How do I eat more? I'm sick of this shit, I need 3500 calories a day and I'm dying

How do I eat more? I'm sick of this shit, I need 3500 calories a day and I'm dying

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.sfgate.com/recommended-portion-vegetables-meat-ratio-1314.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mass gainers is the wasy kinda bad way

Homemade high calorie shake recipes is the good way

Peanut butter too

Just keep eating all the damn time.

Fuck how your stomach feels, just cram it down.

Do it you pussy.

Do you know of any good recipes?

do the kobayashi shake when u feel full. may sound and look retarded but it legit works

Oats, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, banana, greek yogurt, homo milk, protein powder

There, you gained 10 pounds

I need 4180, according to based scooby's calculator.

Realized I needed to maximize caloric intake, while decreasing volume, so I wrote myself a guide that I keep taped up in my kitchen. It works like this -

Step one is to figure out how many grams of protein you need. (1 gram per pound bodyweight.) Next, think of every major protein source you like to eat (chicken breast, steak, yogurt, etc.) and do the math to figure out what a serving size for you should be, per meal. Type it all out on your list.

Next, type up a calorie guide to fruits and veggies. Then type up a guide for basic, normie serving sizes of starches and nuts. Write out what a cooked cup of rice, potatoes, etc are translated to calories.

When you go to make a meal, simply pick a protein from the list. Next, fill half the plate with fruits/veggies. Do the math on your phone to figure out how many calories are in front of you. Next, simply fill the remaining calories with a starch.

I noticed that I would need to eat an unholy amount of brown rice, so I simply supplement with hazelnuts or walnuts, because they are FUCKING calorie dense.

That's how I got started seriously counting my calories, anyway.

> homo milk

I just add like 5 tbsp of peanut butter to my shakes when I need to bulk, I just can't stand eating 3.5k+ calories on bulks compared to the very comfortable 1600 I cut on.

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE OAT SMOOTHIES AND ALL IT DOES IS GIVE YOU HORRIBLE GAS AND MAKE YOUR SHITS SO DISGUSTING THAT YOU NEVER HAVE A CLEAN ASSHOLE AFTERWARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's no fucking way you need that much. How tall are you, and how much do you weigh?

But if you want to gain weight, homo milk is your best friend. Eat whenever you aren't feeling full. Not when you're hungry, when you aren't full. Drink a glass of milk whenever you eat. Drink a protein shake with oats and peanut butter after the workout, and before bed.

That's the easiest way and the easiest way you accidentally get fat. But if you cut that shit out before you start getting fat, you should be fine.

>How tall are you, and how much do you weigh?

6'7"
185 lbs
Lift 6 times a week

I believe in the common parlance it's called semen.

SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A SMOOTHIE WITHOUT CAUSING GAS AND SHIT PROBLEMS

NOTHING I DO WORKS, I TRY COOKING THE OATS FIRST, LET THEM SIT IN FRIDGE FOR SMOOTHIE, I TRY SOAKING FOR HOURS, ONLY DRINK HALF AT A TIME

NOTHING WORKS

are you lactose intolerant, perhaps?

Even assuming you do extreme exercise 6 days a week, you don't need that much.

But anyway, just do what I said. Stop counting calories until you get fat. Only worry about getting at least 100 grams of protein a day. Which should be easy if you keep eating.

At you predesignated meals, put some away if you can't finish what you put on your plate. Don't force yourself completely full. Just eat again when you aren't full.

It is extremely easy to put on weight if you're just consistently eating all day. Trying to fit all you calories into 3 meals a day is a lot harder.

Also, if you have to snack, don't eat chips. If you mix greek yogurt with cottage cheese and some nuts, you have some decent macros and calories. Tastes good too

If I have shakes plus a lot of other unhealthy food I get gas and shits mankind should never experience

Like I'm fine if I'm having chicken and rice and then a 3 scoop shake but if I plan to go out one night during a cut so all I have is a 4 scoop shake and like an entire pizza for the day then I could kill a man with my gas the day after.

Christ. I WISH I HAD to eat more.

Plug my numbers into a calorie calculator, it'll break 4k calories errytime.

I think what you're suggesting is unhealthy. I eat the way that the US Department of agriculture. Half a plate of fruits/veggies, 1/4 plate of protein, and a quarter plate of starch, except I make sure I'm hitting a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight.

There's diversity on my plate when I eat, and I don't heavily rely on one type of food (milk protein) to get the majority of my needs.

You're right that it's a lot of calories, but I'm comically tall. I'm over 6 and a half feet.

*I eat the way that the US Department of Agriculture suggests people eat as a rule of thumb.

sauce:
healthyeating.sfgate.com/recommended-portion-vegetables-meat-ratio-1314.html

Then don't complain about having to eat too much if you're not going to take any advice.

>following the food guide instead of using your head. Have fun struggling to eat 3 meals a day.

Ok, I'm 6'9" I feel your fucking struggle.

I went from 180 to 210 in about 6 months, and the best advice i can give is to use the benifits your body already has. if you have the milk drinking gene, go for a gallon a day. Its the only thing that kept me from re-entering Auschwitz mode. Next, 3 meals a day is fucking crucial. skipping breakfast beacause

"I eat big lunches and dinners" isnt good enough . Eat in between those meals too. If you dont have a peice of food in your hand at any given time you are doing it wrong.

Next, how long are you spending at the gym?
if its more than an hour per sesh, speed your shit up. Get in, get done, go eat.

finish up quick and go get a burger.

lastly, if you really are intent on gaining FAST, minimize cadio. Dont do this for long term shit tho, its unhealthy.

last thing, take progress pictures. they help you more than you would think when you look back and remember how far you have come and how far you have left to go

You twink niggers are cute, I’m at 1/2/3/4 +20lb for each and I gotta eat 1600 a day to keep the dream of six pack alive. This is torture

Why would you trust the gub'ment to tell you how to eat? These guidelines, assuming they're based in any objective scientific research, are best suited for the general population, ie, DYEL normies. Drop the veggies and amp up the starches and fat. Bulk for 6 months. You're not going to give yourself a heart-attack eating 'slightly' worse for 6 months. Especially if you're < 35 years old, none of it matters.

work ur abs breh, then theyll stick out more at higher bf

I seriously don't understand how you people think 3500 is alot lmao. I just finished up my cut at 2500 Cal's a day and I was losing over 2 pounds a week. Starting a slow bulk at 3750 and I still find myself hungry sometimes. I'm only 6ft 176 pounds. Are all you people bedridden neets or something? Like I'm on my feet for my job and do cardio twice a week and this is how much I have too make any sort of gains.

I have the same problem, I just dropped oats. No problem from cooked oatmeal though.

>drink over a gallon of whole milk a day
>barely gain weight
>poop turns white
am i deding?

>Chocolate syrup

Usrsfam?

Is drinking mass gainers daily healthy? Maybe not the retarded 1000 calorie serving, but like half a serving or something.

I'm sick of eating oats, it always makes me bloated as fuck

Well oat shakes is an easy way to add at least 500 kcal and some nice fiber.

I wanna do it as easy for myself as possible so I prefer not to use the blender everyday. Therefore I buy a lot of oats at once (like 5 kg) and blend it all into powder that can be stored in a tub. This powder is cheap and rich in kcal's. All you need to do now is adding some water and flavoring.

For water I usually do around 3 scoops (120g) to 500 ml. That's 480 kcal's before flavoring.

For flavor I like to add cinnnamon or vanilla sugar(1 top teaspoon) and sugar (3 teaspoons) but due to the somewhat neutral taste oats have you can add pretty much everything. Just experiment a bit and write down when you find something good.

If you wanna add some extra kcal's you can use milk instead of water. If you use wholemilk and take the added sugar into account then you got tasty 800+ kcal easy-to-make shake.

Just remember to shake well, let it absorb a bit and then reshake before drinking. Non absorbed oats can be a bit rough for the stomach