January is coming boys O.O How will you deal with the coming invasion? I think I'm fucked RIP gains

January is coming boys O.O How will you deal with the coming invasion? I think I'm fucked RIP gains

Turn up the shit posting and give bad advice like always, discourage people and do my best to make them insecure

Just be rude with the normies, they will leave eventually

Come in the morning when all the normies are still snoring.

Turn as many of them gay as possible.

That feel when no squat racks for a month. Feels bad man

I'm gambling that the resolutioners aren't willing to show up at 5:30 in the morning.

Sorry buddy you are wrong

>gonna have to wait IN A FUCKING LINE till showers free up again
WHY WHY WHY WHY WH WYH WY WHWYHWYHWYHWYH GET OUT OF MY GYM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking normies won't last a month in my gym

I want so much to run my tongue all over her abs and tits.

Also, don't even care about resolutioneers, 70% give up on the second week.

nyr is a meme made by other nyrs, shit lasts for like a week and it's gone. Back to School time is much worse.

Seriously just go next to them and do the same thing with 3x more weight, they won't last long

maybe we could use the time to kill the strength meme

Squatting 3pl8, pacing between sets, and thousand yard stare. Probably openly chuckling at people with a head shake. My gym is already too small as it is

Imagine being fathers of these two. They must be immensely proud of their daughters.

That body is fucking perfect goddamn

shit oblique genetics

I've noticed this. All summer long the gym was really nice. Then I noticed it getting really busy couldn't figure out why. It was back to school.

Might be the best tits ive ever seen desu

agreed

Normies don't go to my ghetto gym

>O.O

Whenever I see some kid squatting a pl8 or whatever I'll just go up and start OHPing him to make him feel insecure and leave

what the fuck?

Creatine, not even once.

LMFAO

are you telling me we aren't all fags here? IT'S ALL JUST A MEME??

I'm going to need sauce on this semen demon

>doesn't want new people coming

>doesn't realize this is a sfw board (blue) so he can't post nipple

have you ever thought you are the problem op?

I go to the gym from 1:30am-3:30am. New years types might go early, but they wont go that early

WHO IS THIS

What's your schedule like for this to work? I'd love to go that early but I sleep at 11, wake up around 5

I sleep 6am-12pm, then work 2-10pm

Here ya go

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFF

wtf are you talking about dude

Its like a fat mans stomach trying to escape the abs. WHAT THE FUCK

Miss alice

he simply hasn't taken a dump in 3 weeks

that's his shit baby incubating

miss alice

>Uni gym
>Only has one free bench that isn't complete fucking shit and actually flat
>Others are those dogshit ones that are uneven around the lower back and offer shit support
>Every year I have to deal with a bunch of new kids who think the gym is their new place to just chill out and bullshit
>It's also a crossfit gym so there's a bunch of people running around doing hugely retarded things with ropes and shit

I might start going at 7am tbqh.

>start OHPing him

Good stabilizer work

kek

i love her body so much, even if she got her tits and ass enlarged

Is that cancer or photoshop?
Too lazy to write down his last wishes so recording it on his phone?

>January is coming boys O.O How will you deal with the coming invasion? I think I'm fucked RIP gains

what's this meme? I only recently started getting fit.

all the gyms in the world get filled with people trying to get fit for the new year. Unfortunately most cant handle the extra people that quickly give up a few weeks later

>tfw month 2 of noshit

cant wait for new year comic

newfag

Kek that's exactly what I had in mind when I wrote that

imagine that rotation

stop bullshitting, creatine is fine

he is talking about the gym you idiot

insulin.

wtf is the purpose of that top?

why do you think most women do anything? it is for attention

its working

yeah shes got a great body, and i must also admit that her ability to hide her asshole is impressive

>tfw home gym

Master race

What time do newfags usually go?

I want to shark all the new girls. Giving them advice on their shit form is an easy step in the door, works all the time for me