Will fetish play lower my test?

Will fetish play lower my test?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyburn.com/life/fitness/how-exercise-affects-fertility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women are supposed to have more body fat than this, visible abs on a woman is disgusting
ultra low female body fat does not scream "FERTILITY"
4/10 at best despite all other features

sorry it's true, when body fat goes that low on a female they can even stop ovulating and become infertile:

>underweight (defined as having less than 20 percent body fat), a known cause of infertility among elite athletes
dailyburn.com/life/fitness/how-exercise-affects-fertility/

>elite athletes
women who become elite athletes probably already have higher than average test, and therefore are less fertile
mega bait btw fatty

>women who become elite athletes probably already have higher than average test, and therefore are less fertile
no genius it's because of the low body fat, read the article

>ultra low female body fat does not scream "FERTILITY"
Ok buddy.

guys, raise your hand if you're trying to get a grill pregnant right now? What's that? You're between ~18-28 and maybe down the line sure? K

fertility is the entire basis of attractiveness
how can you be attracted to something that signals non-fertility?

>t. virgin

have a thicc blonde gf sorry buddy
that pic is not attractive

You’re not even old enough to post here, why are you worried about Test? Wait til you finish puberty first.

I see a link to daily burner not pubmed might as well be garbage

>woman having a manly body

fucking disgusting/ what the fuck was she thinking

my girlfriend cut like 13lbs for a powerlifting meet and hasnt had her period since

you mean a fat blonde girlfriend

>didn't post pics
she's a whale.

Wood berry

Whatever dude you're comparing her to must have some wicked Gyno going on.

have fun taking care of chads baby

>>underweight (defined as having less than 20 percent body fat)
I've heard infertility can happen below 10, but 20? Really nigga?

Women carry a lot more bodyfat than men. 20% for a woman is somewhat akin to trying to get sub-10% for a guy. Women below 10% are either half-dead or roiding like crazy.

>t. i'm trying to cope with being stuck with a landwhale

Huh. I dated this way mentally ill chick in high school that was hovering around 10%, and I'm pretty sure she was still menstruating regularly.
But I guess that's a recently-matured 16 year old, not a 20+ year old that's rapidly accelerating towards her peak.

How'd you measure that BF%? What looks like ~10% on a guy is very much not what ~10% looks like on a woman.

No it just disintegrates the "T" in the spellled word

She was stick-thin, but still had the upper pelvic pouch, and most of her body fat was in the DD tits jutting out from her chest.
It's an estimate, but she was 5'5" and about 110lbs iirc

He obviously took her for her weekly dexa scan

She was prob 20ish %

What are you talking about here OP?

If I have a prostitute finger my anus and massage my prostate, will that lower my T?

goddamn she fine

Yes, you’ll immediately turn into a woman

Girls at ~10% bf dont' have tits anymore, if she had DD's she would have been above 20 at least mate

>he's not attracted to a multitude of different body types
Low Test Confirmed

Every time with autists on this site. We're attracted to nice faces but they're not indicative of fertility, we like ass but it has nothing to do with fertility

This
And not to mention the fucking nose ring, might as well wear a "I will not be a good mother" sandwich board.
3/10, maybe 3.5 if she stopped wearing the hat.

GTFO

I read
> I have a planet blonde gf buddy
> my dick doesn't get up anymore so nothing is attractive

>women

Show me a woman in that picture, all I see is an effiminate dudebro with implants.

tumblr please go
and stay go

>liking fat