I hate having man boobs. I'm teased in the locker room about it so much. Why must you hate me God...

I hate having man boobs. I'm teased in the locker room about it so much. Why must you hate me God? I did nothing to deserve this. I hope lifting can help me cure this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/?st=j9c94mku&sh=2c404b2f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the sticky, lose weight fat ass.

You're skinny fat, m8.
Lifting WILL help. And honestly with your genetics I'd plan on doing a cycle after a year too. No shame

Dimitri?

I can't lose anymore weight. I'm already 5'10 and 145. It's supposedly unhealthy for me to lose anymore weight. I've already lost 40 pounds.

Please don't hurt me for asking this, but what's a cycle? And what do you mean by my genetics? And thanks for an honest reply

slowly bulk and put some muscle on

it will help everything look better, trust me. if its gyno it may go away as youre still a teen, if it doesnt you can always get surgery later, but either way getting a nice muscular chest will help. look at bodybuilders with gyno from roids, they never look like you, their gyno is barely noticeable because theyre jacked. it may also just be unfortunate fat storage and not gyno, in which case build up some muscle and then cut down to an even lower bf than you are now and youll see

by slow bulk i mean calculate your tdee and eat 200-300 calories more than that

Thank you so much, bro. It really helps getting tips like these. You are a blessing.

Thank you dude. I love when people actually help me like y'all do.

Steroids.
I'm saying this because you have shit genetics. Certainly you will make progress naturally, but let's think for a second.
Most people with great bodies played sports in high school, lifted weights most of their life. Someone like you with the body of a PC gamer clearly fucked over their bodies potential in their early years.
So let's fast forward a bit to three years from now. Assuming you lift reasonably disciplined, you will look no where near as good as the aforementioned studs who have always been active.
That is, unless you do some steroids to make up for the shit hand you dealt yourself when you were younger. Swallow this redpill now and thank me later

Damn. Is it really gonna be like this? I really don't want to resort to roids because I'm still relatively young. Thank you anyways.

Don't get discouraged if you don't see results right away. It will take months for noticable change to occur. But, you have to power through.

You are a very gracious OP, thanks for not being a faggot. I would also consider beginning to put away some money, or try to get health insurance to pay for it (tell the doctors that it hurts, sore, sensitive, tender, painful to the touch.)

broscience, dont be silly

people w athletic background have advantages for many reasons, such as conditioning, starting with lower bodyfats, being stronger,etc.

you cant change your genetics by making shitty choices like playing pc games all day. it may make your body look like shit, but thats all reversible, its not changing your fucking dna lmao

>locker room
>teased

Mods

np bro.

im currently trying to escape skinnyfat mode myself and made some pretty good progress these past few months. dont get discouraged if you dont see immediate progress, but as a young kid, if you just eat a mild surplus and follow a beginner program (I recommend GZCLP) you will see strength gains immediately, and that feels so good for motivation. aesthetic gains will follow soon after that. just stay dedicated and disciplined bro

Pls, no.

Again, thank you so much. Good luck on your journey as well.

nah chill
lift for a year or two, youll certainly see gains. Once youre in your 20s you can make the decision of whether you want to take your physique further or not, and whether the risks are worth it. taking roids as a teen can stunt your growth, not worth

anytime buddeh

>cutting without lifting
Found your problem. Going from fat to skinnyfat isnt going to make you happy with the way you look.

>I hope lifting can help me cure this
Lifting always helps bro. Ive literally only been lifting 3 months and Im much happier with how I look. Lift and never look back.

Holy hell. I hope I can make that much gain. You look amazing brah

Thank God. I didn't feel like dying early. Thanks

thanks brah

Yeah. It really hit me now. Thanks.

routine?

this 1
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/?st=j9c94mku&sh=2c404b2f

looks like solid stuff, thx

>3 months
NOTNATTY

n-no bully

np, yeah its a solid routine for sure

What "supplements" do you use?

literally none because im broke. wont even use creatine because i dont want to go bald

Good choice

Dude i just read through the whole thread, unfortunetly no1 mentioned your gyno is probably from puberty.
U need surgery bro, exercise cant make the gland go away.
Its gonna be like 6k, deal with it, get a job.
Save up and fuckin pay for it.
I bet if you raised atleast half yourself and
Begged your parents theyd help you out.