How do i get abs...

How do i get abs? I know that abs is made in the kitchen but I have been eating clean for the past few months and still have a belly despite looking very lean.

I know that spot reduction is a myth but am I notworking out enough? Is there any specific type of exercise that I can do in order to make the abs more distinguished?

Not a meme: heavy deadlifts, squats, and OHP

Do ab work every day, eat less. That's it.

Okay, thanks. Any specific ab exercise I should focus on? Crunches? Leg raises? Would investing in an ab roller help?

>still have a belly
>fairly lean
Hahaha

this, i always do 15mins of abs

Thanks m8. But I have been doing deadlifts for months and although my belly is much smaller and flatter now. It's still a small flabby belly. What's OHP?

This

But if you don’t want to or can’t lift heavy, check out some calisthenics shit. Check out Reddit’s bodyweightfitness page and do the bodyline drills. Training pull ups and front lever will also work abs.

I know it sounds silly but I am by far not fat. Think of a skinny guy with no abs and when you touch the stomach area it's flabby.

>eating clean
If you don't have naturally visible abs it means you have shit genetics, like me, and you have to count calories and macros like an autist in order to achieve it.

Yes, i look a bit like the pic on the left. Specifically what abs workout do you do if you don't mind sharing?

Misleading. Should say "abs are made by not going to the kitchen."

I know it sucks but u can't just eat better, you gotta eat less and work your abs out

idk what you mean by "im not fat". fat is fat. that flabby area is fat..?

Okay, thanks! Will check them out. Been trying to progress to a muscle up but so far no luck.

Incline Oblique Crunches
incline crunches

all of them holding half a pl8 at least

and dragon flies

Thanks m8! Will YouTube it to learn.

Yeah, i guess I do have shut genetics. Any specific diet I should follow? Perhaps keto?

I religiously eat healthy. Like follow macros, eat rice, meats, fish, vegetables, fruits and other stuff.

Until I made an effort to actually eat LESS, my specific diet did nothing to get abs. Eating very healthy just got me CLOSE to being there.

That picture shows a skinnyfat guy on the left. No muscle mass, and a distribution of fat that show looks even worse because of it. Still fat.

You need to count your calories and eat at a deficit if abs are important to you. You're not at a point where fad diets will benefit you. Eat whole foods, avoid sugar, eat a deficit. That's it.

I see . . . I guess I will have to eat much lesser than what I'm eating now then. Thx!

Alright, point taken. I'll make a change to my diet by eating much lesser and focus more on ab exercises.

Reading the calisthenic comments.. I highly doubt you have the core strength to perform front lever or dragonflies, you'd have to get there by progressions which would take you awhile.. Crunches, leg raise, feet to bar, l sit, v sit etc would be your best bet as accessories to lifting.

Try gymnastics man
Intense cardio will burn fat while strength requirement pumps the muscle

That’s why I said training it. I figured if you can do the bodyline drills for 1 min like it says to and can do pull ups, you can start with a tucked front lever hold and slowly extend your hips as you get stronger. But you are right that lsit and hanging leg raises would be very helpful in not only performing a front lever but also in developing strong abs.

Yeah but you need to do advanced ab exercises to get shredded abs. Lots of people can get abs that pop out without dragon flags and full ab-wheel rollouts. Lots of people get abs with high rep crunches and russian twists, just need low BF.