Is it true that getting Veeky Forums makes you gay? Why is that?

Is it true that getting Veeky Forums makes you gay? Why is that?

Because you drink ghey protein

I swear I'm not gay.

it's easy
you start loving yourself, thus growing a love for the same gender as you, specifically in men with similar bodies as you.

Is this why beta numales are usually so against masculinity?

Pretty much this.

I turned gay as a teenager because at the time I was trying to get good at drawing. Started doing figure drawing and began to respect the male body, musculature, etc. Next thing ya know I'm full blown fag.

Lol, no. Browsing this board though,that's a different story

Being exposed to extreme sexism that we think explains bad experiences with females in our youth day after day is probs what does it

When you reach peak manliness you understand how pig disgusting women are.

Precisely. And why feminists hate “beauty standards”

You spend time focusing on the male physic until you make progress then you realize how repulsive most females are

Those are the only choices right?

>BBBRRRAAFFFFFTTTTTPPPPPP
oh sorry bro I didn't see you there, hope you don't mind the smell

Maybe. Or maybe you are weak.

You could have drawn women instead

you spend your time fixated on the male body.

If you stare into the abyss, it stares back into you. Not me tho im totally str8te

the fitter I get the more I want to submit a weaker male

It has made me more of an ass man yes

THIS

If anything it has raised my standards for the male physique and now I'm more disgusted by most men than I ever was before. There's no such thing as a high standards faggot, that's why they have glory holes and fuck each other at truck stops and shit.

Maybe you always have been gay, but being fit give you a better shot with dudes.

>>

LEDDIT
LEAVE

this. i'm not gay but kinda wish i was.

women are useless. they act like children and have no honor, discipline, self control, future planning, or rational thought. i know i sound fedora as fuck but i used to worship women and now i see them as trash. oddly enough for some reason women like when you don't give a fuck about them and treat them like shit. so now i'm getting pussy when i don't even want pussy.

>tfw already a huge faggot

Same I just want to marry a man but men are so ugly

NANI?