Sup Veeky Forums, me and my bro have been lifting and building for almost a year. This is what my friend looks like...

Sup Veeky Forums, me and my bro have been lifting and building for almost a year. This is what my friend looks like. He says it’s all natural, but it just looks..weird. Are there any signs he’s on something? I won’t judge him if he is, but i’d rather he be honest with me if he’s on something.

Them titties
That vascularity
Ya boi definitely pinning my dude
He be lying

There's people who exercise their whole lives and never look that good, unless your bro is a genetic freak bred in a lab I'd say it's close to impossible for him to look like that after "almost" a year.

that gyno is 100% NATTY
and don't forget the roadmap veins
100% N A T T Y

>veins means steroids

The fat fucks need to leave this board

He's way too lean and full looking to be natty

Also

>dat budding gyno

He's probably on Dbol or pinning test without really knowing what he's doing. But he's not natural.

Veins don't mean steroids but that level of vascularity and fullness at what is clearly 8 - 10% body fat is not really possible naturally.

Holy shit that gyno

Isn't that the guy from wwe, the terrorist champion

He looks great. Jealous virgins only think this looks bad

Based Modern Day Maharaja working the Veeky Forumsards.

MA HA RA JAH

thanks professor

Big dimes Mahal working Veeky Forums into a shoot

POO

The gyno is a very strong indicator you fucking idiot.

Dont Hinder the Jinder

its really like your just parroting talking points you heard on youtube videos lmao

>those nips
>natty

(being serious) why is it that steroid users get gyno because they pin test, when gyno is a result of excessive estrogen??

Not who you replied to but what he says is 100% true.

- Year round steroid user

Various reasons but i may really fuck explaining this but testosterone converts into estrogen through a process. Have high test? you also probably have high estrogen. People that get gyno from roids do not know how to fucking take steroids properly at all.

Correct. That is what is happening. His body is responding to the massive overload of testosterone by converting it to estrogen. It's a side effect of androgenic-anabolic steroids (AAS) and is usually mitigated using an aromatose inhibitor (AI). But this isn't always the best or most effective solution for a number of reasons that vary from person to person.
Regardless of your genetics, aromatization every steroid users worst nightmare.

>bitch tits
>all natural
Top kekles m8

so why does this happen to non-fat nattys during puberty, even though they won't have 100x more testosterone than the average man like steroid users to convert?

Because hormones fluctuate the most during puberty. Sudden changes in testosterone in the blood can lead to excess estrogen which leads to gyno. I had gyno when I was 13 and it just went away on its own.

he goes to my gym lmao crunch tampa

Is it possible that it stays after puberty, even if you've never juiced or done anything more than basic "military fitness" exercise routines? Asking for a relative.

Where do you get your info from?

Absolutely possible. Many documented cases identical to what you described. There's still a chance it might not go away past puberty, in which case surgery is necessary. Some people like to blame it on diet and meat products like milk, but let's not get political. There are many avenues in which excess estrogen might develop.

Tell your relative to see a doctor and get an exam. Best way to nail the shit down.

Yes, but it's not as common as Veeky Forums would have you believe.

Anyone with abnormal pecs on Veeky Forums is accused of having gyno. Gyno is a very obvious hard lump under the nipple that is distinct from surrounding fat/muscle tissue.

gyno in grown men is also related to other disorders like Kleinfelters and shit.

Probably on creatine and whey