At what age does it start becoming an issue to find long term partners...

At what age does it start becoming an issue to find long term partners. I'm 26 now and considering committing to someone. Don't wanna leave it too late.

I'm 24 and never had a gf

Same

Same, not even larping

I'm turning 30 in 2 weeks and I've never had a gf.

26 is still super young to commit for life. At any age of your life, you will be able to find a long term partner. If your thinking about staying with a girl out of fear you won't find someone else soon, you're wrong and your relationship probably won't last.

Nearly 28, besides random hookups, have never had a gf.

>besides random hookups

Fuck off chad, some of us can't even get that

26 in November, never had a gf never had a kiss. Never even held hands with a girl or hugged a girl.

At least I'm not handicapped and can enjoy life alone.

For men the clock never really runs out. If you have money, are fit, and have a good life you can always attract quality mates.

We have no 'wall' like women do.

Generally the younger the better, but it depends on your genetics; how good looking is your face, do you have male pattern baldness in your family, your T levels, how much money do you make etc.

But these days odds are you will get cucked eventually anyway unless you're a billionaire male model. Seems like LTR is not worth it, unless maybe she's a virgin (or maybe only 1-2 previous boyfriends), doesn't use social media and you live in a rural area where you're the highest value male within 100 miles.

You're still a kid at 26

I'm 30, poor and a fat DYEL by this board's standards but I've never had any trouble thanks to my height

There's no good reason to commit unless it's the right one

I don't want to give someone else my money.

I don't value pussy that high to throw money at it sorry. Does that make me broken in some way? I don't know, I've just never seen women as being worth doing anything for. I do shit for me. I like having lots of money in my bank account and I'd like to keep it that way and don't want some dumb cunt spending it.

That's why you're a virgin.

That's why you're poor

29 year old kissless virgin reporting

>For men the clock never really runs out.

cope

The window for a true emotional connection is 15-20 years old after that every relationship is transactional.

You're still totally fine at 26, mate.

Outlook does improve for guys as they age so long as they keep it together physically and career-wise. The only real issue is if you want to be with women your own age- most are getting married off right around your age and the rest hit the wall around 30. Across the board, people are getting married later though.

Dating younger is always an option and while this sounds great physically, younger women can be obnoxious and unrelatable in my experience. The cult of youth is overrated.

I'm 33 and finally attracting women now that I'm fit. Not a virgin but it's been a long time since I've been in a long term relationship. Wish I had better advice but I haven't fully cracked this nut yet either.

>The window for a true emotional connection is 15-20 years old after that every relationship is transactional.

Nobody wants to believe it but this is the 100% truth.

Women become extremely picky the older they get, it's funny really, they lose value over-time, and yet their expectations grow higher and higher, women truly live in a upside down world.

lower your standards till you get a better partner. 3/10 afterwards 4/10 etc

For men? Never

>The window for a true emotional connection is 15-20 years old after that every relationship is transactional.

why would you ask this sort of advice from a board that has collectively had 0 actual girlfriends

Not the guy you're responding to but you radiate autism. There's a reason why you're a virgin and it has nothing to do with how much you're willing to spend on a woman.

Nah they also develop a personality and know what they want.. really good conditions for an actual, deep connection

That's why I'm sitting here with my family.

>not having a son and teaching him how to lift
lmao no one cares about your riches bro, it will all evaporate when you die and all of your gains and experience on how to make gains will disappear too. Nothing you do matters at all unless you pass on your lived experiences to someone else.

ill be in your position soon enough desu

if you don't have her locked down by 16 it's over

cuck mentality

>tfw my wife is a Christian housewife that I locked down at 19
Phew

>haha dude just be a good consumer your entire life and spend 100% of all your wealth on meaningless bullshit
>anything else is being a cuck haha
You're either an immature faggot or a baby boomer with a reverse mortgage

28yo here. Fuck getting a long term partner. How many of you have managed to buy a house/apartment by yourselves?

Call me MGTOW or whatever. I don't care about any of that, but the thought of getting my own place with homegym, entertainment room, garage and workplace all for myself seems a thousand times better than getting together with someone just because society expects it.

I want to get a house by myself, but it's nearly impossible. I've only managed to save up about 70k. I need about 400k to buy a house over here and I can only get a 150k loan tops, so I need to save at least another 180k. I'm only able to save about 1k per month, so that's 15 fucking years still.

>pretending family life is a product of society expectation and not a manifestation of divine natural law
I'm sure your foreign nurse at the state-run care facility you're eventually forced into after you can't care for yourself any longer will love to hear about all the movies you watched on that entertainment center by yourself. She'll then forget your name a few months after you die.

30 you're in the clear. 30+ options dwindle every year.

32 and was told 18-25 y/o's would be lining up for me, but nah, they just laugh at me for being old/creepy

trips of truth
after 20 you can't train them anymore and they'll become entitled whores exponentially every year

Wow, you must really think highly of yourself if you think anyones going to give a shit about you or who you were in 50 or 100 years time.

Call me /pol/ or whatever but this is truly a western man whom have fallen for the lies. Just leaving the civilized world to be populated by savages and living a selfless degenerate life while doing it, instead of fulfilling your biological purpose. Truly pathetic

i've only ever had women older than me. 24 now and my gf is turning 33 soon. i suppose for most women hit their wall at around 35 and i guess, thinking sensibly, you could be 40 or even 45 and commit to someone that age.

i won't commit until i get a decent job going. until then i'll keep banging my thicc gf (pic related), focus on myself and my career and see how the rest plays out.

It's not really the age itself that matters (although some specific options are made easier/harder by being within a certain age bracket) ultimately success is determined by whether you're crippled by neediness and desperation. Regardless of what demographic you are/want, if you're too self-conscious and desperate for validation women usually won't want to attach themselves to your life.
Apart from the individuals who want to manipulate you of course.

Who said anything about living a degenerate life? There's other ways to contribute to society besides getting kids. By your logic some trailer trash couple getting a dozen kids is fulfilling their biological purpose.

>he doesn't know cool stories about his grandfather and great-grandfather
Cope harder you nihilistic fag

Guys become self-conscious and desperate for validation because they got zero attention from females when they were younger.

You think Chad who got all the girls weoooing over him when he was 12/13 ever having experienced being self conscious around women? No.

>There's other ways to contribute to society besides getting kids.
True, but most people will never do any of that. For instance, I have a friend who is in a surgical residency and doesn't want to have kids. I respect that because he is going to spend massive amounts of time and energy becoming the best surgeon he can possibly be. Chances are, you aren't like him. The vast majority of people aren't.

The average person will use all of their extra time outside of work bingeing on netflix, drinking, or racking up meaningless traveling experiences that will evaporate with you. Fundamentally, the best way a normal person can have a lasting effect on the world is by mentoring the next generation. So, if you aren't devoting yourself wholeheartedly to some kind of discipline, what are you doing to contribute?

the 18 yo girls going for 30+ yo men never happens in real life, it's comes from the imagination and coping mechanisms of an "I wasted my teens and early twenties" loser.

Yeah, unless you're Dan Bilzerian or whatever this isn't happening to most guys. It's far better to find a hot chick and get married sooner rather than later so you can build a life together.

>, what are you doing to contribute?

oh im sorry I thought this was merica'

the fuck kind of commie shit is that you HAVE to be contributing in some way?

some of us just arent built for the outside world/society

so either round us up and kill us off or gibs me dat for living expenses.

>oh im sorry I thought this was merica'
Yes, which is why I'm going to shame you relentlessly for being a useless faggot

It gets extremely hard to find someone hovering around your age, that is mentally and physically sound and isn't completely fucked in the head.

The good ones do get snatched up, there is a reason you're still alone, and a reason for her, it maybe something benign like being socially autistic, which has it's drawbacks as you are aware but isn't the most fucked up, it only gets worse from there.

You don't lose value as much as women, but the fish in the sea get fewer as you age, you can still tap that teen innocent ass as long as your willing to play the game, but for a commitment I doubt you'll want or even be able to maintain one with a teenager.

Life isn't fair, and you missed out on a lot of chances and experiences, accept it and be a sick cunt.

What did he miss out on?

And this is where your arguments fall apart.

Doesn't even matter what you do outside of work. Working IS contributing to society. I agree that living as a NEET is bad for society, but so long as you work I don't see anything wrong with spending your free time relaxing.

What the fuck do you contribute to society outside of work? You're browsing a Japanese anime imageboard during your free time.

>I love you for who you are.
>Teenage love.
>Healthy fulfilling relationships.

What people don't realize about getting married early is that you aren't fully formed people yet at that stage. My wife and I are both 27 and have been together since we were 20, and while we feel separate on some days there are times when the curtain is pulled back and we realize that we've merged into one entity - we're no longer separate people anymore.

The Jews that run society want people to only get together after those emotional growth plates have closed. You can more easily divide people that way, pitting woman against man and families against one another. Only divorce lawyers profit from the weak bonds formed between two desperate 35 year olds suffering from a lifetime of previous hangups.

In the absence of any emotional support from another human who literally possesses a part of your soul you rely on consumerism and pop culture garbage to fill the massive gaping hole in your psyche and make you feel validated. Yet again, more profit for the people in charge.

I have a family you stupid faggot

>spending your free time relaxing.
>he needs 16 out of work hours to """relax"""
This is why you'll never make it

34 here and just got married 3 months ago. wife is also pregnant now.

since I'm really happy with her I obviously can't say that I should have committed to one of previous girlfriends. Downside is of course that I'll be an oldass father. There's always a flaw...

Your wall is genetic and largely depends on your hairline and facial aesthetics as well as body fat and employment status (thankfully not genetic)

>this thread

I would argue that transactional relationships are more in harmony with selfish human nature, like capitalism, and can therefore be more stable and efficient

On a physical level, yes. Not so in the spiritual realm, however.

There's no such thing as locked down. Especially if it's a 8 or up, water continually seeks it's own level.

There's no escaping your sexual market value, no matter your age

don't shack up with someone for the sake of it
be okay with being by yourself and then change it if you meet someone you want to be with forever

You will see family is more meaningful than worthless materialistic rat races one day.

Yes but the female wall affects us. When you're 40, most of your potential partners will be near the wall. 20 year olds will eventually find it weird to date you

>I'm 26 now and considering committing to someone
you should commit to suicide. I am,.

This

god you're pathetic
I won't have a 'purpose' foisted on me by anyone but myself

You are what's killing the west. Get married and have kids. It's not soley for the benefit of America

your family is just another generation doing nothing special, just continuing a cycle
your logic is utterly circular

Congratulations. Have more kids please

Don't do it. Your family will never recover.

It's a permanent scar on your family.

Don't do it user

People aren't going to contribute just because you want them to. Some people don't want to get married and lead a boring monotonous life path.

>next year 30
>still khv

I'd have kids but I'm too autistic to find a partner. It's probably for the best because the kid would be raised with my autistic habits.

As 42 year old guy I can say this is %100 completely wrong.

I know what youre getting at but the brain doesnt have 'growth plates' even metaphorically. if youre the kind of person who is always curious, always learning new things and bettering yourself, you'll have less trouble coupling up in your 30s or later

if you've just played videogames and drank for 10-15 years then you might struggle more, but neuroplasticity is pretty much universal

norby plz go

I just noticed zyzz reminds me of that one Greek god but idk what his name was, facewise

This is fine so long as you weaponize your autism to serve the greater good

>Enjoy the outdoors, hunting, and shooting
>Show kiddos (don't even have to be your own) the tricks you've learned over the years
>kiddos grow up doing the same things, improve on the techniques you taught them
>a small part of you continues to live and grow outside of yourself after you die
Just cuz youre a nihilistic faggot doesn't mean everyone should be. Again, cope harder

>implying I don't still play vidya
>implying my wife wasn't a pure woman at 19 when we met
Lmao at this sad attempt to cope, faggot

Do you know any interesting stories about your great-great-grandfather?
Oh wait, he's forgotten as of now if he didn't come to fame.

Playing this game to refute nihilists wont work out friend

As I've grown older I've definitely noticed that people learn the habit of breaking up with your partner every few years. If you don't grow together as people, you won't stay together. Frankly, most people are completely done growing mentally after age 25-30.

Not saying it isn't possible, but the likelyhood of it happening drops off over time.

delusional cope

With 26 you can still bang 18 years old women. If it's legal in your country, 16 years old.

I don't get it, why you guys always worry about "too late"? If your are a male you can bang prime puss until your 60s if you take care of your body.

>he's forgotten as of now if he didn't come to fame. Not by me. Not by my children. Wow, you are one sad piece of shit.

>he's forgotten as of now if he didn't come to fame.
Not by me. Not by my children. Wow, you are one sad piece of shit.

fucked up the formatting

imagine coping this hard

you'll be literally too dead to care, get over it and start actually living while you're alive

Fuck this hit me hard, I never thought about it this way.

>implying waking up to a happy wife and kids isn't becoming more and more alive every single day
What's your definition of living? Functional alcoholism and throwaway hookups?

thanks. we decided to have at least two. second asap after the first one

>n-no, y-you're the one who's coping!!!

how do you even get started with getting one (without a dating app or something like that)? or is it basically tinder/other apps if I want to meet someone?

what's yours?

living in one bedroom condo paying for your wife and your (her) children to stay in the house you bought? Enjoy that alimony, child support, your own children hatung you and your eventual suicide you delusional blue pilled faggot.

>m-my life is shit so yours will be too!!
Still just lmaoing at your coping over here senpai

Nature says don't sleep around. Settle down.

enjoy being cucked by your wife, feminism, the family courts, divorce lawyers, the banks and the Jews whilst I remain free and live for my own happiness.

>b-but I'm a real man!

cope harder

Depends on where you live or what what girl you want. In Italy, they don't settle down until mid to late 30's. But Europeans in general are much more sexually liberated so if you are stuck up on your partners sexual past, then europeans aren't for you. They'll usually have over a dozen partners by early 20's. An italian girl I dated gave me anal on the third date - after cooking an entire amazing meal at home for me. In contrast, in many parts of asia, women are considered too old to settle down with by their late 20's. If they haven't found a man by then, something must be 'wrong' with them.

I would never marry an American woman again. My divorce was super easy and we are still great friends, but after traveling and dating women outside America, America is the lowest rung when it comes to women worth dating.

Never marry an American woman.

Unironically start going to a church. But be careful, since there are a lot of church girls that are single moms. Look at Eastern Orthodox, it's probably the least degenerate form of Christianity to exist.