Seeing all the girls in their Halloween costumes

>Seeing all the girls in their Halloween costumes

I want to use this as motivation to get big and shredded but it just depresses me, anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJVs3qprmSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just get a 2d gf

bride of..chucky?
Or just zombie bridesmaid?

You know the rule for adult costumes, OP.
Even if you get completely shredded, adult Halloween costumes have to be SEXY.

Seeing women dressed like whores always depresses me. My only motivation to lift is to stay healthy and to look good for the ~5% of women who are non-neurotypical and decent-looking. Women like the one in OP are subhuman. They are a vessel for cock, that’s it. The only motivation she’s good for is getting you pumped for some sledgehammer training, in which you imagine bashing her skull.

could you be a bigger vagina

she is good looking and put a lot of effort into her costume. she prob has hopes and dreams and aspirations, good and bad experiences.

why are u guys so depressed over the fact that she probably is human, just like you?

>T.Elliot Rodgers

>Women like the one in OP are subhuman. They are a vessel for cock, that’s it.

that's virgin for

"she won't sleep with me therefore she's lesser than me"

Grow up loser

I saw like 10 fucking freddy kurgers yesterday. someone explain

Nightmare on elm street used to be good

Where's the effort in that?

You sound like a big faggot. You probably are.

Not him, but you don't see anything wrong with the 1000 cookie cutter slutty devils out everywhere Halloween? Literally just a black crop top with devil ears.

>Not him, but you don't see anything wrong with the 1000 cookie cutter slutty devils out everywhere Halloween?

No?

No? Why are you so bothered by inconsequential decisions made by people once a year for a holiday?

Not at all.Why do you? are you a mental case?

you think she woke up like that or...?

Honestly, I just want to get big enough to pull off a costume/cosplay of the Ember Island Players version of Toph

>hey maybe it’s not such a good thing societally that girls walk around half naked every Halloween
>YOU AUTISTIC BRO?

Projecting hard mr white knight

Yep, society's crumbling because women are showing their boobs.

Not because, but them showing their boobs is a consequence of society's crumbling. If you don't see this there is two possibilities 1 you're retarded, 2 you don't have an interest in reading about this stuff therefore your only opinion is based off what you talk with other people, therefore completely faulty

>reading is better than talking

You know the words come from people either way, right, you shutin?

this is the most autistic thing I've read on Veeky Forums in a while

go ahead though, tell us all why women should cover themselves

Because to do otherwise would be haram

Mate, I don't think women should or there's any possibility that in my lifetime they will cover themselves. Everything is turned upside down in this time (and I'm referring to anything post French Revolution, more specifically even though Kali Yuga started thousands of years ago) and there's nothing I can do about it.

I'd say I don't "want" to explain this in a detailed way, but I don't even know where to start desu

>There's nothing wrong with Islam, the burqa is a symbol of EMPOWERMENT!
>Islam MEANS peace!
>*gets ran over by a truck of peace-loving muslims*
>"The Islamophobes are going to try to use this week's major terrorist attack as evidence that maybe there are issues with a religion based around a warlord and his conquests, stay woke and tolerant!"

Yeah but by reading you can actually hear what knowledgeable people have to say faggot

Absolutely.

Is this costume Veeky Forums approved?

>le epic society is crumbling meme

Life is better than it ever has been and keeps getting better. You are an autist

I hate everybody who has sex for pleasure (especially women) unless it's a long-lasting couple.

I'd get it if it was an actual costume, but that's just an excuse to be skutty.

I don't wake up with my close on. Doesn't mean it takes effort. It's pretty average costume that's just a skimpy dress and what looks like normal makeup.

>r/incels

yeah mate whatever, i thought it was a pretty nice costume and my point was that she went through the trouble of getting contacts and matching stockings (i think they are called?) and everything, make up etc.

Lifting for women is like anything else in life done for others: wrong. One should lift because lifting betters oneself primarily physically and secondarily mentally.

Jesus Christ those lips.

Life is more comfortable than it has ever been. Doesn't mean better

lil kim is fucking disgusting

Yeah you're right. Average life span of 60 was way better

>wanting to live past 60

>not chained to a radiator
Low effort costume/10

This board is /r9k/ lite, not literally /r9k/. Fuck off back to your containment board

I dislike whores
the sexual revolution was a mistake

Don't be a loser and change your mentality.

wtf guys it isn't like she has boobs out or what, if this is whore then you are ubervirgin

>Wanting to live

>not wanting to live for the sole purpose of killing yourself

When I was late teens-early twenties I thought the same thing. I wanted to an hero because of it.

As time went on, I've mellowed out. Still don't want a whore, but, I know that finding a virginal woman who is almost 30 is most probably impossible.

>Not having already killed and resuscitated yourself several times

and you're ubercuckhold

? explain

>not creating a cloning machine with a wood chipper at the end to constantly be creating copies of yourself and immediately killing them

>Not traveling throughout the multiverse and killing alternate reality versions of yourself to increase your power level so when you kill yourself you've killed the strongest man in any timeline

I dont mind them doing that but even when I get 0 pussy I would turn down one of these girls if she asked for the d

>not becoming a god, creating your own multiverse of people identical to you, massacring them all and then killing your god self ending all humanity

>non-neurotypical

youtube.com/watch?v=bJVs3qprmSw

bout to dome some molly and fuck my 9/10 gf, its not that hard user, get swole, dont be autistic and get laid, glhf,

Used to care that they were whores and all that incel shit. Now I’m just completely indifferent.

how about you stop being such a fucking soy boy?

>dont be autistic

women are allowed to be whores nowadays, when you get a gf she will be one of them, so now you have a gf that has fucked many guys in the past, that makes you a cuck, do I have to make you a draw too?

Yeah, but that's totally different.

It's not like there's hords of migrating barbarians arriving in the area

oneitis uploaded Snapchat of her grinding on some 6'5 Tyrone in a club, she's dressed really slutty too I thought she was shy and modest

You know that he's inside her right now don't you?

Maybe you'll have a shot after she's pregnant with his bastard child and needs a provider.

>every single living woman will be whore and will fuck three dudes per day
ok

>wanting to live a life based simply off little meaningless fleeting pleasures

"Under pacifism and democracy, the individual is literally dying of boredom, rather than living and dying heroically.
Ours is an age in which everything is based on the premise that it is best to live as long as possible. The average life span has become the longest in history, and a monotonous plan for humanity unrolls before us.
Once a young man finds his place in society his struggle is over, and there is nothing left for youth apart from retirement, and the peaceful, boring life of impotent old age.
The comfort of the welfare state ensures against the need to struggle, and one is simply ordered to rest"

Yukio Mishima

V I R G I N
I
R
G
I
N

That's crazy because I saw 0

(I have no plans or friends to go with)

that is depressing