No matter how shredded you get she'll never love you

>no matter how shredded you get she'll never love you

maybe not,but maybe ill learn to love myself.

>no matter how shredded you are you'll always look like an overcompensating manlet

why couldnt i have been aborted bros

Good, you'll find someone better.

Love yourself first user.

this really just means become famous or jacked or super rich.

>getting shredded for thots and not for yourself

>tfw you find a girl who loves you and doesn't care if you are shredded

>tfw you don't love her back

dont mix up cause and effect

to bad find someone else

>she liked me but she got bored of my boring self and moved on

>no matter how shredded you get she'll never take you back

Who the fuck is this woman!?

>>no matter how shredded you get she'll never love you because you lack face height frame

>no matter how shredded you get she'll still be dead

>tfw the shreddier you get more she distances herself from you
I'M NOT A CHAD REEEEEEEEEEE

Ana Cheri

why dont you go be a soy boy somehwere else?

>all these sad cunts

Man up pussies.

>Carley who the hell is this guy
He fears the Chadjeet

Anyone here actully enjoy being the underdog?

She loved me i'm sure of it, but told me she's sorry she couldn't reconciliate

>

You make me sick.

Weakling.

> chadjeet asserting dominance

Woah boi

>tfw taintlett

IT'S NOT FAIR

Delet

>No matter how fit, tall and handsome you are you will always be sperg

She didn't think she was good enough for me. Told me to find someone better but there isn't anyone better. So now i lift.

Girls like ottermode. They don't like guys who are fuckin ripped as fuark. Makes a guy look intimidating.

I know this feel. Self pitty feels great. Then i realize it's probably why i'm less than 3 years away from wizard status and i have to admit i fucked up.

no one fucking likes me though
;_;

no, because i'm still losing

t. 33 year old khv

Tell that to yourself fuccboi

>tfw you'll never be the shredder

No matter how shredded you get you'll never hit 3/4/5/6 :((

Fpbp

3/4/5/6 is 0.025 lmao anyone can lift that u poopyhead

self love is overrated, what i need is pussy

This

Fuck a hoe, when you're so dedicated to yourself all the bitches come a flocking

My ex said the same thing and left me.
I can't believe that shit. She didn't want to say that she didn't love me anymore.
Do you believe your girl?

Why does that seem to happen to everybody? Every single day I read here from guys that their ex-gfs left them all of a sudden/that they "didn't love them anymore"..
What the hell is the damn point in relationships if that happens seemingly to everybody? I've had to endure heart ache for something way less than that. I'd be absolutely crushed if the woman I loved, had feelings for, experienced so much with and imagined to become my wife just left me out of the blue.

Well that's because for men things are going well if nothing happens but for women not so much. If they're not occupied with at least some drama and emotion and dynamic they will find their own and by the time they let you know they are already long gone emotionally.

When routine takes place of passion, passion tends to die. If your relationship doesn't grow past "we really like each other" and you don't build something past that, i.e. friendship and commonality in general, at some point someone walks away, usually the womyn.

google 'monkey branching'. basically all girls have a second option waiting for them, even married ones. the second option is not just one particular individual, but various guys who fit the role at various times. when they lose interest in you for various reasons they just leave out of a sudden, knowing they have another guy waiting for them, and put up some bullshit excuse to not make you angry ('you are too good for me user') or they make your relationship a living hell with constant shit tests and drama, forcing you to leave them.

basically 95% of long term relationships are destroyed by women.

this concept is one of the things the manosphere got 100% right. others... not so much.

>tfw I was monkeybranchin
>tfw I'm a guy
>tfw I lost her forever

I've made a lot of mistakes

same brah. it hurts seeing she got a bf and always posts pix together on s.c, where as when we were doing our thing together she'd never put up pix of us on s.c. Part of me thinks she's doing it just to spite me, too bad for her i don't click her stories but look at them thru my friends phone

Same here brah
Long term gf left me and found a new guy after one week, one fucking week.

The dating market isnt very kind to guys because there are too many dudes in it, women are coveted when they return to dating but men face huge competition when they become single again

Fuck you for reminding me, OP.

If your younger. I'm a but older now and I get girls flocking to me. Granted I don't want to fuck any of the she cows messaging me first, but they are still trying. And moat girls I talk to through dating apps throw themselves at you because they are older and lonely and desperate.

delet

Im 29 this year and this hasnt been my experience at all, ive gotten approached but the number of girls i meet who are single are maybe 1-2/six month period at best.

Dating sites are a joke, i suspect that there are more bots and catfishes on them than anything else

Where exactly do you find girls user?

if it's been more than a couple years and no baby, her oxytocin will run out and her body will seek another candidate male. it's nothing personal, just millions of years of hardwired survival. btw women don't experience romantic love the way men do. they can turn it off like a lightswitch

>Do you believe your girl?

I saw married woman cheating, engaged ones and more then enough who had a boyfriend.
Believin, let alone trusting a woman is beyond my capabilities by now.
Which sucks, sinc e I gladly would do it, but knowing how easy it is to get them to cheat on you, or sometimes they do it on their own with some bullshit excuse afterwards, just makes it impossible for me.

>Dating sites are a joke

They work if you're literally Chad.
Otherwise it's wasted time.

I broke up with my ex because he didn't love me anymore and wasn't bothered to end my suffering

come again

I dont know if i am chad because i have been approached by girls in the past, im able to flirt with girls no prob IRL and i get looks on occation.
However internet standards are MUCH higher than IRL standards and lack of women makes me think dating sites are useless for both hooking up and dating

iktf
everyone assumes that I'm a chad and I have to navigate myself through uncomfortable "do you have a gf" and "did you pick up another girl this weekend" questions

Sorry brah's english isn't my native tounge.
I meant I was the asshole monkeybranching and falling for another girl. I don't deserve your sympathy

If you don't love yourself, you're not worth her love.

Fuck bitches, get self-love.

Honor and loyalty are male abstractions that women have never been required to understand.

>have to navigate myself through uncomfortable "do you have a gf" and "did you pick up another girl this weekend"
Fucking hate this. Especially when family gets together (christmas, thanksgiving)
>ooohhhh user where's your gf? you didn't wanna bring her this year either?
>do you have any pictures of her?
>you.. you don't have a gf?
>user your 26, how can you still not have a gf
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEE

>hey bro heard you went to the party last weekend did you bang any chicks?
>"yea man all of them"
>ahahah so funny man no but really had some fun with a girl?
can my fucking coworkers stop thinking i can actually hold a conversation with anyone other than people who work the same job as me for longer than half a minute?
I don't know how to talk to people, i can't just keep a conversation flowing because i run out of
"random things" to say.

Yeah i do in a way, she had self confidence issues. It feels like a way to let you down easy. It sucks.