Remember: It's either ALPHA GENETICS or BETA RESULTS

kek that "guy" on the right went home and cried for sure

That's an unfortunate face.

what are the odds that the most brutal mogging to ever occur in the milky way galaxy was captured on film?

the mog that will live forever

sage
having difficulty telling which one is supposed to be the alpha

t. manlet

saging this thread won't unmog you

this never fails to make me stop scrolling. all 3 of their faces of priceless.

Shieet, that's painful..
I can feel the sadness through the screen, the manlet radiates it.

>Frauding is worth shriveling your dick
Kek

how short is the manlet? 5'6 lmao?

he's shorter than the girl

Your dick doesn't shrink only your balls you moron

Aside from being short, its not even a genetics. Thing, the guy on the right just plain old looks like shit.

No shoulders
Thinks abs are made in the kitchen
Dyel biceps
Only does flat bench.

Bullshit. Tons of guys who look worse than me are also more alpha than me.

what brand is connors pants?

nice learned helplessness there buddy

Me in the mirrow

No lats either. Lats are so important for dat thickness. I may be a manlet but I thank god everyday for giving me wings.

Obsessing over looks is the opposite of alpha though. Most gymrats are insecure, this board is probably the best example

All women secretly love an under 5'10 man.

They act as though they like taller men but this is simply not the truth, this is because of media conditioning flitting in their empty heads. If you ask any woman why they feel this fetish for taller men, they will often be taken aback and not have a response or if they do have a response it is "Because I do". Though this brainwashing is only surface deep as whenever a shorter guy walks in to the club for example, for some strange reason, they all start smiling at him, ignore the taller men and start brushing up next to him.

Why is this? Well, I posit it is actually because anything above 5'10 is a genetic defect caused through rampant inbreeding and subsequent degradation of genetic material, humans are not supposed to be tall- we are supposed to be closer to the ground; this is an evolutionary advantage as we can hunt better, fight better, hide better and collect resources easier as a shorter person, whereas taller people will develop bodily pain, illness and hurt themselves hunching over, ultimately ending in them being killed by a wild beast.

Is it any wonder why the most successful, attractive and talented humans in the world and throughout human history, have been sub-5'10? I thought not. Height-challenged individuals are less likely to be successful, attractive or talented, this is because of the aforementioned inbreeding, the critical faculties of the taller human is numb, their bone structure quizzical and their capacity for honing an ability severely limited.

These truths should come as no great shock to any of you and I'm sure any respectable genealogist, anthropologist or historian worth their salt can verify my thesis

t. alex

why does the girl look at him like she wants him to get her pregnant

height doesnt matter guise

The guy isn’t even that tall. The short dude is just really short and poorly built. I’m guessing the “tall guy” in this pic is 5’10” or less.

Connor is 6'4. But his roid abuse is catching up on him already, dudes balding at 24.

Do I have potential to look aesthetic after I finish weight loss?

No

No chance whatsoever but you have the chance to achieve shrek mode.

This what the fuck.
>Guy on the right doesn't look bad
>guy on left is literally perfect
>average flab girl fawning over Chad
That girl is impolite as fuck too, no self awareness

Holy fuck no.

LOL

>he really believes this

THOMAS
H
O
M
A
S

What's so funny faggot?

Does anyone have a link to the video?

arabs are short because of rampant inbreeding, so there goes that theory

awful

>Only does flat bench
There's something wrong with this!?

>they will often be taken aback and not have a response or if they do have a response it is "Because I do".
Wrong. I've asked females about why they've rejected otherwise good looking men just because of their height. The answer is always something like this: "he looks like a kid. I want to be able to wear heels, and not bend down to kiss him." Girls are embarrassed to be seen with a shorter guy. Besides this, a bigger physical body gives a more dominating, tough, and protective appearance. Girls find those traits attractive. There's literally "more man" to love.

You're too fat to tell at this point, but you have a good upper face. No idea why everyone is so quick to trash you.

>Guy on the right doesn't look bad
By normie standards, he's a weird meathead. Not because he's "big" because he's really not, but because his proportions are ass while having no definition, and he has insane gyno. Ironically Connor probably spends more time at the gym, but since he has a godly physique and face normie's completely disregard his gymcelling.

There's also OMEGA WHINING as exemplified by losers like you OP

>just have confidence bro
If you are not tall, you shouldnt exist at all

Well, Zyzz would put both of them to shame

yes bro dont listen to the trolls. low bf will do wonders for facial aesthetics

I like where your head's at!

Roids make your dick bigger

yeah aboua quarter of an inch in thickness
problem is that once you stop taking your dick will shrink from the lack of blood flow that will keep it healthy and large.
That and your test levels will ensure that yuo don't care about sex at all.

So...its' a wash.

just from the way you write i can tell you dont interact with women

What is "mogging"?

Only one way to find out.

Your dick doesn't shrink but it does it sucked up into the body

anyone got the vid?

Fuck you look the exact same as me when i grow my hair out

Literally shrek
Thats honestly a compliment

Could you please explain how it is a compliment?

swampy test levels

So I look high test?

probably tbqh

big mistake asking Veeky Forums though