need an angie gf

>thinking while lifting
Surest fucking way to bombo

i just keep whispering snap city to myself

goddamn

DO NOT FUCKN FAIL THIS SQUAT INFRONT OF THE GYM QT3.14

EVROPA

Only 4/3/2/1 sets to go

I'm taking a dump while lurking and I saw this pic and smelled my poop at the same time now I feel weird

ha-rumph (valsalva)... and down we go weeeeeee here comes the bounce dontfartdontfartdontfart lower faggot boiiiing and back up hhhhhnnnngggg my eyes hurt uuuuaaaargh I am atlas squatting the weight of the world fuuuck I SHALL WEAR THIS BAR LIKE A NECKLACE ON LOCKOUT oh shit another five inches my head will explode fuckfuckfuckfuck uuuaaaah aaand here I stand... what do you mean, 4 more? oh god.

is there any point to living when i will never even see her irl let alone make love to her?

>Fuck im getting shorter after each set

>what do you mean, 4 more? oh god
this whole post is art but for some reason I kekd at this the hardest

This.

Also, yesterday during warmup, the weight didn't feel heavy but it must have been on my traps oddly because i felt a pressure from my mid left trap, up the left side of my neck, to just behind my left eye. It gave me a major headache/neck pain and persisted for the rest of the workout. Any idea what the fuck happened?

I want to put her in latex wnd and chain her up in my sex dungeon

Have you ever had sex in your "dungeon" or is it just a room where you go and fap?

Lads, I know she's not really asking for it but she's asking for it.

you better have a penis

My sex dungeon is non existent and i couldn't put my ex in latex because she had an allergy, but i did lock ballet boots onto her and tie her to the bed while she wqs trussed up like a leather clad whore

Pls don't get a hernia
Pls don't get a hernia
Pls don't get a hernia

>lower faggot boiiiing

>I SHALL WEAR THIS BAR LIKE A NECKLACE ON LOCKOUT
learn to buy eleiko nigga

thinking bout the next rep

I think about squatting down on a dick, s-some homo

subtle

jesus christ shes only gotten better with age

>YAAAAAAAAAAAH GET UNDER THE BAR
>LIGHTWEIGHT
>LIGHTWEIGHT
>FUGG PLS GET GOOD BAR POSITION ACROSS TRAPS
*adjusts*
>tfw no traps
*readjusts*
>NVM JUST UNRACK IT
>OK FEELIN GOOD
*unlocks knee, load the weight on quads*
>I GOT DIS
*hits parallel*
>FUGG
>OKAY I JUST NEED TO LOAD UP MY HAMMIES AND CALVES
*hits atg*
*pauses*
>KEEP THAT TENSION NIGGA
*breathes out a spurt of air*
>I GOT DIS
*gets good stretch reflex and calves synergise to straighten knee*
>KEEP PUSHIN NIGGA
*locks out*
>OKAY JUST 4 MORE REPS
*grinds out fourth rep*
>U GOTTA HIT 5
*BREATHES LIKE 3 TIMES BEFORE LAST REP*
>braces
>try and dive out of the hole quickly
*racks bar*

and im feeling fugged and breathe heavily for a good 3-4 minutes.

>all her fame because her bf """leaked""" photos without her consent

>*gets good stretch reflex and calves synergise to straighten knee*
>not using glute tension to straighten hips and let knees follow on their own accord
50 yr old you called. his walking aid has a squeaking wheel again

This. I'm freaked thefuck out about going to snap city on my squats and deads.

I imagine a very large, very overbuilt engine revving. Like a 9 liter V8 that can somehow handle 12'000rpm.

>squeezin ur bum at the bottom of the squat

u gay er somethin?

I'm the cringiest fucking faggot when it comes to this
>During zerchers
>Put myself in the mindset that I'm outside a burning building and I have to carry a passed out woman and her baby out
>Listen to burning house sounds on YouTube
At that point I don't care what anyone thinks about me, what I look like, what noises I'm making, I just care about the weight. It's embarrassing but I've added ridiculous improvement after really focusing on the weight like that.
>tldr, don't care about what people think of you in the gym, just focus on lifting the weight

>holy shit this is heavy
>get up
>uuuuupppppp
>incoherent grunting as my form worsens and I eventually good morning the weight up and fling the bar back into the rack

>squatting heavy
>squatting at all

yeah that's not me

>listen to burning house sounds on YouTube
Pls share

>holy fuck this is heavy
>I wish I was at home roleplaying on video games
>tfw ugly
>I hope the receptionist doesn't say bye when I leave

Plz tell me this aint a tranny.

It's weird how for men a woman like that would just make you give up your entirely life to be with her if she whispered you some sweet words.

Is there more of this demon? I need more lads

Maybe if you are a complete fucking cuck lad

How long havae you been on the internet boys? Are you even allowed to use it with your young age?

Angie Varona

So why exactly is she known by internet autists such as yourself? Is she just a generic insta slut or what?

>"mother of dogs Vikings and GOT B "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici""

Basic as fuck.

I think the general consensus should be:

they are asking for it, but they want it from a chad, not a fat awkward ugly loser (the kind that usually rapes girls)

LOL

Hot 100/10 legit jailbait who was completely open about being a cock worshipping little nymph who LOVED getting 99% naked and taking pics back in the day.
She's the proto instagirl.

Shes personally responsible for launching enough spunk to knock up half of china.

this is how you make it

you are supposed to be tight as a coiled spring throughout the whole exercise. if you only actively tense your glutes in the hole this means you divebombed the descent and should feel bad

>tfw lost folder in HDD crash, any remaining fansites online pride in the fact they only have the 18+ pics
why live

>ducking under bar in rack
O shit I'm not ready
>unracking bar
There's no way I'll be able to squat this
>lowering into hole
This isn't as bad as I thought
>bouncing out of hole
Holy shit my head's about to explode
>rising up
Oh shit nigga what are you doing (usually about this time I spray the mirror wit spit from valsalva)
>completing set
Let's get these big stinking quads recovered and ready for next time bois

how is it bad to have non nude pics of a girl even if she isnt 18?

because still jailbait, muh moral values. aaand some of those pics were rather feisty I guess

>this is for you rippetoe

>you're probably lifting more and sucking some other dick
>fml

>Hot 100/10 legit jailbait who was completely open about being a cock worshipping little nymph who LOVED getting 99% naked and taking pics back in the day.

uh what? when did this happen?

as far as i remember she was just a random hot jailbait girl misc was obsessed with.

Same wtf

Sorry I don't like drumpfkins

>Barbell, have you ever heard these words...
>Go Beyond!
>PLUS ULTRA!

>drumpfkins
>saying this
Please kill yourself immediately. Don't forget to delete your tumblr.

I constantly think of my form during the squat. I'm really scared of hurting something.

hit submit before I was ready:

I know I can DL 2pl for reps but i'm not going anywhere near it until I get the form right at a lower weight. Right now I 1x5 with 200lbs and form is pretty good. I may try 2pl in two weeks.

I have no workout partner and can only rely on what I feel like my body is doing.

same lmao

Mainly just, "don't die, don't die, don't die"

my virgin detector just broke

for a second I thought her heels had a single shot-glass dispenser each

The worst part about settings PRs and lifting heavy is the autism required for the mindset that allows you to lift heavy shit

When I went for 5k runs I would convince myself my house was being robbed for the adrenaline rush to get home faster.

I just think
wtf guys

tfw you didn't fall for the squatting meme

I never try to think about anything except form and the count. One time I accidentally thought about what I was going to shitpost on here and I laughed , dropped the weight then strained a shoulder doing dumbbell press.

> fuck I gotta go down
> fuck now I gotta get up

She's not asking for it
She's not asking for it
She's not asking for it
SHE'S NOT ASKING FOR IT!

What show is she watching?

Strong back => proud chest => UUUUPPPP