A vegan, a crossfitter, and an atheist walk into a bar. Which one talks first?

A vegan, a crossfitter, and an atheist walk into a bar. Which one talks first?

The vegan. Ive never actually met a crossfitter and most people where i live are aethiests that dont really care about it enough to tell you, even the fedora ones.

Are they male or female

Yes, it makes a difference

The ketofag.

The vegan of course

I go to a catholic school and nobody even knows I'm a filthy heathen

The vegan is the most irritating

The atheist is the most obnoxious

The cross fitter is the most retarded

>Vegan
>Male
Pick one (1)

It's all the same person too

>Atheist
>Female
Pick one (1)

female (male)

This, OP has probably met hundreds of atheists and never knew. Crossfit has been shunned to hell but vegans think they have the moral high ground so nothing stops them from telling you and asking which liquor is vegan.

Knowing my luck its probably one raging faggot.

They all do, because they're the same person

NO way that's a trap

>tips fedora

No, it's an 8 year old.

They all try to talk over one another.

:D

Fuck is jail worth it?

The vegan nonchalantly orders his meal and then every meatcuck in the vicinity simultaneously starts frothing at the mouth and begins about muh meat.

"The atheist is the most obnoxious" the fact people think it is obnoxious just goes to show how theists arent willing to consider logic

tbf if that's a trap I'd fuck her arse till it prolapsed while jerking her off

no homo

>"ARE YOU A VEGAN? WHY??? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S BAD FOR YOU?"
>"I prefer being a vegan because it's healthier for me and I don't want to harm animals"
>"UGGGGGGGHHHHHHH VEGANS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING ALWAYS PUSHING THEIR BELIEFS ON ME LIKE UGGGGHHH I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW

Meatcucks are so retarded it isn't funny.

born again Christians are the actual worst

there's one in work who walks around reciting the bible under his breath and tried having a go at me for 'taking the lords name in vain' because I said 'oh my god' while hitting my computer for running slow

actually this and I eat meat
like why does everyone care if someone else is vegan? a few of my friends are and it's literally never been an issue
I made it clear I'm not going to give up meat and dairy and we all got on with our lives

Hnnnng that girl's body is literal perfection..

Is this attainable natty? srsly

Every hardcore Christian I know is a shitty person. And they're all pedos.

t. Family torn apart by godly "Christian" rapist

Sounds like OP got his answer.

Idk, regular normal christians, I've found (esp. catholics) are suprisingly nice and well-rounded. Not as instable as moral relativists and liberals.

Obviously some are nutjobs, but that's more likely a thing that has to do with the human condition.

Sure, the regular ones aren't bad, but anyone who seems to zealous or focused on it is definitely hiding or compensating for something. It's specific to Christianity because there's such a heavy emphasis on how willing God is to forgive.

Most people find atheists obnoxious because they can't proof the absence of a god logically BUT simply call on the burden of proof for religious people.

IF most of them were somewhat near as intelligent and reasonable as they see themselves, they would realize the only purely logical point of view is agnosticism; everything else is down to belief.

>insisting on not shifting the burden of proof is somehow obnoxious
You fucking retard, you can't just say that X exists unless proven otherwise. It's Russel's teapot all over again.

Literally nobody cares that you don’t eat meat we just care that you think you’re better than us and feel the need to tell us we’re evil for eating animals. Often ironically I find vegans will virtue signal over the killing of animals but support abortion kek