ITT: All of a sudden, girls are given the ability to immediately have any shape or size they'd like...

ITT: All of a sudden, girls are given the ability to immediately have any shape or size they'd like. How extreme would these changes be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ten Thousand

Not fitness related.

Of course it is. It's a hypothetical about how much fitness would matter if people could alter their size/shape at will

Whoa mama

More

>ability to immediately have any shape or size
This is fantasy and wish-granting.

That's why it's a hypothetical

oh fuck bruh
>she will never destroy your boipussy with a strapon

Self conscious, jealous actresses with body dysmorphia would be the worst

AND not fitness related.
>It's a hypothetical about how much fitness would matter if people could alter their size/shape at will
It wouldn't matter much.
There, you got your answer.

Screw this guy, right?

Can I sub in Rachel Aldana for Leanne Crow?
Tessa can stay.

Why not keep all three?

Because then I would die a glorious death.
No regrets though, If i could choose the way I die it would be between some great tits.

Buried in a hillside of glorious boobage

The ensuing arms race would end with every woman on the planet looking like a 10/10 real life anime girl.

And also with the planet quickly running out of room because of the "bigger boobs are better boobs" crowd

a dream come true

Post more

Even more girls will be vapid. And the girls who are vapid now, will be less vapid, since they would have competition.

"You better say 'please' " she demands as she outgrows the fridge

who is pic related?

Jumbo Jugs the destroyer and here's her nemesis...

who is that? moar?

Shame ol' Himiwako there has NO NIPPLES.
I'd smash her Dutch chocolate ouss in a heartbeat BUT ONLY IF SHE KEPT HER BRA ON!

Anyway.
I'd like a choice between a shortstack, thicc, red-head fuck toy and a more slender, almost lithe brunette wife gf.

P Chan.
Used to go by Fuko.
And that's a shoop btw.

And yeah same plain looking girl that actually likes you could fulfill all those different body types

Why doesn't she have nipple tho

She has nipples, they're just more normal sized. It's like trying to spot a minivan from space

you're a fucking weirdo.

Boobs are too huge so they're stretched out so you can't see them (they blend in).
Plus they're so huge they point backwards.

>plain looking girl that actually likes you could fulfill all those different body types
tfwnogf ;_;

>ouss
Is that a dutch word?

That's Natalia Trukhina. Not my cup of tea, but that's the sauce.

So that's the shape a girl would take if she was trying to feed a small village. Or one up some random Titcow

You'd see some dementedly big asses and lips

Jealous girls with body dysmorphia would make things insane

*warps your daughter's beauty standards*
nothin personel kid

you would see a lot of these

that's kim kardashian unshooped btw

Woop Woop, pull over

That and bigger if they're competitive

But they can already do that

Only a magical few, and even they have limits

Would change depending on the guy

Slim cardio bunny to run
Huge tits and wide hips, girls basically becoming john persons or JAB characters when chad/jamal is around or they see a baby
Huge eyes petite body when larger assertive guy or fatherfigure like guy is around
Secondary sexual characteristics war happens when a more popular woman with said pronounced secondary sexual characteristics shows up leading to situations like in the op.
DYKES end up looking like chicks from "fit girl" threads with /d/ tier clits till they their clocks start ticking and or a "chad/jamal" shows up or a fatherfigure/male authority figure shows up.

That sounds like a fun day's worth of changes

They grow dicks out of their clits.

>ITT: All of a sudden, girls are given the ability to immediately have any shape or size they'd like. How extreme would these changes be?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy