Is the weight loss from Intermittent Fasting caused by the lack of carbs/glycogen in your system...

Is the weight loss from Intermittent Fasting caused by the lack of carbs/glycogen in your system, or from the decreased insulin spikes, hunger management, and caloric restriction?

It's confusing me because I'm also reading that it takes a long time to deplete your body of carbs to run on ketosis, so obvious when you're doing intermittent fasting (and eating carbs) your body isn't being depleted of carbs every 20 hours.

I was under the impression that if you're doing intermittent fasting, your body is taking energy from fat rather than anything you ate recently.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0JiwzwBEgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roll

Anything but 4 or 8 means you're low test.

Here to roll baby ...

roll

Wanna swap?

Roll

Better get some coke, its gonna be a long few days.

roll

Roll

God, whites are so fucking superior.

rollan

None of them are close to 10/10

Will post moar for an answer to OP's question

ROLLAN BOYS

I am specifically hoping for 2. I like her.

dieting is not magic, dont listen to these salesmen who say it is

intermittent fastinf is basicly hunger management and caloric restriction. The fasting makes you less hungry overall and when you do eat in that short time interval you get full real quick due your stomach size decreasing during the fasting and so for the remainding time you dont get hungry which leads to you eating overall less

tldr: its a tool to eat less and its def a good one

what about 6?

Roll

I GOT 4

this is the right answer. Its basically a tool which will help you eat less which will make you burn more of your fat stores. now please post moar

Rollan

Kek why are women so fucking dumb

gimme dem chicks!

>Is the weight loss from Intermittent Fasting caused by the lack of carbs/glycogen in your system, or from the decreased insulin spikes, hunger management, and caloric restriction?
Depends on the schedule, if you're on 16:8 it's not likely you're getting glycogen depleted daily unless you're eating keto. The insulin mechanic is about lowering basal insulin by reducing the spikes so your body is triggered to pull energy from fat, but again you'd need low carb to achieve this.

>It's confusing me because I'm also reading that it takes a long time to deplete your body of carbs to run on ketosis,
48 hours of /fast/ing generally, some people sooner, some people longer.

>so obvious when you're doing intermittent fasting (and eating carbs) your body isn't being depleted of carbs every 20 hours.
Correct, it isn't likely.

>I was under the impression that if you're doing intermittent fasting, your body is taking energy from fat rather than anything you ate recently.
Only maybe during low insulin periods, this is something many are figuring out which is why they're doing tighter and tighter eating windows... one meal a day stuff. The lower you keep insulin and for longer the better your body's insulin signaling will enable you to deal with food.

They don't need to be

plz 5

Rollin.

Okay check my 0

>you will never make redhead babies with Brooke

roll

Nice effort OP. Let’s post a BS Veeky Forums topic so we don’t get banned for your real intent. Posting underaged girls.

I give you an 8/10!

roll

Summoning my side chick

please not the tall fucker

FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE
GIMME FIVE

If I go binge drink today (either sake or redds), will it ruin my week of working hard and eating clean? I kinda wanna get drunk on my rest day but don't want to totally obliterate my gains

YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSS

Rolling

1+2 and hoping 2 has at least some tits.

>drinking malt liquor

i wanna make babies with the redhead

Don't drink redds Bro. If you have to get drunk get whisky or vodka neat.

It tastes good, and desu I'm a little tired of hard liquor

western women are degenerate whores

Rolling

Rollio

drink real cider

look up rates of schizophrenia among malt liquor consumers

>superior
>all of them are cum slots posting ass shots
never change cucks never change

am i legally allowed to fap to this

Any brands you'd recommend? I'm not against trying different things, just a bit tapped out on the harder stuff for a while.

are these the same whores?

Such unflattering asses

roll, I never get the one I want

Are you blind

roll

To be fair, a portion of them were only in the first.

While you take dozens of half naked selfies in the bathroom mirror after specifically doing exercise to get a pump on, just so you can impress some anonymous men on a Chinese cartoon image forum doing the same thing.

OH SHIT NIGGER

anything but 2, 6 or 7

Rolling for trips

ANNIHILATED

roll

there was a promise of MOAR I believe

Ravioli ravioli give me the rolli i deservioli

roll

IF is more about shifting the hormones in circulation from anabolic to catabolic. It’s not so much to do with keto, and definitely doesn’t have really any basis on reduced calorie intake. There are lots of studies done but I’m on my phone, so you’ll have to find them yourself.

roll

so I get to pick anyone I want? then I pick this

My thoughts exactly. Roll

I've never wanted trips more in my life

Why would a high school issue such revealing attire to their young athletes?

Oh Lord!

redhead looks same faggot

>one piece swim suit
>revealing

The fuck are they supposed to wear then, wet suits?

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums is exercising
defending the sluts just because they are your same race when you know that white women are the trashiest things on earth

Black “women”*

5 get

rollllll

HERE WE GO SON GIMME SMTH GOOD

rollen

rolling for the trips bb

repressed normy detected, heres something less degenerate for you

I TAKE 6

fuck only girl worse than 2 is 5

Let's go redhead.

Rolli

Idk man. Just gib tiddies.

Roll

This guy answers a lot of questions I had about intermittent fasting I hope this video and his other videos help you out OP

youtube.com/watch?v=x0JiwzwBEgE

Also I hope I roll a 3

>Those wrists and elbows

Fucking harlots, what has become of women in this day and age? God help us.

Fuck this, 7 is EXACTLY the one I didn't want at all. This sucks.

GIVE ME THE GINGER

niggresses are trashy but the biggest whores??? nah, i dont think so

1 please

>56
get

Rollin' on the river

what is the point?

SIX

They literally are though

I want em all

re roll