somehow i think "she"'s back lurking here

at least you have monster energy zero ultra

N I C E
I
C
E

>lifting for no reason other than for liftings sake
Its like you don't wanna have aspirations

As I drain the last drop from the can making it empty, I too grow a void within me that can only be replaced by the next can tomorrow

Nice pic breh but you look small try to lift

It's my brother, not me breh

>had the choice between two girls at one point
>decided for the more stable, safe, nice girl but secretly wanted the other girl more
>dreamed of her tonight
>woke up with immense feeling of regret
>went to the gym at 430 am and smashed squat PR
>it didn't change anything

>>i am wojak
No, you're literally just some faggot dyel cuck

>oneitis sent me a snapchat of her with another guy that likes her
Listen, dude: If she's so fucking insensitive that she'd do something like that, especially if she has some idea how you feel about her, then she is a fucking CUNT and you should get over her, NOW -- or be a total cuck.

this. It won't be easy but it will be worth it

I love that the one with the sips shopped in has replaced the original.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>send pic of me to oneitis
>she says I look really handsome not one, but two times
brb adding a plate

why do you snap with her

are you hear psychologist?

lift hard, work hard be better than her and the guy
and find a more stunning girl
gg

if you dont do that fite me 1 vs1 rust i rek u m8

Same problem man, what do?

Grass is greener on the other side.

Why did you guys want the other girl?

It's crazy how common this is; dealing with the same thing myself; stable thick Korean, crazy but skinny fashionable N. Chinese, or shy/prude but skinny Iranian girl. Could date all of them, can't decide

Always wanted her, had many chances, never took any. Think It makes me mad thinking I was such a pussy and this fellings are just my brain trying to prove something for itself.

She was more exciting desu. Also we had crazy polarity going but realistically a relationship with her wouldn't have worked. She was just too chaotic.

I know what you're going through man. Why do you want her over your current girlfriend?

Sounds like you just want to be fwb with her. Do you think that, if you stayed friends with her, you'll have an affair with her?

Already had an affair with her. To be fair, at the time i was just dating the other girl but now we live together and i still love the girl i had an affair with more. And i really mean love.

Thanks bro, I needed this

Damn, sounds like a rough spot to be in. Is there something about the other girl that strikes a chord with you? Is she prettier? Smarter? A better conversationalist? Has a better body?

>Beautiful female friend from high school always snapchats me in her bed when she's drunk
>last night she was legit blackout and sending me shit with every word misspelled or sentences that just didn't make sense

Does she want it lads please say yes

>tfw no friends or anyone to snapchat with
>see coworkers discussing snaps and viewing their snaps all the time
feels bad man

how do i get social skills Veeky Forums?

>only talks to you when her mental capacities are largely compromised

Not even slightly.

My grandfather always told me that it doesn't matter which one you pick, you'll always want the other. Don't take for granted what you already have.

Yeah well my grandpa said do whatever the little man says and he had 50 kids so fuck you

you always want what you cant have

>2010+7
>still having a oneitis

It's like you don't even WANT to grow out of your highschool ways. Just get over yourself. Trust me.

Well the other girl is from sicily Italien women are Kind of my thing. But my current GF is pretty good looking too. But the other girl just has a personality that brings out the best in me. She just makes me feel young and like a king.

Ignore the other retard. It means she wants to message you more often but only can when her inhibitions aren't inhibiting her.

>blender ball
>having less gains than an auschwitz survivor

T. Virgin

>t. doesn't know how to t. properly

What does she do? Any chance that you can somehow communicate to your girlfriend that you want her to do what the Sicilian girl does?

Same thing that "motivates" me to brush my teeth: an understanding that it's basic body maintenance.

Lifting itself.

I've tried that but you just can't change anyones personality to that extent. Either you accept then for who they are or you cut your losses and move on. But now it's too late to go with italian girl too. She was pretty hit by the fact i didn't choose her and now she's probably somewhat resentful towards me. Can't blame her desu.

He will make it. You on the other hand never will you autistic shit stain.

Also it's not anything she dies really. It's more about the energy that gives rise to what she does, if that makes sense. It's how she looks at me, how she reacts when i touch her, it's how she drinks fucking Jack Daniels out of a dann red plastic cup. You can't replicate that from the Outside.

have you tried asking her out OP?

There's this guy at work who I fucking hate, he's good looking and social and every body likes him even though hes a cunt and he always gives me shit, I want to beat the fuck out of him. I know i can too, spoiled rich kid and were the same build. Not worth losing my job over, but I was an inch away from slapping him more times than I can count.

Not my main motivation to lift but he gets so under my skin that it helps sometimes.

of course he hasn't. thats why its a oneitis

Motivation is fleeting. Routine is where its at.

Motivation should be like your kickstart. An initial burst of energy to get you going on your own momentum Like when you pull the cord on a chainsaw. After the chainsaw motor has started your routine should carry you. All discipline has ever been is a routine repeated. For example, want to lose weight? Get in a routine of eating nothing but healthy foods. Go a week. Then it should be perpetual.

>There is no 'trying', only do or do not.

OP dont be a spastic and just ask, if shes going out with someone leave it and stop being a bitch

Whenever I lift, I pretend that every rep erases one nigger from existence

Hit a lot of rep PRs that way to be honest family

>implying you need meme arrows to t. properly

>implying the issue wasn't that you capitalized t.

>implying that matters

unironically this. you need discipline, not motivation.

>What motivates you to lift brehs?
I dream of going home one day.

>t. brainlet

I lift the remember the fallen heros

Yeah dude. Women aren't as naive as you think, they just play it like that for plausible deniability's sake, she sent that to hurt you. don't let her disrespect you, and don't let you disrespect yourself. Into the trash heap she goes

>panasonic viera
based

I once drunkenly confessed my feelings and then a few months later she did the same (but obviously not as strong)

I have liked this girl for one third of my life. Surely if Im going to get over her I would have by now

>Ubermensch
>Slaughtered to a man by steppe niggers

Pick one hans

you'll get over her after you have sex with someone

holy shit saved

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

you are friendzoned since a long time

Support your claim with an argument

This image should be in reverse

>Not going the harem ending

*tips*

Nazis never claimed to be Ubermensch. The goal was to become Overmen through centuries of eugenics, discipline and hard work. They never claimed to already be Overmen. It's an idealistic goal that might even be unachievable, the point is to at least try to get there.

sorry user but thats a girl thing. she liked the attention and feeling important when you did it, so when she was drunk she wanted to feel that way again but without consequence so she made it seem less intense. if it were true she would have told you earlier. she probably had some excuse like she was scared or some shit.

Yeah I think it was one of those situations where you only start to like someone because they like you