Test low enough that I get all the bad symptoms

>test low enough that I get all the bad symptoms
JUST
>test too high for insurance to cover TRT
JUST fuck my shit up

Bro, just drink milk.

keto

good goy, drink the milk

Drink heavily for one week and eat tempeh (soy product highest in anti-androgenic daidzein/genistein) before taking another test. Honestly it would probably work with just the tempeh.

I've considered doing this just to get free roids but I'm not low test enough in the first place for it to work, and actually just having a clean diet/lifestyle raises my test good enough.

Most people start a light blast/cruise for this exact reason, myself included

how low does it have to be, isnt there some way you could lower it lmao.

it has to be below 250 ng/dL for insurance to cover it

I'm too paranoid to take some random guy's drugs

Where does everyone get their blood work done to check test levels? Just from your doctor or is directly from a lab better?

endochronoligist

>endochronologist

>tfw your internal time is messed up so you have to go visit your endochronologist

Just pretend to be a girl for a week and your test will be low enough to qualify for treatment

Eat like shit for a month
drink heavily
wear briefs instead of boxers
take the blood test as late as you can.

you could probly achieve that with a few nights of bad sleep, some drinking, and a lot of soy before ur next test

lulz

I think at this point you should try some things to actually lower your test to get on trt. Stop lifting, gain 10 pounds, eat soy, drink, deprive yourself of sleep before the test ect.

Tell the doctor you are a male to male transsexual; that you have body dismorphia since you think belong in a body much more muscular than your current.

Now if he doesn't give you test, you can sue him for transphobia.

now do a short 500mg test cycle without pct and then get your bloodwork done again

Fag me. Dysphoria, not dysmorphia, since you are aware of it.

How to increase test without riding bikes?

Ride fags instead.

>instead of boxers
WE WUZ MIDDLE SCHOOLERS N SHYT

lel

Anabolicmen has some good info. I as able to raise mine back on normal range

>(soy product highest in anti-androgenic daidzein/genistein) before taking another test. Honestly it would probably work with just the tempeh.

the effects from eating soy are so little that it would make virtually no difference.