The edgy japanese video game depiction of God makes the most sense. I don't like how it is, but it is

The edgy japanese video game depiction of God makes the most sense. I don't like how it is, but it is.

Attached: 1512540268623.jpg (800x600, 272K)

I remember some medieval Chinese guy bemused by the Christian god, calling him ridiculous and vile

It's literally just Gnosticism.

Embrace Calvinism. Realize that the vile race of man deserves the sternest judgement.

The Japs have a weird obsession with deicide, which now that I think about it is kinda of the ultimate fictional expression of ones frustration with the world, plus denying fate and choosing your own fate, which fits a archetypal hero(as in the classical sense, which pretty much just means the main character that gets shit done) very well

Attached: asuras-wrath-wallpaper-2.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

The god that can be killed is not God

Honestly I think it was Hirohito admitting he’s not a god

He had his fingers crossed behind his back when he made that recording. A level of Taqiyya only one with divine blood could pull off.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "mercy" and "forgiveness"?

They dont use god in the same sense we do.

eqw

so the norse gods aren't gods?

Jesus isn’t a God?

The Abrahamic god is indeed an asshole of the highest order and I can't understand how believers see him as a positive force

Picking someone as scummy as the Jews to be his chosen nation is the shithead move in history.

pro-tip, he doesn't stay dead

So what do you think about the Holocaust?

Never happened. Why?

Yeah, but he dies.

Even if you were right, ain't shit you can do about it, cause he'd still be making the rules that you have to bend to

Real niggas don’t die, they multiply