This officer is about to tackle your ass to the ground

This officer is about to tackle your ass to the ground.

What do?

Let it happen and jew the city out of money since I didn't do anything

Don't taze me bro
I am not resisting!!
I didn't do anything

I AM TRAVELLING

>Let it happen
Ok...

>jew the city out of money since I didn't do anything
lmao

>what is planted evidence

Tell him he has a shitty haircut

Be white.

I'm not black so I would obey the absolute authority of a cop in an arrest situation and comply with whatever he wants then settle the issue in court like a civilized person.

>"Spread your cheeks, son!"

this is Veeky Forums after all

Any response other than this is wrong.

Good question user, hopefully someone in this thread can answer it for you :) keep up the pursuit of brain gains

Tell him that this is not required, since I did nothing wrong and will provied proof.

or

Run and crawl trough a 35-45cm tube.

Retards. Being white isn't enough. You can't be poor either or you'll get fucked up with the rest

Honestly... suicide roll and pray he has a shitty 400m time.

Speaking from experience?

i find it funny that a cop uses steroids which are a fucking felony. that cop also carries a gun... fucking kek

turn 360 degrees and skateboard squat away

or you could just obey the law like most white people

People want to say that black people are arrested at a higher frequency like its a racial thing, yet every time I see a black person being talked to they are chimping out. White people just say "yes sir" and accept their ticket or whatever and move on with their lives

Shoot him. Kill him. Go fugitive because I know I'm fucked. Take out as many police as I can while on the run. Go full Dorner.

Have you never watched COPS before?

Planting evidence is more common than you think.

Give him a mean head then bend over and let him tear this pussy

Run 50 meters until he dies due to steroid-induced heart muscle hypertrophy

>implying he’ll catch me
I was runnin

Things only work that way in your suburban waspy dreamworld. In an area where cops are (justifiably) hated and antagonized, a.k.a impoverished areas, they just assume everyone is an enemy. The yes officer no officer shit doesn't always fly.

>implying you can run 50 meters without having cardiac arrest

I don't watch government propaganda. Ever see someone escape on Cops?

pull out my concealed carry pistol and ask him if he believes in god

If he says no?

I live in a predominantly black city 10 blocks away from the former murder capital of the USA

So... no.

When it feels like he's about 5 meters away as he's charging (you'll know because everything around you becomes irrelevant) drop to the ground. Policeman might trip over you.

He's definitely gonna believe in God after that dude get's on his knees.

DC? Baltimore?

I... I can do it

Richmond

>jail bar case
Taking himself way too seriously

What is this "turn 360 degrees" meme I keep seeing here? You all do realize 360 degrees is a full circle? After turning 360 degrees, you are facing the same direction you started. This shit irritates me more than it should

bounty hunters bondsmen and chips will literally ask if you can help cop roids if they have you for something else substantial. It's not a secret and nine times out of ten roids is a non issue if you they have you in other things. Little chink oils don't matter when you're dealing with real drugs.

>helping the enemy
Negative ghost Rider those test E gains aren't being used back on you they're crushing some crack dealer who resists and talks shitty when he sucked at his job in the first place

run circles around him and then when he collapses from exhaustion after 2 minutes i'll slide his pants down and laugh at his tiny balls and invite every girl i see to come take a gander at this mans baby dick and jelly bean nuts because that's pretty much what his worst nightmare is and steroid users are pathetic.

Why do they call it the xbox 360?

Because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and (moon)walk away.

motherfuckers like this can pass a polygraph for doing drugs....

nice

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT?
HELP
HEEEEELP
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPP
I'M NOT RESISTING I'M NOT RESISTING
WOW WELCOME TO TRUMP'S AMERICA

I would ask him where he gets his roofs and would like some!!!

>implying you'll be jewing anyone when he fractures your skull with a Maglite

Jog away at a reasonable pace

You know this motherfucker cant walk up a set of stairs without getting winded. You simply walk away.

>being this delusional

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Did you learn nothing in geometry you fag

>Two foot kick to the face at maximum velocity
>He ded
>I run
You didn't say anything about backup/witnesses so I'm G.

Black cops....

They won't care if you are white and will fuck with you more, because you are whitey. Eventually the opressed becomes the opressors.

Inform him that I am a Sovereign Citizen and I do not consent to his tackle.

I live in NYC and a lot of cops in NYPD do a few cycles right after they pass their drug tests. Some get caught, but majority are able to roid undetected. It's not that hard.

Why wouldn't you want your cops to roid? In a job where they have problems with officers getting fat and out of shape why waste time going after the guys who are so into fitness they they would use steroids. If anything they should encourage it.

>What do?
AM I DETAINED? AM I FREE TO GO?

Oh I was not saying I have a moral issue with it. If I would be on the job where I would have to risk my ass every day, I would DEFINITELY want to have some kind of a physical advantage over the criminal.

Until some fatass dyel snitches to upper level management and they start doing random drug testings on "suspected" roiders.

see: albequerque

Empty my obrez into his face because he violated the NAP

>plant back foot
>execute side kick
>plant heel between clavacles
sure, i'll get knocked back. But it doesn't matter whether I get face, throat, chest, or gut. His momentum + mine = he's out.

"you match a description"

look at Ronnie Coleman it had to be obvious to everyone he worked with how hard he was juicing but no one gave a fuck.

everyone likes people who take steroids if the job is physical, but no one wants to admit it.

it works in every area. Ever since the Huntington Beach shooting a month or so ago my eyes have completely opened to the so called "racial bias" of police. if the guy who was shot down was black it would have been an national tragedy. but he was white.

Well no shit, when violent negroes have been engaging in BLM riots of course cops are on edge

do a citizens arrest on him for abusing steroids

dwarfs are natural sprinters. very dangerous at short distances

newfreind :^)

call IA on him so he pisses hot

Scroll down my contacts until I reach Mr Goldbergstein

>bend over

distract him with a sleeping pitbull and wait for him to shoot himself in the foot trying to kill it.

shoot him in the kneecap and walk away

AM I BEING DETAINED??????

throw gear into oncoming traffic

>obvious manlet
please

Let him but cop a feel of those glutes to throw him off.
Fuck him as a power move
No homo

Ask him what his cycle looks like

If you turn 180 you'd look the same direction r u dum

laugh at his gross haircut

Get on my knees and unzip his pants with my mouth.

I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT

>>What do?
Be cooperative with law enforcement and [spoiler]spread[/spoiler].

He has a chad Nazi haircut. Don't know why people are hating on it.

Jog away

>TFW make friends with all of the cops in my small city because I was best friends with one in highschool.
99% of cops are good fuggin dudes who just want to get paid and not get stabbed by a dirty needle in some tweakers pocket.
If you want to make friends with them, find out where they drink and have a few rounds.

Time to use my secret weapon

Good thing I live in a suburban waspy dreamworld. Cops in my area are generally pretty chill because we don't have gangbangers shooting at them or degenerate junkies trying to bite their faces.

>Be white.
>Be completely law abiding.
>Be well off.
I'd sue the shit out of him and the police.

lmao

This is the political equivalent of being a schizophrenic

Continue obeying the law like I already was and sue the department for being assaulted by their police officer.

Shit my pants, slather myself in it, and start jerking off.

Could you imagine the autopsy?

>How'd he die, doc?
>Well...

Run away. We all know cardio kills gains

Is this the ol' pretend to doesn't know a certain retarded meme in order to seem retarded yourself double cross?

>picking up the phone and bitching to a lawyer because someone tackles you
Americans are such god damn jobs worth pussies. You guys have no dignity

good little cuck
>pic is you

So faggy.

>get tackled by some power tripping cunt
>I must respect the law for the good of society
Spineless fag