Why are white men genetically the strongest race of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans#/Genetics
craveonline.com/mandatory/1057233-which-country-has-the-biggest-dicks-in-the-world
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/what-does-science-say-about-average-penis-sizes-from-around-the-world/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170831093424.htm
imgur.com/a/rT4IA
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
youtu.be/6KVXKdoGQ7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol no.. blacks would nominate strongman etc if it was street and $ enough.

>Lol no.. blacks would nominate strongman etc if it was street and $ enough.
not everwhere is america, in the rest of the world blacks are smaller and weaker, you guys have just been selectively breeding bigger niggers for cotton picking/nfl/fucking you're wives.

dude, stop. Whites are as diverse as Blacks. Just as there is a huge genetic difference between an Italian and Norwegian, there is a huge difference between an African from Ivory Coast and an African from Zimbabwe.

Why are they the strongest? Perhaps they have the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA. Doesn't really mean shit tho. The highest paid sports are dominated by blacks
>selectively breeding bigger niggers
Doesn't matter. The population now exists. Just as dogs were selectively breed, so were the blacks.

>Why are they the strongest?
they aren't, power lifting, oly lifting and strongman are all proof of this.
>Perhaps they have the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA.
they literally have no neanderthal DNA, whites have the most.
>The highest paid sports are dominated by blacks
once again for the most part this doesn't apply outside the US

>Just as there is a huge genetic difference between an Italian and Norwegian

If you bring genetics up, then there is barely any genetic difference between a chimpanzee and a human. And now you are claiming there is a "huge difference" between Italians and Norwegians? Topkek.

Niggers are not into strongmen because it is not seen as a "well respected high paying" job in the US. And the other relevant countries, i.e. Europe, barely have any nigger compared to the US (while this is currently changing slowly and what the race war will fix).

You are correct on the selective breeding though, the nigger refugees walking around in Germany are literally manlet sticks. I have seen hundreds walking around the city by now and I have yet to see on above 6'1 and/or above 160lbs. They all look like Auschwitz survivors without the hook nose.

you are not them user

Best genes.
LMFAO
Yeah no, negroids are genetically predisposed to being quite weak.
Whites are far more diverse than Negroids or any other race. You say there is a huge difference between a west and east coast African, but all Negroids have dark skin, dark eyes, black afro hair and wide flat nose.
Meanwhile Europeans can have blue, green, brown or gray eyes - blonde, brown or dark hair - and the hair can be straight or curly.
There is clearly very little diversity in nonwhite races.

Can't even tell if this is bait or not.

There's my boy Zydrunas S! Yeah let's GO

>Whites are as diverse as Blacks. Just as there is a huge genetic difference between an Italian and Norwegian
this scientifically false. africa has the original population of humans, all non africans are descended from a subgroup who left africa and mated with neanderthals and denosivans. africa is the greatest site of genetic variation on earth. pick any two random ethnic groups in africa and they'll have more variation than between any two random groups outside of africa

You clearly understand nothing about genes.
There are huge genetic differences between already different tribes of humans, and especially between different races of humans.

You're a giga retard for thinking "there is only 2% difference in DNA between chimpanzees and humans" means there is very little difference between them, that 2% is massive. Do you not understand that the whole 100% scale includes all organisms on the planet? A 2% difference is immense because it's a scale between all the life on Earth.

>Niggers are not into strongmen because it is not seen as a "well respected high paying" job in the US
And also mostly because they would lose every time, it's simply not in their genes to be able to become that strong.

>And the other relevant countries, i.e. Europe
Europe is not a country you fucking retard

>retards actually think this way

Ahahahahahaha!

Which part is supposed to be bait, low IQ mongrel? Genetic differences between humans and apes are between 0.5-2% (depending on the type of ape). This is what the argument was about. Then trying to argue that the genetic difference between an Italian and a Norwegian is HUGE can only come from a brain dead retard.

It should be obvious that a tiny genetic variance can make a huge difference in terms of mental/physical capabilities, yet the genetic difference is still tiny...

And what of the rest, where is the bait supposed to be? Do you want to argue that the US has less niggers than Europe? That the nigger refugees from Africa are huge sprinter monsters?

>highest amount of Neanderthal DNA
actually east asians have the highest neanderthal dna

wikiwand.com/en/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans#/Genetics
> East Asians carry more Neandertal DNA (2.3-2.6%) than Western Eurasians (1.8-2.4%) in Prüfer et al. (2017). Lohse and Frantz (2014) infer an even higher rate of 3.4–7.3%.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Do you live in the 1990's or something? Out of Africa theory was proven wrong ages ago moron.
Europeans are not in any way related to the Negroid race, we don't have any ancestry from Africa at any point in history. African humanoids were not the first, the oldest human remains found have been found in Europe, and they were found last year. You really haven't updated your scientific knowledge in a couple decades, have you? This finding has proven that Europeans are the original humans.
Btw, Europeans descend from Cro-Magnons, not Homo Sapiens like the Negroids. We are two different species entirely.

>pick any two random ethnic groups in africa and they'll have more variation than between any two random groups outside of africa
This is 100% false and proven by the fact that there is no visible difference between any Negroids for example, while there are very vast amounts of varying appearances in Europeans. It is obvious Europeans are the most diverse race by far. You'd have to be a retard to believe the opposite.

>Coping this hard
Why are black boys always this butthurt?

Literally obvious facts, sounds like you had zero counter arguments since all you can do is pretend to laugh.
The facts speak for themselves, there is far more genetic variation in the European race than the Negroid race, as all Negroids look the same and have no varying hair or eye colors.

Yes, the reason why Europeans are the most intelligent and strongest is actually that we are Cro-Magnon. Not the very small amount of Neanderthal DNA we have.

Whites are evolved from a different species from other humans. This is common knowledge if you did some research in genetics.

>Why are white men genetically the strongest race of people?
GO BACK TO /pol/, ASSHOLE. OR GO BACK TO RUSSIA AND TELL PUTIN YOU FAILED. We don't need your BULLSHIT around here, FUCK OFF.

What you write is quite obvious, i.e. "100% scale includes all organisms". Yet claiming the "2% difference is huge" is rather laughable. What is the end result of this "huge difference"? Nearly nothing. You have slight variations in physical and mental ability, where the mental ability is important for achievements in modern society, hence niggers suck.

But other than "the one is slightly stronger/faster/more intelligent" than the other, not much of actually relevant difference is there. Same anatomy, same number of limbs, fingers, testicles, eyes etc... They all even function in a near identical way, i.e. visible color spectrum of the eyes, digestive system, all the other organs... In the end you have literally the same thing with TINY differences compared to the "100%" of available genes that could be different.

Also you using the "100% scale includes all organisms" argument (which is true) automatically implies that the scale is fixed, thus by definition, a 2% variance is tiny. There is no way to argue around that way. If you would CHANGE the scale and not take all organisms into account, but only the available genetics of humans and apes, then the difference would be huge of course. Yet you didn't do that. Thus, on the scale you yourself "suggested", the 2% is tiny.

>literally every single one of them is JUSTing severely
LMAO, no wonder those gymcels turned to a retarded extreme sport like that to cope.

Exactly, in the last 3 years the fucking /pol/ bait has got everywhere, they don't even try and hide it or derail threads anymore, they just stick this racebait bullshit up anywhere and off we go.

I mean I'm as afraid of a nazimod as the next user but can they please just fucking keep /pol/ in /pol/, there's a reason they've got their own fucking board(s).

Even fucking Veeky Forums gets it now, eventually only /an/ will be safe from this bullshit.

Yep. Cro-Magnons were not related to the Homo Sapiens or other humanoid races of the time.

You stupid or something? They're balding because of high amounts of steroids. Most of them probably were not balding before they got into the hobby.

It's funny how a thread like this triggers the fuck out of you cucks, but you have no problem with the several daily race baiting threads claiming Negroids to be a superior race, or otherwise posts worshipping niggers, which is far more common than threads like this.
You're a bunch of hypocrites.

GO BACK TO /POL/

Caucasians are strongest due to cromagnon DNA. Jews have Neanderthal DNA. That's why they're ugly and weak.

Cro-magnon are descendant of nehanderthals

I have problems with both you stupid mong. I come here to talk about lifting things up and down, not "hurr durr look nignogs" or "hurr durr white wimenz like bbc".

Fuck off out of here and go back to your containment board.

I love this excuse. Soccer offers tons of money and global fame but blacks are not even close too dominate, despite all the blacks in Africa, Europe and Latin America being totally obsessed with soccer. Just to give you a idea, in the last 10 years blacks comprised less than 10% of the FIFA FIFPro World XI (team of the year). In 2017 only two "blacks" in the best team of the year. The last black guy to win best player of the year was Ronaldinho back in 2005.

But yeah if soccer had money and fame blacks would totally dominate it.

Also I saw what you did here. You've been shilling this bullshit on full/pol/ for ages. Kikes have very little nehanderthal dna.
We are cro-magnon, aka nehanderthal descendants from when the ice age regressed and we went south. This is common knowledge

lol no
You clearly haven't read history and genealogy at all. Cro-Magnon and Neanderthals existed at the same time and were warring, hostile races toward each other.

Fuck off yourself, this is Veeky Forums not R*ddit, which is where cucks like you belong. We prefer freedom of speech here. If facts sometimes make you uncomfortable, clearly this is not the place for you.

If moot wanted people posting anything, anywhere, we wouldn't have boards for fucks sakes you stupid nigger.

What did I do where? I am a different person than the one who started talking about kikes Neanderthal DNA, I just posted a reply with a picture to him.
>You've been shilling this bullshit on full/pol/ for ages
lmao, literally only once ever saw this as a topic over there
>Kikes have very little nehanderthal dna
It's pretty obvious they have tons of it.
>We are cro-magnon, aka nehanderthal descendants
No you fucking retard, they existed at the same time and Cro-Magnons destroyed most of the Neanderthal population in Europe. This is extremely common knowledge. Cro Magnon never were some Neanderthal descendants you fucking autistic retard, and if they were, then we Europeans would have like 99% Neanderthal DNA instead of 1-2%.

Predictably this has devolved into a /pol/ debate.

It should be noted that Northern Europeans are generally the tallest and thickest (broadest) people and therefore on a statistical basis have the greatest potential for stacking on the significant mass required for strong man.

That being said, Strong man is only really popular in Northern Europe so naturally will be dominated by Northern Europeans.

Who cares what Moot would think? He was a retard and LITERALLY a cuckold. You admire someone like that, and listen to their opinions? Fuck him, people like him are not needed in this world.

>if it was street
Meaning if it was unofficial and had poorly enforced rules?

You contradict yourself, first you point out the facts of the matter and then make contradictory excuses. Strongman is only really popular among Northern Europeans because they are the only ones who have a chance of ever winning, as you pointed out due to being the tallest and broadest in the world.

We have 4% percent nehanderthal ONLY dna, which is a fucking lot. If we consider everything we match by 99.997%. We are way more similar to nehanderthals than we are to niggers.
What you're referring to as cro-magnon are sapiens, aka the proto-khoisan before nigger admixture (the khoisan are the only non-negroid population in Africa, with an average IQ of 95 as opposed to 70 of nignogs. Their ancestors, the sapiens, had probably our same IQ).
We are the cro-magnons. You're spewing kike bullshit.
Nehanderthals had an extremely high spacial IQ, the same that allows industrial and scientific progress, while jews have almost no motor skills.
The nehanderthal managed back in the stone age to synthetize indistrually glue for spears so strong that has been impossible to make even in modern times in high quantity. Don't disrespect your ancestors. I'm not talking to you anymore, I just want to make sure some newfag won't believe your post-out of africa bullshit.
Ps: post proof of a "conflict" inbetween us (the cromagnon) and nehanderthals. Protip, you can't, because it never happened

how come black men have the biggest cocks

how come they don't

not him but a banana has 50% of the dna of a human

But is.

>Hey bitch you want to get into modeling?
>Yes please!
>Jump on this tattooed thug and try not to look dead inside
>But his nipples look like milk duds!
>You'll do it bitch if you want this money
>Y-yes sir....

People with $ tattoos are a credit to their race

That chart isn't based off of scientific literature dumbass. It's click-bait.

>self reported
the average guy on Veeky Forums is 9"x6" too by that metric
see actual measured statistics in , cuckyboy

It is though, you can't wish yourself out of this one.

>We are the cro-magnons.
That is LITERALLY what I've been saying the entire thread you fucking braindead kike. Can you not read?
>Nehanderthals had an extremely high spacial IQ
There is literally no way to know that you moron. The only things we can know about them are their DNA and appearance, but there are no known Neanderthal tools other than stone and bone weapons.
>The nehanderthal managed back in the stone age to synthetize indistrually glue for spears so strong that has been impossible to make even in modern times in high quantity.
[citation needed]
>Don't disrespect your ancestors.
My ancestors are the Cro Magnon, not Neanderkikes.
>I just want to make sure some newfag won't believe your post-out of africa bullshit.
Out of Africa has been disproven extremely conclusively. Believing in the outdated and false theory makes you look like a retard, well, which you clearly are.

>Ps: post proof of a "conflict" inbetween us (the cromagnon) and nehanderthals.
This is extremely common knowledge and the proof is evident: the Neanderthals ceased to exist in Europe after Cro-Magnons came in contact with them, and as we Cro Magnon have very little Neanderthal DNA despite the Neanderthal population in Europe being quite large back then, the only explanation is extermination. Our Cro Magnon ancestors wiped out almost all of them, and the remaining ones evolved into the Jews.

Why people post self-reported measurements? I have a 7 inch dick but when girls ask I always say I got 8, cause that's what men do. A man will always say that his dick is at least a half inch longer.

Those are self reported numbers from 3rd world countries by phone gallup. Untrustworthy, as especially shitskin races are known for their lack of honesty.
When we look at the measurements done by health officials and gathered into accurate statistics, Europeans have the biggest ones.
Not that it matters much at all, intelligence and strength are more important anyway.

was meant to

There's no citations. Anyone can make a colourful chart saying asians have 20 metre dragon dicks, would you beleive that?

Why can't you just admit that black people got something too.

I recognize this way of writing. This guy is a known shill on 8cn /pol/ who has been for years trying to gaslight everyone to believe in Out of Africa, despite scientists disproving it.

because there is no actual proof of it being true.

I will admit that niggers are really fuckin fast though.

Because they don't. It's an objective fact. They're unintelligent, they're overly emotional like women, they're quick to violent outbursts. It's a failed race, a mistake of evolution that nature will eventually fix as they are incapable of surviving on their own. The only reason they still exist is all the gibs from white people.

Also, the fact that you save pictures like this on your computer says a lot about you.

Here's the source for the image.
craveonline.com/mandatory/1057233-which-country-has-the-biggest-dicks-in-the-world
No citations

I don't believe in out of africa you dumb nigger, even the authour of out of africa disproved its own fucking theory. Nehanderthals went south and reached egypt, there is proof of that. Literally kill yourself glow in the dark nigger, if anything you're the shill using the same old cointelpro tactic "push dumbfuck unscientific tactics as flat earth to alienate people who realize that the holohoax, global warming and out of africa are scams"

Oh yeah, as that other guy said, you do have something: pretty long legs compared to torso length, which makes you the fastest runners by far.
But if we're being honest and factual, then you don't compare to Europeans in intelligence, strength or dick size. And you were never the ancient Egyptians, they were genetically Greeks.

Come on, people, come on. Sexual satisfaction is their special racial.
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/what-does-science-say-about-average-penis-sizes-from-around-the-world/

well, they actually are the most talented runners, on all distances. That's about it

That sounds more like you. There's good reason to believe Jews are Neanderthals, as Jews are the only modern race with the same skull shape and very similar facial features.
Also you made a fool out of yourself by thinking Cro Magnons descend from Neanderthals, there are no historians who believe in such a theory, you must have made this up all on your own.

Oh yes, more links from kike run blogs. How "scientific", as long as you put the word science in the web address, right ;^)
Again, the only trustworthy (medical professional done measurements) statistics on this show Europeans as having the biggest dicks. Stay mad.

Yeah I said that already immediately afterwards when I remembered it.

your article says the map is unreliable
also contains:
>Looking at average non-erect length, their meta-study found the average length worldwide was 9.16 centimeters (3.6 inches). In Nigeria, western Africa, the average length was 8.16 centimeters (3.2 inches), India it was 8.21 centimeters (3.23 inches), South Korea was 7.7 centimeters (3 inches), Germany was 8.6 centimeters (3.38 inches), USA was 8.85 centimeters (3.48 inches), and Jordan was 9.3 centimeters (3.66), to name but a few.
Nigeria a bit smaller than fucking India lmao

Yes, everything you don't agree with is kike.

even the blog says it's bullshit:
>Statistics can be a fickle thing. If you poke into the data a little bit deeper, it’s near-impossible to find where or how the data was acquired. Perhaps most importantly, the only link to the source of the data is from andromedical.com – a website which sells penis enlargement gadgetry.

For all you field niggers out there

Who spends time making these. What kind of insecurity.

Is that your argument, cuck? We're the side that has so far posted the only trustworthy statistics on the matter, all you posted were "statistics" from self reported dick sizes, which are obviously untrustworthy.
Stay mad little dick niggerboy.

Post out of africa bullshit means it comes directly from out of africa, which has been disproven.
You're the one pushing OOA, nigger. You literally wre saying that our ancestors came from Africa or Atlantis or spsce n shiet and genocided the nehanderthal in Europe by conquest. This is is wrong, as we came from nehanderthals, who were our ancestors and the original inhabitans of europe.
As for the spear, sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170831093424.htm
We have plenty of nehanderthal weapons. They were more compact, sturdy and strong than africa's spears, because while africa's weapons were meant for throwing, nehanderthald were meant for direct thrusting. Since they made this and we saw their art on caves we know they have high spacial IQ, as opposite to jews who have almost no spacial IQ. Kill yourself once again cianigger, go to >>>/zundel/ and read a book

SHITTED

>Posts a blog that even disagrees with his own statement.
>literally has no proof
>has pictures of black men with white women ready to go on his pc
>thinks we don't know he's jidf

The little niggerboy is getting mad, watch out. He might pull out a gun.

Feels darn good man.

All you little black monkey people can chimp out online and post cherry picked pics of black monkeys with white women all you want, it will never change the fact that we literally enslaved your subhuman asses. You're people wuz our slaves and shitt lmfaoooooo. Slaves for the white man...YOU ARE SUB HUMANS COMPARED TO US WHITES. GODDAMN IT FEELS GOOD AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TAKE IT AWAY aAAAHHhhhhh.....

I think he's probably a jew, or a butthurt hapa. Nigs don't have the brainpower to do shit like that, and the few smart ones have better things to do than shill on Veeky Forums

The kike is ramping up his lies.
I very clearly stated in every one of my posts on the matter that Out of Africa was disproven very conclusively. And you think you can get away with a lie that blatant, "You're the one pushing OOA, nigger. You literally wre saying that our ancestors came from Africa or Atlantis"

Try harder Shlomo.

>genocided the nehanderthal in Europe by conquest
This is correct. Our Cro Magnon ancestors came from Siberia and Northern India. We did not always populate Europa.

>This is is wrong, as we came from nehanderthals
False.

>We have plenty of nehanderthal weapons. They were more compact, sturdy and strong than africa's spears
Yes and not as advanced as the Cro-Magnon weapons.

Read some history and genealogy jewboy.

You guys know I'm right and you're just scared that you'll never satisfy a woman because your dick is sub 6.5''

True. It would be unusual for a Negroid to be this coordinated. It's more likely that the shill is JIDF.

Cope

I'm Finnish and my dick is 8.5 inches, little jewboy.

Lmao, here's my BWC buddy, it's about that flaccid.

imgur.com/a/rT4IA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU LITERALLY GOT ASSRAPED BY THE CIA, YOUR BRAIN GOT TOTALLY NIGGERLICIOUS
The "aryan invasion in europe" it's a myth propagated in the 60s by literal kikes. We know it never happened. There were migrations, something like 5000 years ago, while we're talking about 100.000+ years ago! Again, go read a fucking book, and if not, at least watch vikernes videos about the question

The indo aryans came from the pontic steppe though and were mixed with west siberian mammoth hunters, in modern day russia, and migrated both westward into europe. Nothern europeans are mostly genetically these "nomadic" aryans, at least they have the highest percent among europeans.

So that is why you feel so threatened.

Wrong. Northern europeans are western hunter gatherers with proto indoeuropean influx.
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
youtu.be/6KVXKdoGQ7w

My god you really are retarded. There is very conclusive evidence we Cro Magnon came from outside of Europe originally. We just chose Europe as our permanent settling place because it was the best and most fertile land.

What are you talking about? My 8.5 inches is literally in the top 0.5% percentile of the whole world.

You don't have an 8.5'' cock, though.

>first vid 3:58
>Graph shows the Scandianvians and Balts have the purest Yamnaya DNA
>Northern europeans are over half indo european
>European Hunter Gatherer is literally the smallest by % out of any european people

I've seen all of these videos and you are literally arguing against them.

I do, though. Stay mad little dick Tyrone.

He doesn't respond when I post proof of BWC, but responds to some other dude

Just stop you little jew

Post dick you faggot.

Nah. I'm not stupid enough to upload pictures of my dick onto the internet. It's irrelevant to me what a Tay-Sachs diseased kike like you believes, when I myself know it to be true.

Europeans are bred to oppress people, and in order to do that, you have to be smarter and/or stronger than the people you oppress.
thats why the Norse breeds are huge, because the Vikings used to oppress the white Europeans. They were the top of the stack.

Upper class Indians oppressed the Dalit, and are genetically stronger, taller and generally smarter.
Everyone oppressed the Jews, and Jews tend to produce weaker and smaller specimens.

Now that oppression is discouraged among whites, white people are becoming weak, effeminate, cucks.

African Americans are the anomaly to this rule, as they were subject to breeding programs. The majority of Africans are weak and small, unless they are from a tribe with a history of smacking the shit out of other local tribes.

You're mentally ill then.

Well they the most criminal race on the planet for starters

Cool argument Chaim