My ex is out right now and literally getting dicked down...

>my ex is out right now and literally getting dicked down. we still live together so it sucks for me cause i will see her come home tomorrow all tore up
>lifts stalling like shit too
>fuck the mods

>ex-
>live together

I'm going to add this to things I don't understand.

HOLD THE FUCK ON NIGGA
FACE THE BULLSHIT AND SHRUG OFF THAT HOE
YOU'LL BE OUTTA THERE SOON ENOUGH
GO LIFT WHEN IT HURTS TOO MUCH
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU BOY

we have a daughter, makes shit complicated

Damn, sorry

i appreciate that, been lifting like a mother fucker, its all i got

Kick her ass out.

Or start fucking other bitches and bringing them home. Enough with this self pity bullshit.

i plan on moving to another city, sucks for my daughter though

It may seem like it, but it isn't. Get an apartment and get your shit sorted out. If you have to take your daughter with you, do it. Your ex is just using you and a meal ticket and free childcare right now. You won't be sane until you get out and honestly it's your daughter that will suffer the most during this time. I dealt with that shit for a year and it only gets worse.

there was a time where lifting and Veeky Forums was all I had, some days it still is, but my life is much better because you guys got me through, I'm in uni now and the only straight black chad in my residential building,surrounded by art hoes. I feel like a slayer but I know I owe it all to you boys I'll return the favor when I can, HANG IN THERE BRAJ YOU'RE NOT BITCH MADE

fuck man, your right. she is out taking hella cock and im here watching our offspring, life is a cruel mother fucker

Move out breh

best advice yet, thanks breh

>our offspring
Europeans are in a sad state.
>let her sink
>take sole custody
>cut her out
teach your children about this, its fucking generational unfortunately.

>we have a daughter
Dude I'll be the first to tell you, divorces suck ass and women have a 100% advatage over men in the courts but look... if you stay with a whore you are literally telling your daughter she can do whatever she wants and some beta fag will "do what is right for the children."

Divorce fucks kids up, but cuckoldry fucks them up worse imo.

im American

we are not married

>Your ex is just using you and a meal ticket and free childcare right now.
Yep, and it's going to stay that way because she'll just cry to the courts about how she wuz a good wife and she dindu nuffin.

That anons fucked, staying together will be cheaper than paying child support unless you get in the fight early for custody. user needs to invoke his inner sociopath and disassociate from the situation and just get on with his own life.

Kinda shitty. You have no right to bail honestly. You need to stay local and fight for custody, else there is a 100% chance your daughter will burn coal.

Your name is on the birth certificate, right? You may as well be at this point.

By "European" I meant "of Eurpoean descent" i.e., white.

you mean wh*te

she is out getting fucked, am i out of line texting her i found a new place in a different city you have a month to find a new place to live

trying killing yourself

thank you i will try that

shut the fuck up kid you don't belong here were reassuring our nigga

reported and sage

I can't say. I've never been in that situation. My dad bailed on me and my sister when we were really young, and honestly it kinda fucked me up. It's probably why I lift. My mother was a decent human being so I didn't turn out as a tranny but it sounds like that's not the case for your daughter's mother. Start googling how to win custody as a father or something and go from there.

fuck off nigger you kill yourself too

nah that's for pussies like you