He wastes all of his daily (limited) motivation on going to the gym and wonders why no other aspect in his life improves

>He wastes all of his daily (limited) motivation on going to the gym and wonders why no other aspect in his life improves

>an hour of time
>"all of [my] daily motivation"

>implying it’s motivation and not discipline
>discipline that I’ve been to help me fend off another wave of suicidal depression

My motivation should be used watching drunk 5/10 dykes licking each other's tongues?

yep.

cool

nope

Lmao nice joke. I don't have any motivation at all. I just go to the gym and lift as shit as I feel.

DELET

That's the study that didn't replicate. Ego depletion

what motivation? gym is routine, it doesn't require more motivation than making a morning coffee does. You just do it because it is your ritual basically.

>he plays video games instead

What else would you spend your motivation on?
Apart from studies or work (both of which you do anyway), there's no real way of "improving" yourself that requires effort or motivation

my gf went down on another girl while on a camping trip a week ago. Should I be mad or turned on?

Nigger I just work until it's my bed time or I run out of shit to do, what do you mean limited motivation?
What the hell is wrong with you guys that you can't just get out of bed in the morning and get what you need to get done sorted?
>But I need muh motivational threads to actually make a change in my life!
I'm disgusted by the desperate cries for social approval on this board.
>TFW i'll never make it (wahwah)
>TFW manlet
>TFW bad jaw (seriously, just saw it earlier)
You're not going to make it, not because of anything inherently wrong with you but because you're a little bitch dude. Pick yourself up and figure your life out or stop living it. Might as well end it if you're going to wallow in self pity, at least then there might be less shitty threads on this trash board.

Up to your personal values, I don't give a shit because I don't see a girl as my competitive equal and they never will be.
Doesn't matter, but probably something to look out for if you're one of those trad guys (which is fine, not for me but I get the idea).
That said, should probably make it clear you'll put her through a wall if she does it to a man.

Embrace being a cuck I guess.

now you ask for a 3 way with her and her friend.

>your girlfriend's commitment to you should be out of fear.
Dipshit.
if she cheats on you with a guy then the simple and obvious reaction is that your relationship isn't what you thought it was and is now over. in the meantime, loyalty has to be based on adult xommunication skills.

Kick the dyke to the curb stupid.

>loyalty has to be based on communication skills
If you start a serious relationship with someone then you better be going in expecting to be loyal or don't do it at all. It's not "oh you're not communicating with me very well so I am justified in being a whore and sucking a guy off"
And if she cheats on you then you beat her within an inch of her life and kill the guy.

or you could try not being an overcompensating dipshit manchild.

t.roastie

manchildren are the ones who let whores walk over them, like you cuckboy. Men stand up for themselves and will make you regret fucking them over.

i've been in my relationship for 8 years. it's because I use words like a big boy. how's your method working?

Or she could not go into a relationship with an overcompensating manchild and continue to be a soon to be used up fucking whore on her own time.

Same thing if she decides to dyke out with some chick. Ignore anyone who says "it's hot now ask for a threesome" it's either a lez or a cuck who wasn't good enough to make her worry about being dumped for being a whore in the first place thus will not get a threesome ever.
If she brings it up and they both are fucking you then it's gravy. Anything else and you should throw the bitch out of your life.

you've been in your relationship for 8 years cause she's getting dick on the side and all you are is a comfortable routine for her

Mad. If you don’t drop her she’ll have the power in the relationship. Not to mention it speaks very poorly for her character.

Do you actually think that either she fears you or she cheats on you? It's no wonder because if you're actually this stupid you've probably only ever attracted vapid cumdumpsters anyway and have never met an adult woman with self respect. If you had, the idea that two people can just talk and commit to eachother wouldn't be so outlandish to you.

over 50% divorce rate since we've gone away from the days of hitting our wives tells me all I need to know about your spineless, dumbass theory.

I'm sorry you fucking idiot.
You're here defending a nonexistant cheating cunt/closet dyke by calling some probably larping guy an idiot manchild.

And all because one guy asked what to do if he found out his girlfriend at another girls pussy in a fucking tent, in a thread with three drunk barely average capret munchers tongue wrestling in a pool.

I think you need to fuck right off before I embarrass your ass.

this

That's because monogamy is ridiculous and unnatural to begin with. But you prefer a woman to be with you out of fear than respect? Or have you just accepted that you will never be interesting?

enjoy being cucked by a lesbian

okay, embarrass me. I've got a few more minutes.

you're embarrassing yourself
fucking kek what a dumbass mindset you have. Gawddamn cucks need to leave Veeky Forums.

this is actually what your liberal arts teacher tell you

fuck 20 girls in your prime, so you know what type of girl you like
choose one
make 2-5 children with her
make a contract when marrying
so you dont get ripped off by the vaginal merchant but you have a positive environment for your kids

You're feeling guilty for cheating on your boyfriend and thinks that by defending some random whore/dyke online that you're doing something.
That you're pleading your case and that you're really a good girlfriend/potential wife.
Hell, you might even be the dyke who ate out the other chick in the tent.

Am I correct?

fuck off you numale faggot. Take you liberal shit elsewhere.

You're fear argument is a snowman that you made up. You're defending cucking probably because you're girlfriend cheated on you and you forgave her like a bitch. Pure speculation of course.

>Monogomy is unnatural
>The only proven system for raising mentally healthy children that has been the foundation of society for thousands of years
>Unnatural
I'd ask how you managed to end up so damaged but then your parents probably either cheated or got divorced. Have fun never being able to truly having a connection with another human being and being able to grow as a person from the trust that develops from that connection.

>i'm gonna embarrass you
>okay
>you're embarrassing yourself

>relationships are held together by fear of consequences
>positive environment for the kids

>defending some nonexistant cheating
nope. simply saying that if the tqo of you couldn't use words to hold a relationship together then it wasn't much of a relationship and wasn't worth the effort, and certainly isn't worth a revenge beating. If you just want a hole to stick it in why tie one down and disguise a dictatorahip as a relationship?

No amount of chest pounding will make up for the fact that you're just an uninteresting dipshit monkey with huge inadequacy issues. I'm genuinely sorry you can't imagine a woman just finding you interesting and choosing to be with you. Not everyone gets that. And you damn sure won't at this rate.

Yeah having a kid and raising it with the person you had it with is unnatural. I wish my parents just abandoned me so they could have sex with 12 other partners

I'm not you fucking dumbass

No one is saying "Relationships am bad" we are saying "KICK CHEATING WHORES OUT ON THEIR ASS AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE GUY OR GIRL THEY CHEATED WITH".

The people who are upset actually value relationships. If they didn't no one would be upset or care.

I think you need to hop on over to one of those threads where people see relationships as a game of musical chairs.

>am I correct?
well, no. Am I embarrassed now?>defending cucking
nice reading comprehension. I see why women find you so interesting. I simply said that you dump her rather than beat her.
>real connectio n with a person
>fear-based relationships are a proven method of raising healthy children.
>healthy
>damaged
define your terms dude. it takes a village to raise a child regardless of its parental situation. personally I'd like my chimd to have skills and insights that a woman would find interesting, and the nutsack to just walk away of she betrayed him, rather than pound his chest in righteous aperage.

Am I talking to literal monkeys?

>well, no. Am I embarrassed now
uh huh...

have any of you ever read a book written for adults?

fucking cucked faggot kys

just...just leave the fucking thread
you don't have to continue to pretend you aren't an idiot or fight and win something
you're anonymous
you can just get up and go

But then who's going to teach you how to expose your ideas to adult-level scrutiny?

i've seen this adult level scrutiny thing posted somewhere else.
Is this one of those jordan peterson things?
Cause if it is then I might spend the next few hours ruining your fucking day.

You have no scrutiny lol

okay, well, by adult-level scrutiny, I mean that most of what you're (by you I refer to the collective not-me's in here) arguing with is things I didn't say, and most of what you're doing it with is a seriea of self-contradictory beliefs.
I didn't defend cheating women. I said tjat you dumo them rather than beat them. Because if your relationship is held together out of fear of physical pinishment, you don't have a relationship worth shit. people seemed to think this was some lind of liberal new-agey idea about free love for some reason, hebce my comments about reading books written for adults and maybe honing some comprehension skills. there there was lots of name calling, which only showed me the kinds of intellect i'm working with here. And some of the ideas I say deserve some adult level scrutiny are
1. That men beating their wives into submission is the only way to raise healthy children.
2. That this is the behavior of one who "values relationships"
3. That if a woman doesn't fear violence from you, she is therefore cheating on you.
3. That using communication to hold a relationship together is a numale cuck thing to do.
All of these ideas were expressed to me and none of them hokd water under adult level scrutiny. Also, I hate jordan peterson.

sorry about the typos. fat-fingered.

>dumo them rather than beat them.
No one said anything about beating them.
Everyone, litterally everyone in the thread said kick this bitch out and kick the ass of the dude or dyke she cheated with.
Not beat her into submission like that one false flagging faggot posted before, nothing like that.

Bitch cheated and now she has to go.
Simple as that.

There was nothing else said about how relationships or bad or not worth getting into, outside of that one shill who always talks about whoring around heedlessly in his prime years till he figures out what he wants(same thing that's said to women) and he'd automagically find a good woman later on.
Which is bullshit.
He'll just end up 10-20 years older and getting someone who's probably borked as fuck in numerous ways.

>no body said anything about hitting women

see

Ah, I see.

Still, two of those are bullshit that were obviously posted to be strawmen to argue against, one is a dyke/cuck(more then likely dyke) larpers who're trying to downplay the chick dyking out.
Another is playing the ebul chad male role.

I reiterate. Since I'm not those other "people".
She cheated with a woman. She has to go and that guy may or may not want to kick the ass of the chick she cheated with just to prove a point.

Indeed I agreed with that from the begimning. If any of these guys had reading comprehension skills all that could have been avoided because my simple point is that is someone isn't behaving in a relationship they way they've been promising they would, then your relationship is over as you knew it. No revenge beatings are necessary, because a relationship that couldn't be held together with big kid communication skills wasn't much of a relationship.

>monogamy is ridiculous and unnatural
>literally the best way to raise good children
>ridiculous and unnatural

Take your shit somewhere else

>best way to raise good children.
I'm gonna need some definitions and sources. I've known plenty a parasite and shithead that had two parents. The fact of the matter is it takes a village to raise a kid regardless of the parental situation. Also, let's say you were right and it is the best way to raise "good" kids. why would that make it the natural form of human relationships rather than just an imposition of religion on human relationships?
I'm talking to literal children here.

>I love you and value you so much that I want you to stop blossomming as a person. Stop connecting with other people in any way that might be more fulfilling that what we have. Don't change or grow apart from me or follow interests that might find a deeper place in your heart than i have. And sign this contract so if you ever do it will riin your life.
>here kids this is what human connection is.

Explain that both she and the girl she went down on owe you an apology. If both are sincere, forgive her, suggest a threesome, and drop it either way.

>I just work until it's my bed time or I run out of shit to do
Where does shitposting on Veeky Forums fit into doing shit you need to do?

>shit to do
>shit you need to do

You people literally read posts and say "well, I don't see anything to argue with there. So i'll just pretend it says something else and argue with that."

The only thing limited about my day is the time. Motivation isn't finite.

This. I probably list motivation for gym after the first 6 months of going. Now it's sweet sweet routine

You're right Op, but desu there's no other way if you want a good physique. Plus not always training is a bore: can be challenging and boost self esteem