Are there any fat to fit asthma bros...

Are there any fat to fit asthma bros? Mines pretty bad so i was wondering if there were any weight-loss exercises that could work around this.

Asthma is a bullshit illness made up by the Jews to sell inhalers filled with stimulants to white children. Leave that asthma state of mind and you’ll be surprised to find that your illness never even existed.

Eat less Maybe?

And what do i do when my airway closes up and i go to the hospital again?

Already on a cutting diet, looking for exercises

Asthma bro here.

Weight loss in general will help your breathing, regardless of asthma or not. One of the few things you can really do to help your asthma is to workout/exercise regularly to strengthen your lungs.

I went from needing an inhaler regularly to using it maybe once a week, or if the air quality is extremely bad that day.

Recognize that you have trained your body to tighten up your airways through years of unhealthy habits. I cannot specifically tell you how you have tricked your body into doing such an act, but you need to examine what unhealthy habits you have.

Being fat is probably the cause of it. Just eat healthy and do light cardio, you’ll find that your asthma was all in your head.

Light cardio as in short runs? Is there a set distance i should push for or perhaps a certain length of time?

It only really happens when i'm extremely active, i usually take some beforehand and it help a bit, but I get a rough cough afterwards for an hour or two

>tfw smoked cigarettes and weed for 6 years despite having asthma
>fucked up my bronchioles and asthma got worse.
>want to stop using inhalers because it's messing with my hormones

I-its not too late to get my breathing back r-right?

Start out your first week with 3 mile runs then move up 5 miles over the course of a month

As in per day or per week? Or what's the tempo here. Mind you i'm about 210

but what if allergies cause asthma too? Not just exercise induced.

>210

the more reason for you to run fatass.

No. Quit all smoking first.

Yes actually, was on a flixotide for a couple years as a kid, and almost got diagnosed with prednisone. Wasn't severe asthma, only mild, but my general respiration and cardio was shit. Anyways I basically grew out of it, as my I grew my airways expanded and I haven't been on an inhaler for years now. My biggest tip is to play a sport, any sport doesn't matter, team sport, swimming, whatever, make sure your in a caloric deficit and the fat will melt off trust me. I lost 12 kg in 6 months went from skinny fat to auschwitz didn't even realise how easy it was, literally just eat less do more, and watch. Good luck!

Allergies to not exist. When someone gets pollen in their nose, they are going to sneeze. You’ve been fooled by the Jews to buy medicine to make you think that it would cure you from such an occurance.

cat hair (spit) induced asthma bro here

once i moved out from home, shit went so much better
back home, after having cats for way over 10 years, i somehow developed an allergy against them and needed an inhaler, a lot. albeit i did abuse the stuff in the beginning

>>want to stop using inhalers because it's messing with my hormones
this was the biggest shit i experienced whe ni first used asthma spray my dude

like, i became way more emotional, wasn't a pleasant surprise

Had asthma since I was a child.

I can tell ya losing weight and starting to do cardio helped it out a ton. Got off all medication, just had to keep an inhaler around that I used about once every two weeks.

cardio or weight lifting 'gainst that shit which nearly kills us every time?

had multiple near-death attacks as a kid and teen. inhaler was my life.

37yo now, haven't had an attack in 8 years, and before that I had one in 4 years.

ashtma is psychological. you can stop an ashtma attack by taking calming sups like valerian or l-theanine, which is all the proof you need.

meditate and calm yourself through deep breathing. cardio is a different way of achieving better breathing, which makes people think they had ashtma due to weak lungs or some BS argument that makes them feel better.

oh, and about alergies... I had tested positive for 11 allergies. cats, dust, whatever.

now I can have a cat rub himself all over my face and nothing happens. those are not psychological, they're about your metabolism. start walking then running and eat better and your body will shrug off minor annoyances.

you fags allow your metabolism to be shit by being lazy and eating badly. people like that need to die already.

How does improving metabolism work? Pills? Certain foods?

check out the couch to 5k cardio plan. follow it religiously and you will make tangible progress.

Lift weights and eat less food.

t. asthmatic

>Live in borderline 3rd world country
>Clenbuterol still shelved as Asthma treatment

Pretty good if you ask me.