Are asians the most beta race in existence? They are manlets and won't look big when they put on muscle

Are asians the most beta race in existence? They are manlets and won't look big when they put on muscle.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MongoloidCJ/comments/77qkp2/335cm8cmtop_mongoloid_monster_cock_marc_zhang/
youtu.be/OiKUFzL73Uw?t=29s
imgur.com/a/bgQZ3#9W4OHz9
ascentofgold.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/the-mongoloid-male-aesthete-on-media-representation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>born knowing kung fu
>chad brains
>low mein tastes badass
>penis designed to fit anywhere
id put em above the spics

>penis designed to fit anywhere
Big dicks are overrated desu. My penis isn't even that big and my girlfriend complains about it being too big, inb4 not enough foreplay.

This, average cock master race reporting in. I can just touch the bottom at maximum penetration; never once had to limit myself for her safety. I wish I could see a girl's face light up as she pulls my pants down, but overall it's a small price to pay.

did you forget chinks dominate oly lifting?

Asian men are cool.

But indian guys are douchebags idk why. In college right now. When Indian guys try to act cool or imitate Chad behavior despite not being looking like a Chad, it's fucking despicable. Also, the amount of pseudo chads are annoying. skinny 5 10 plus in height ugly dudes trying to get buff or act like they party hard everywhere

Holy shit, this. So many Indian guys at my college try so hard, they end up looking pathetic as fuck.

they take second place to whites but superior to all others

>Manlets dominate the manlet categories
wow...

I'm fine with having high IQ, lean body, average cock. Guaranteed 100k starting any job I want
Asian girls are into twink mode anyway

Yah, I know right. Why do some Indians try to act like Chads for a lack of a better word? They just come off as pretentious shitbags by doing so. Even the Chads don't act that douchey as Indians.

are tryhard indian douchebags an epidemic across college campuses in america

can someone screencap op post im too lazy

twink mode like the guy on the right? average looking asian women will try to hop on your dick lol

Do I have a chance with Asian women? I'm mixed and lightskin.

Why do you care what other dudes are doing?

these are, unironically, Indian LARPers. They hate themselves with a passion. All the pooposting a while back was by Indians

lol u indians tryhards are covering your asses

theres like a billion of them in the world Im sure you can get one

Go back to /pol user

Chads are not douchy, they are the opposite: personable and positive. Chads have no insecurities, personal issues, or hangups.They have never had them and so do not understand them. Chads simply succeed at life effortlessly.

Brads are 2nd rate Chads and their jealousy causes them to be douchy.

This thread is now an Asian husbando thread. Will be dumping

Scar on left arm from octopus tentacles during hentai live action film.

why do threads involving blacks get shut down immediately and you get day banned for posting in them but asian threads are allowed?
mods are black?

Is this Chang Longwang

I want to say that's not true, but there's an Asian dude at my uni that powerlifts and has a full "barrel chest" and can bench lmao3pl8 for reps.

BUT, he still looks hilarious, mainly because he's like 5'4" and his hair looks really bowl cut-y

That picture man, perfectly sums up
>modern masculinity

asians are either lanky/scrawny and ugly or manlet and ugly, also im guessing the small peenor stereotype is true, i am yet to see an attractive asian in real life

atleast they can work hard albeit how ignorant. they are

Kek that's me, but funny thing is I have more friends than you and get laid more often too
Keep being a bitter autistic virgin while I fuck your bitch

white eastern euros have big dicks but every other shade of white ppl have low average and below

I Know it's all meems but I really hope you guys don't think this way. Genes aren't entirely what makes races different. It's the environment these races segregate into.
>Asians are small because they don't get to eat a lot of food.
>Black people are dumb because they live 100 miles from a computer.
>White people are feminine because they are coddled by multiple generations of adult babies...

that doesn't mean every minority you see on the street is a poor slob. The Jews are winning.

>forearms bigger than biceps

There's more Asians than any other race.

As a sheer numbers game they are master race.

>freinds
laying with ogresses doesnt count user

God this guy is so fucking hot

leg looks like a tumor jesus fuck

Fucking hnggg
No homo
Hngggggg

No they don't, Russia dominate oly lifting

its funny cuz hes asian and is thinking about the mcat

its naht a tumah

The good old socks in boxer trick

>muh manlet meme
Kek

reddit.com/r/MongoloidCJ/comments/77qkp2/335cm8cmtop_mongoloid_monster_cock_marc_zhang/

poo in loo!

Fuck off man, spics are way better than Asians. Pic related is more attractive than the picture in the OP fucking jealous chink

can mire these

Overall asian dudes are the second most pathetic race, surpassed only by pajeets. Most asian men are short, fat/skinnyfat and have extremely submissive body language.
There are definitely exceptions, though. I know several chad-tier Asian guys in the military.

I don't know, aren't Asians really competitive in every professional field, tons of Olympics sports, and even modern entertainment (eg nip cartoons, gook dancing, etc).

And historically, didn't a bunch of them rape kill the shit out of a bunch of muzzies and bring black death to the Eurocucks around the 13th century.

>gook dancing
I don't know what you mean by gook dancing but in America, shit tons of asians are good at dancing, just look at this shit at :28

youtu.be/OiKUFzL73Uw?t=29s

>Go back to /pol user
How about you get the fuck off my website?

stop limiting yourself bro

When they stop shitting in streets pajeets are the most chad asia men

Go ahead and try to name a bigger Asian Chad in all of history (besides maybe Genghis Khan)

fuck you, im a climber

What film/TV show is this from?

I'm in asian country full of indians, they're exactly the same here, full of smugness too
Is it taught in their curriculum in their shithole country?
Don't they realize practically every single non poo-in-loo think they're disgusting af?

East Asians aren't beta, just pajeets. c

This is an artwork
He's probably a big uggos with gut in real life
His rival though

I don't disagree in most of his actual artworks he looks like a goddamn demon, but damn strongest under the heavens is a great title.

leather club's two blocks down

New chapter... any time now... in the next few decades... maybe by some other author.

Source? Also, a vast majority of Russians could be considered Asian.

No OP. Pajeets are the most beta race.

t.pajeet

>the pajeet dyels doing triceps and biceps isolation all day and posing in the mirror with pathetic pumps
It's really a sight to behold

>attractiveness power ranking

every other race >> pajeets = asians

The Asians at my gym are mostly manlets but they're strong for their sizes and know what they're doing. Pajeets are the real animals.

>I'm in asian country full of indians
>Don't they realize practically every single non poo-in-loo think they're disgusting af?
you sound like an eyelet who got cucked by some brown cock

Prime Rick Yune mogs all the Asians ITT to oblivion and back

no matter how hard they try they will never be true chads because their facial structure is too feminine

imgur.com/a/bgQZ3#9W4OHz9

ascentofgold.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/the-mongoloid-male-aesthete-on-media-representation/

Lol no Asians on average have the most masculine facial features

Nice try OP, but we are getting more and more powerful every day

sure you keep telling yourself that wang