tell me how you did this user

hard drugs

25 yo virgin
goal is to be strongest natty deadlifter on the planet
i already have those Cailer Woolam leverages

cope

Realise she is a western female sloot

same here my man

I focus completely on lifting and still have a gf, the key is to not get too attached to her. Me and my gf have an arrangement where we can see other people.

i tried
i realized its a coping mechanism, and i fucked up because she was legit interested in me but got bored because i didnt take action

then i come up with another cope like it wouldnt worked out between us anyway

just

Then, i have entire month off work, i will hit bulgarian method squats, and forget about outside world for a while

>dude im gonna disregard females even though I started lifting for them so I can keep lifting 45 minutes 3 times a week at the gym. I also don't use steroids, play any sports, or compete, but i really dont care about them anymore fuck her lol!!!!

cope

so you fuck other girls?

No, she's fucking other guys, he's lifting.

I don't even though I can. My gf is with other guys pretty regularly though, just recently I drove her 40 minutes to see some dude she met on tinder. Sucked because I had to wait outside in the car for her safety.

kek

Liberals

Please be trolling

>see her on tinder the other day
>after months of no contact she suddenly invites me to this halloween party today
Bitch trying to get his claws back into me, but I will not give in any more

Her claws... uhhh i swear this was not a freudian slip guys.

Firstly, imagine that she's already sucking someone else's dick because she probably is.
Secondly, realise that the relationship was shitty enough to end and so therefore it's not something that's good for you or worth wanting back

A new girl also helps

we didnt even have relationship
she was just teasing me, acting all nice and shit, giving me signals but iwas too autistic to act on it and she moved on

>new girl
im 25 kissless virgin

I'm not trolling, it genuinely gets me off knowing my princess is getting stretched open by a much larger endowed man than I. When she gets back in the car after being with some guy I love seeing that twinkle in her eyes knowing she has had the time of her life.

If true then this horrifies me more than anything I've seen in recent years.

Exactly what happened to me senpai.

I ended up just saying fuck it and asking her out. We're supposed to be going out this sunday but my self esteem tells me she is probably gonna cancel at the last minute, wouldent be surprised

I'm sorry user, maybe things will turn around for you. 25 is kind of a bad situation to be in but it's not impossible to escape

24 yo virgin here

Her being a female (male)

>disregard girls
>now they beg for my attention

wtf Veeky Forums

you know too much
it's been nice knowing you user

Good job OP, proud

problem is, 30yo hot af milfs with husbands are all flirty to me.

I need to go out somewhere more and meet more people, im just stuck in nthis work / home gym / sleep cycle and i barely meet people. Im sure i could find some qt if i was actually going out, im nnot THAT ugly, 6'2 and decently fit.

i messaged her that "i want to meet with you"
>no reply

i guess she was busy taking it up the ass from chad

>A new girl also helps
tfw she was the one who helped you get over your oneitis
tfw she is now my oneitis

RE

I'm in the same boat as you bro. All I do is work my night shift job then gym then sleep. Got no friends so there's no hope of going out anywhere or meeting anyone. I'm 6'1 and not natty so I think I look good.

>I want to meet with you
Sounds a tad creepy.

How well we're you two going with eachother, just go up to her and ask her for her number or add her on goybook, thats what i did. She accepted a day later and responds to the messages in like a minute. I dont wanna message her that much to not seem desperate tho

we were talking and smiling with eachother, sometimes she was initiating convos, sometimes it was me. I enjoyed talking with her and all, shes pretty damn smart, tad bit awkward (and im a sperg myself), and cute.

I do have her on FB, never asked for a number. When i found out shes "meeting" some other guy (apparently she told the guy she likes him or some shit, thats the rumor, and he went with it) i just stopped being near her in general, sometimes we awkwardly look at eachother and thats it.

I wont be giving her attention while she sucks some jerk off in meantime.
Call me a mouthbreathing retard, it might be true.

We talked a little bit during one party but meh.

Fuck man that hurts, it's a massive life lesson though, you have to act quick on women.

Did it at least give you any closure?

i drunk texted her
i drunk tried to call her

ffs

What happened senpai??

what do you mean?

im not going to see her for next month now, then only december, and she will probably fuck off back to university (she was originally just working summertime in our company)

>waltz once into office, shes there alone
>im dressed decently, haircut done and all
>put phone on charger, say hello to her
>she starts asking me questions out of blue, if i still live in city where she did, questions about my plans for future and so on
>instead of asking her for continuation of the talk after work or some shit i went to work as usual
>i was considering asking her out for good month or more, but i was scared that im just delusional, theres no way girl like that could be interested in me right?
>we were talking more back then, she says goodbye to me in very nice manner when were going home, waves me from her car
>fuck this im manning up, this is the time
>someone wishes her "good date"
>the fuc did you just say nigger
>mfw she went for some other guy from our workplace, apparently they had something going for 2 weeks then

I was either being friendzoned from the very beginning, or she was just trying to be nice to me, after she decided to go for other guy

curse my autism

Yeah that sounds a bit off. She may have been interested in you but got another offer since you wouldn't go for it, but for that 2 weeks seems a bit short for going off on you.

Obvious parts aside, Do you look Attractive? Do you look gay?

im like average looking
6'2 and 1/2/3/4 lifts, but im pretty insecure and very introverted

>do you look gay
kek
you tell me

Well you dont look gay, you're pretty average looking but being 6 foot and built helps a lot.

Seriously try some different hairstyles though or use some product so it looks a bit more textured/thick

Whats the guy like, is he hot and the girl?

mirin that neck pham

well, text she responded ofc
the call, i believe she noped out
fml

WHAT DID SHE SAY SENPAI DONT LEAVE ME HANGING

well my hair was fucked in that particular photo, i was just from work and before showering

hes ottermode, 6'3 i think.
Has tattoos and is more handsome than me
chad ottermode vs virgin powerlifter wannabee

Last two digits decide at what age will I get a gf

you vs me

this is the world these days

Ah that sucks man, how old are you anyways.

I genuinely cant give any advice beyond "time heals all wounds" because IKTF and it must hurt.

i mean, im getting over her slowly.

>stacy asks chad out while you are trying to come up with good pickup line

But as i said before
i need to go out and meet people, problem is i dont even go to commercial gym anymore since >home gym

i went to commercial 2 days ago and some asian chick was mirin my sumo DL, so theres that.
I know i can get someone, its just my autism that doesnt make it easy, and i barely talk to women outside of my workplace, where theres only 1 potential target.

I have barely any friends here, im a foreigner in this country.
I think some sports club could help me make some contacts but im shit at all sports desu

Fair Enough, where do you live and where u from?

Any other cute girls at work, just start talking to them and be bold. Dont ever make the same mistake of waiting again.

Although I wanna say just get over her, are you sure it was actually a date the two went on or was it just like "hanging out". if so i literally cannot see any reason to ask her out, worst POSSIBLE thing is rejection.

>If true
>'artistic works of fiction and falsehood' etc

Im polish, living in netherlands
Im mostly communicating in english i know decent base of dutch, but still im not very comfortable using it

i outright asked the guy about that
he said "were just meeting not dating"

So idk maybe she needed some dicking on the side.
If its the fuckbuddy sort of thing then i dont want to deal with her anyway, and to be fair i dont really care about just pussy, kinda want someone to take care of.

Just kinda ruined my picture of her in my mind.
Kinda girl that went from ugly duckling into very cute (you actually wouldnt be able to tell from her pics, most of them look pretty meh, yet IRL shes cute as fuck i dont know how it works)

>any other cute girls
each one that im attracted to is occupied already (engaged or married even), there are some less attractive ones, and here comes up my problem of >too high standards
I dont want to date someone just for sake of dating because im thirsty. Fuck that.

One thing i have going for me over "the chad" is that i have very good reputation in my workplace as a hardworking, responsible person, people "respect" me etc. but for girls of her age i doubt this is any important. I think her coworkers, older women mostly (we arent working togheter, shes in office and im on workfloor) like me and my discipline, and they even pointed it out at occasion.

Right now i want to get my squat up to 4pl8, and then well see.
I keep self improving, and this is helping iwht my confidence, which in turn helps in general.

You've only scratched the surface. It's called yang attunement. Gathering power, not yin; dissipation.

>no masturbation or sexual ideation
>regular meditation
>strength training
>minimal electronic usage
>no sugar, meat or dairy
>adaptogenic use

Honestly; you could just go in for a shag if she s like that. Even if you're looking for someone to take care of, banging a cute chick is a massive confidence.

Take care of yourself man but remember social gains are important and it's a dog eat dog world.

acta non verba

>problem is, 30yo hot af milfs with husbands are all flirty to me.

maybe you just look young for a 25. milfs are all and only over young boyish cock unlike what brazzers says

you'll only develop more maturity in your looks just be patient

oh, well, she told me to mail her her stuff, i asked if we could do it face to face senpai

GUYS!?

>Kissing a woman who has recently have other dicks in her mouth.
Put it as you like, that's cuckoldry

Putting pussy on a pedestal OR put the WEIGHTS ON IT

>no meat or dairy
fuc off

Cuck

>no carbs, fats, or protein
>the way of the yang is one of photosynthesis
>salute the sun all day
>incredible gains

everything they say to you is fake, they are just predators and their venom is sexuality. that's all it is.

>tfw

>go to the halloween party
>fuck another girl

It's that simple. You get laid, and you show her that you're not interested in her anymore, which will gradually help you move on

not him but i'm invited to a halloween party and got no costume what do

Only The dub dubs can soften this hard truth

this

Disregard women

the state of the western >man

i dont want to die a virgin

I’m so sad bros.

Checked

if you're christian, every time you imagined you're having sex was real, user
if you're not, you're doomed to virginity, better go to church

i miss my her , too, user... i do...

Sex isn't even that good unless you find a girl that's good in bed. Most girls just lay on their back and you have to do all the work. The most exciting thing they let you do is to fuck them from behind. Sex is simply overrated.

>haven't had sex in awhile, since I haven't pursued anything due to working a co-op for 7 months
>get back to school with good bit of cash so I spend some on new clothes
>girls stare at me like I'm about to start throwing benjamins and ask them about their feelings and all that gay shit
> lifting 3 times a week,making good progress, gained 10lbs already, roommate noticed my arms getting bigger
>chick in one of my classes waits for me at the end of literally every class, like legit even today I waited till I was the last fucker in there(I sit in the front and wait until the class clears out)
>wait too long, she finally gets up when It's just me her and the professor in the room
>gets to the back of the class near the door, I'm only halfway to the back, she stares at me, then walks out the door

>tfw no Hitler-frau to playfully tickle your balls with her mustache

>successfully got her out of my head

now I have no motivation to do anything

are you literally greg o'gallagher

>girls disregard me
>start disregarding girls as a vengeance
I think this is the way to get a gf
Not working well yet for some reason tho

how!?!?

sad

why

go as bane

i aint got no bane mask

improvise

use a black scarf?

damn u guys are sad.

I am less sad tfw no gf, more sad that many girls are borderline whores on camsites or have shared their bodies online or via message. Nothing is sacred any more.

I would really love to meet a single angel like girl. met few of them but all were taken in ltrs.
Which makes sense - once u find a 10/10 in teens and you are getting along who tf would let that out of his hand.

At least I try.

you dont want an angel my boy

That looks like a good doggo user

youtube.com/watch?v=I2iwWwk8vNk

>still loving her

C O P E

N E V E R
E
V
E
R