It's happening!

BCH hash power >50%
Miners operating at a huge loss!
They'll keep this up all they way through the hardfork and moon!
Avg BTC transaction up to $20!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionvalue-btc-bch.html#3m
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-btc-bch.html#3m
theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What website is this?

Fucking give it up already jesus

It feels like half of you weren’t even around to witness this exact same “flippening” PnD we had in August

As outlined.
This should be no surprise.

Some of you are so beyond gullible and retarded.

quit posting this shit in every thread, ive already taken you out bro

where it went up like 2x??
its holding steady at 3x what it was a week ago.

NOT TO MENTION this was based on NEWS - seg fork got cancelled

D E S P A I R
E
S
P
A
I
R
Hurrying up because of the nips farm being almost online ?
Crash and burn, jewchinks.
Never stop your foes while they do mistakes.

It peaked at fucking 0.5 and people sold as low as fucking $20... if anything the last pump was more ridiculous, I know I personally made more btc the last time

So how does it feel to sell BTC low and buy BCC high only to see BCC dropping? This is god-tier to watch for me, even though I am down on my alts a bit. Totally worth it seeing you suckers wallow in despair.

deluded retard, I hope it get's back below 0.1 so you newfags learn how shit works (or kys, I'm fine with both)

one thing i know is biz is always wrong . so i hold my BCC bought at 350$ . see you faggots

you can dream pajeet

when did you buy, above 0.3?

Nicehash saw a massive spike in rewards on equihash for one hour which people say is used by BCH. Someone obviously wanted to get as many nicehash miners to switch to that and spike BCH's hashing rate temporally.

700 usd still sitting pretty fuccboi

>muh flippening
>buy high for max gains
>bch will take over the universe
>-45%
>buy my bags please

Bcash has gone too low for it to go back up again

Too many bagholders who will put up a solid sell wall
It's like what happened to REQ, it is doomed to only hover around ICO price

You must be new to crypto. Anything can happen here.

>too low to go back up again

Pump - prices go up
Short and dump - prices go down
Repeat for infinite money

Sauce
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionvalue-btc-bch.html#3m

You're retarded. Fork.lol uses 3hour average. Not real time hash rate. Can you not fucking read

bit info hash rate chart uses daily averages

What's with this meme? Do you think I'm retarded? I bought at 0.08.

I'd be more willing to bet that the NiceHash equihash spike was for the release of BTG

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-btc-bch.html#3m

>Average hashrate (hash/s) per day

>Can you not fucking read

how about you?

lel

this will change in few hours with difficulty adjustment update

And you both didn't sell at 0.3 or even 0.4. You both are truly deluded and will hold this shit forever, with your gains slowly creeping away until you are in the red, missing every other opportunity. You both need to learn to become emotionally unattached to an asset and how to take profits. Learn or stay poor forever.

How many hours exactly?

6-7 iirc

BCC is here to stay boiz

Everyone is so fucking new here and can't see the big picture. Fact is that Ver is in the process of dumping his Bitcoins. There's no reason to do it free fall style. He's exiting big, mostly into USD. However, he is going to pump BCH. How much do you think it cost him to keep that 0.5 buy wall up for a while? Fucking pennies. Now weaks hands sell. It's just a matter of time before Ver buys more BCH. Everyone not dumping their BTC for BCH right now are fucking retards and hate money.

Btw those giant bch buy walls on bittrex turned into giant sell walls.

Isn't bch gonna fall to 0.10xxxxx before the green wall (which dissappeared btw) kicks in?

Sure he will sell all his BTC because he hates his money. Oh wait..

Hey now.I don't think anyone wasn't a little worried and anxious yesterday. It got a little extreme at one point.

I personally sold at 0.35 and flipped a few times between 0.17 and 0.25 on the bounces back down, but I consider a bit of luck in my decisions. I think the result could have been very different if the two korean exchanges didn't crash.

It's wasn't based on news -- jihan's chink insect army was planning to do this pump regardless of the outcome of S2X:
theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

thanks, would you like some more salt to run into my wounds? Looks like you're running low.

The big green block is back but it looks waay fucking suspicious.. its at 0.10000000 where as the price is not dropping from 0.16500000, increasing infact. Can someone explain this?