Is there a recommended supplement stack we should all be taking?

Is there a recommended supplement stack we should all be taking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys86ZgjQQYg
youtube.com/watch?v=JLQ63y5aTpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>whey protein
>fish oil
>vit D-ICK
>Zinc, magnesium or ZMA
>Standard multivitamins

that's all you need

DMAA and caffeine for insane energy

D3 and B12. Even meat eaters are B12 deficient, 49%

Don't take zinc and magnesium without also supplementing copper or you'll fuck up muscle and bone development. Beef liver tablets best source.
Whey protein < pea protein for digestive health.
Don't bother with a multivitamin as your body is unable to absorb the nutrients without a lot of vitamin a, if you want to take one then also take cod liver oil.

source

because B vitamins in general you get adequate amounts through diet alone.

thats the biggest bullshit thing ive heard in the past 5 hours lmao

(b12)

>creatine
>beta-alanine
>that first sip of the day

Truvada/Isentress

test tren mast

>Don't take zinc and magnesium without also supplementing copper or you'll fuck up muscle and bone development
I know that zinc and mag used the same receptor correct? But wouldnt you need an insanely large amount to fuck up your copper?

I take an a-z multi, omega 3, a mass gainer and cretin powder

Annie
Winny
Tren

Perfect threesome.

>Multivitamin
>ZMA + melatonin
>Fish oil

Thats my stack.

shouldn't take anything but creatine, multi and fish oil without getting bloodwork done first imo

>all the d3 fags giving themselves cancer at 7000iu/day
>all the 100mg/day zinc users chasing big cummies getting stomach ulcers
lel

Creatine
D3
Glucosamine and Condroitin

Eat your fucking vegetables.

Recommended PWO stack:

>DNP, Ephedrine, Caffeine, DMAA and some green tea

You will incinerate the other gymgoers with your blazing aura, enjoy all machines with no queue

Favourite creatine, lads?

I cook my food in literally copper pot which was expensive as fuck but I don't have to care anymore

I have daily vitamins and I eat them daily

amphetamines

Research shows B12 can show normal in exams but most people, even people that eat meat are deficient.

What's the vitamin that gives you a tan?

that's sun you retard

No it's a vitmanin

Melanin

Vitamin d. And if you jack off you get pale

Beta-carotene so basicly vitamin A
Not sure if you can supplement but if you drink carrot juice you can get results like pic related

Someone red pill me on zinc. I take 50mg a day am I fucking my shit up? Never ever get stomach issues but sometimes loose poo.

I used to take zinc until my body made so much cum it started dripping out

This + anything you may be naturally deficient in e.g. Iron if you are anemic etc

i'm cutting and taking this
5g L-Carnatine
400mg caffeine
3g Arginine
3g beta alanine
1g citruline
40mg Anavar
2g fish oil
1 multi vitamin
dropped about 3% bodyfat in two weeks, got all my lifts up and got lot more vascular

>B12
>D3

These are the only supplements you need.

Get a blender, buy frozen veggies and make a habit out of eating one veggie smoothie a day. In winter months have a spoon of cod oil for your vitamin D needs on top of that.
Spend more money on eating right than useless supplement shit thats aimed at exploiting insecure young men
youtube.com/watch?v=Ys86ZgjQQYg

I read somewhere that 40mg is the right amount

another one
youtube.com/watch?v=JLQ63y5aTpo

thats of course pretty expensive and a hassle to buy and keep stored. I have a veggie smoothie every day consisting of
>3-4 cubes of frozen spinach
>frozen broccoli
>carrots
>1 avocado
>1 banana (can be cut and frozen to store large quantities easily)
>1 apple
>strawberries, blue berries
>ginger
>lemon juice
>water

Really doesnt matter. Spinach tastes pretty neutral so I always use a lot. Too much broccoli and the smoothie becomes disgusting.
pros
>cheap
>easy and quick to make and store
>drinkable
>enough fiber
>lots of vitamins
>regular, god tier shits
>feel better and healthier

You only need them if you have a deficiency. If you're blindly taking b12 and d3 you're on a path to toxicity and increased chance of liver disease and skin cancer.

OK what research?

>You only need them if you have a deficiency.
The recommendations for vitamin D and B12 are too low.
>If you're blindly taking b12 and d3 you're on a path to toxicity and increased chance of liver disease and skin cancer.
Proofs???

>no TUDCA
>no NAC
>no niacin

>Don't take zinc and magnesium without also supplementing copper or you'll fuck up muscle and bone development. Beef liver tablets best source.

source

how do they taste?

this seems pretty nice, can finally not worry about including veggies in every meal

the one I prepare tastes really good. banana and avocado give it a nice, creamy texture and the fruits make it sweet. just try out different combinations and see how you like it.
I prefer to buy sour apples, goes well with the lemon juice and the sweetness from the berries and banana

I guess I'm gonna play on cronometer to see if I can come up with something that gives me most of my RDA of micronutrients

>can finally not worry about including veggies in every meal
forgot to add, this is for me the most important part. I dont worry about preparing veggies in my other meals because I know ill get plenty that day anyways.
You know its good for you, so having that veggie smoothie gives a sense of accomplishment. In case some need motivation to eat/drink veggies
On top of that, its pretty filling. 1-1,5l of smoothie suppresses the hunger as well

bruh your heart will explode in a few years if you continue taking all those sups together. Either cut back on them or limit your caffeine intake.

melanotan

>Super Male Vitality
>Exogenous Ketones

all ya need senpai

He's basically saying Too much zinc can cause depletion in Copper levels in your body. Nowadays most zinc supplements come with a bit of copper to prevent copper depletion.

If you're taking 50mg of zinc daily, I'd watch out on them copper levels m8.

Meh, I literally just put handful of baby kale, baby spinach, put some kefir or greek yogurt, whey protein powder, sprouted flax seeds, some blueberries and tsp of matcha powder and blend that shit and just chug it. doesn't need to be OMG ITS DELICIOUS, only girls care about that. But it's actually really healthy drink.

forgot to mention half of avocado in that shit, gives it that smoothie texture.

Most people do not need zinc at all, it's pretty plentiful in a meat eating diet, add in nuts/beans and shit and you're fine already.
You want a supplement, take like a 15mg zinc on those daily vitamins.
It's more than you'll use by far if you're already eating normal human food.

you don't need to tell me tell him

The only supplement that objectively benefits everyone is creatine. Everything else (including protein powder) is situational at best.

>fish oil
>vit D
>zinc, magnesium
>creatine