Tfw no cute female lifting buddy to flirt with before going back to gf

tfw no cute female lifting buddy to flirt with before going back to gf

>tfw no gf

Why would I workout with someone else’s gf? Sounds like a waste of time and cucking me out of a workout

Are you so fucking isolated from society that you think young attractive girls are bearable if you aren't having sex with them? The only reason you can tolerate their toxic personalities if you are gonna take a whack at that ass later

Do you think all girls have toxic personalities? Cause I got some news for you bro, if you weren't so frustrated by your inability to fuck them, you'd maybe develop normal, stable relationships w/ girls, either as a friend, fuckbuddy, or gf.

Most people in general are toxic, guys and girls. That's why you gotta keep a sharp eye and avoid pieces of shit like you. Every once in a while, you'll find someone you click with and really enjoy being around, as long as you're not unbearable yourself.

I wouldn't be able to do that OP. I'd prob end up fucking the lifting buddy, and dumping my gf for her. I wouldn't wanna date a girl that wasn't into lifting.

I didn't come here for these feels user

>tfw no gf
im a kissless virgin desu

Why not just lift with your gf or get a huge muscular lifting bro instead?
I mean id rather have a massive bro who can support me in my lifts than a qt who will certainly distract me

anyone else think that her proportions just look comical? This is the female equivalent of gym bros who just work upper body while neglecting their lower body.

>anyone else think that her proportions just look comical?
No,she looks fucking great
cute and a nice ass, two things you rarely see in women

>tfw started seeing an 8/10 at the start of the school year
>tfw she admitted she had a crush on me last year
>tfw she told me I was the biggest she'd ever had and the first guy to make her orgasm
>tfw she told me she didn't want to be official because she was going to be busy with things this year
>tfw she told me she wouldn't care if I fucked another girl
>tfw she won't respond to my texts
>tfw she's probably fucked another guy by now

you mad? yeah u mad coz im god niggah
RATATA

>C L I N G E R D E T E C T E D

you gave her too much attention. Women are not like us. Never make that mistake again

why would I care about her personality?

I literally have this life OP

I want to punch their big heads so much

That won't turn back the clock, user. Nothing will.

not because of that, they are disgusting, do that at home

>but they'll never know the experience of grinding 16 hours a day for world first BWL clear

Are you buttmad, user? Jealous?

>not jerking off to horny teens displaying their affection in public

ngmi

dont you have female friends?

uh, aren't they both like 13-14?

yeah so?

Not the user but I don't. I don't know what it is but girls really are boring. When Im with girls Im the one doing all the talking, taking iniative and being in charge. There's nothing in it for me but a good time for her - fuck off, find someone else, Im kinda tired of being the one to suggest going to places, doing shit and starting new topics every time. Get outta here

Wrong, being surrounded by pretty women genuinely feels good. I don't mean being friends with them or even talking.

Its because you post anime girls on imageboards faggito

You might be the reason that is happening though. When you are too assertive, surprisingly people stop making suggestions. That threshold is a bit lower for women I think.

It doesn't prove anything but I have female friends that invite me to do things with them. But it may also be the environment we met and stuff, I don't know.

>romance

I had my chance but I was an autist who enjoyed playing too much video games and being fat

Who is this semen demon

>tfw no giant proportionate strong legs
I JUST WANT TO SQUAT FUCK

>tfw you were keeping up seals and then judgements , refreshing buffs and spot healing the tanks . fuck classic paladin life

>girl
>as a friend

only you dumb ass

>become best friends with girl
>we hang every day
>she starts calling her brother
>just started telling me shes okay with incest

Why can't she just say wanna fuck
Why does she have to say i'm okay with incest, it makes it feel weird

I didn't miss out, there's just no going back

>showed some girl how to do face pulls.
>didn't turn into an autist
I'm gonna ask for her Snapchat next time.