Would Joe Rogan be browsing here if he was born 3 decades later?

Would Joe Rogan be browsing here if he was born 3 decades later?

hes looking aesthetic asf

I think /r/short is more his speed.

Nah he's a normie lol, this place only attracts autists

he looks great here, manlets always look great in pictures due to proportions.

t. jelly lanklet

idk, he used to computer games for 12 hours straight at a time.

he would have at least known about it and visit it once or twice but i'm not sure if he'd stick around and shitpost memes

At least he played a lot of Quake 3

I'm pretty sure he visits /x/

>roiding for this

That has to be natty limit if it is natty.

hes natty at this pic. he barely even worked out then. hes on trt now.

Yeah I don't believe the claim that he barely worked out.

the real answer

It pisses me off to no end honestly. I've been lifting for 3 years and busting my fucking ass just to look like a twig compared to a manlet who's been lifting for a year and a half. I fucking hate every jacked manlet in my gym.

stop talking retard, joe was juicing here

This guy on the right would probably be a Veeky Forumsizen.

he knows about Veeky Forums - about /pol/ because Dr Peterson taught him about kekistan etc

he literally paid 10,000 dollars a month or some shit to get the fastest internet possible to play quake.

You have much more potentional than average height people dude. The downside is that you have to eat like a beast since a 80kg manlet looks stocky af and a tall guy at 80kg can look skelly mode.

But hey, everything has pros and cons. If you struggle to gain weight, just keep adding pb jelly sandwitches or more pb with a banana or any fruit. The pb can do miracles to your weight gain. Milk too but I don't recommend that you drink much of modern (((dairy))) unless you get it raw from a local farm or something similar.

Kek. Let me guess, your squat sucks because of ">muh long legs" too?

>loudmouth manlet/brainlet who believes in bro science

Absolutely

Yes, totally.

Before Veeky Forums got super popular I would say around 2011, he had his own forum where people could talk about anything really.

[Citation needed]

you have no clue. this is easily achievable natty. if you cant look like this natty your genetics are not good enough to juice

Not the guy who you replied to but it's true, he said on a pocast before the 1000th one.

Joe claims a lot of shit.
His interview with sargon showed just how much of a dumb meathead he is.

Jesus Christ he's balding, a manlet, and roiding and he still looks natty! Sad!

Atleast you are so smart, right ?