IT'S THE MINDSET

>IT'S THE MINDSET
what's your response to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-6YzC7FNC9M
youtu.be/gAYL5H46QnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not wrong op, i managed to get the mindset to work out and lost 60 pounds 184-124 pounds in less then a year. then manlet memes took over and now i'm struggling to go and workout again
t.5'4

>decide to make a change
>2 years of intense working out and eating, i have a potbelly and sunken in negative chest
>wake up this morning and decide to quit. Took my first hot shower in months and ate bacon and ice cream
Goodbye forever Veeky Forums

youtu.be/-6YzC7FNC9M

>working hard
>potbelly

Hmmmmmmmmm

sauce?

Let’s put that on a tray

I should mention it isnt fat. Its like im pregnant, a big perfectly round ball, on top of having zero chest no matter what i do.

Nice

Probably just some bloating problems

I have low t.

Who's to say low t isn't a mindset, or it's the mindset causing your low t?

youtu.be/gAYL5H46QnQ
This is where your comment goes

>hurr durr I can't control anything in my life so I'm just going to give up
IT'S ALL A FUCKING MIND. SET.

good, people like you don't deserve to make it

Thanks for the reminder Eric I dedicate tomorrows gains to you

Its sad how many of us got meme'd early on by Veeky Forums 'motivation' etc. about making it.

The truth is this: If you aren't *AT LEAST*
-6'2
-White
-Handsome
-6 inch dick

Just dont bother. Those are the minimum standards for a man to be truly happy in this existence. Everything else is COPE.

If you have those stats at least, everything you touch will turn to gold. You can be a complete lazy loser, get a job at a supermarket and probably end up being the manager on 100k/year. Thats bare minimum effort.

If you've actually got some ambition and drive, you could dominate any industry.

You can -make it- without these stats, but its cope and everyone knows it. When you see a manlet driving a ferarri, honestly whats your thought? I want to be that guy? Hell no. That manlet would trade everything he has to be 6'4 Michael with the blue eyes working at the local gas station.

kill yourself you elliot rodger motherfucker

>meme spouting
>reddit spacing
It's like there is a correlation

guy behind the curtain is /b/

This is the unfortunate reality.
You will NOT make it. Anyone who says otherwise is just a chad.

>TFW all of those but only 6'1
just kill me lads
in all seriousness I hope you're trolling. The main "problem" people have here is that they secretly don't like people and don't want to fit in with all the normies. All this shit is just an excuse to not go out and sociallize

Is this true? Should I stop lifting to prevent people from thinking I am COPE. I really care what they think (I know I shouldn’t)

If youre low bf, then fix your Apt and do vacuums. Also,
>lift more

If you dont lift youll be invisible. If you do lift youll be noticed, but not in a good way.
>kek there goes that manlet compensating with his new haircut
Anything you do will be attributed to COPE even if its not

I guess I must be ugly as fuck because I'm 6'2 white with a 6.5" dick (Not that anyone's ever seen it) and I'm still basically a loser everywhere I go. Still skinny as fuck though.

>5'6 manlet
>talks to girl
>6'3 walking oak tree stands 5 feet away from me looking at his phone
>immediately he ruins all chances of anybody getting a girlfriend within a 50 foot radius

You dont know what youre talking about man. We look like fucking mice

sauze

>I agree
There's nothing worse for gains then sinking back into depression.

t. clinically depressed

naH bro. you're a lazy bitch who's COPING by having that pussy ass defeatist attitude. FUCK OFF BACK TO R/INCELS OR WHATEVER LOOKISM GARBAGE TIER SITE YOU CAME FROM

MFW im 6 4 college educated DYEL that bangs on average a new girl a week

Lol who shit in your cereal

You owe it to yourself to be the best you can be. If you're insecure about your height you will be EVEN WORSE with girls than you already are. Just because it's harder doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
>inb4 COPE

the real cope is autists who don't try with girls because they're not a 6'6 220lb gigachad.

Damn, could any person be more of /ourguy/

He could be an ugly virgin

She looks wider than him, proof you don't need gains or to be tall.

not even sure if this is bait or not but height makes no difference outside dating.
same goes for dick-size

>i know, but also i wanna be a sick kunt