Height matters

>height matters
All the famous and smartest people in history have been manlets.From Hitler to Napoleon to Einstein all have been manlets.

It's a common misconcept, for example Napoleon was average height for his time

Mate Alexander was among the tallest of his age. Genghis Khan. Cyrus. I could name countless conquerors.

Using this logic women have been genetically attracted to manlets for thousands of years.

A lot of celebrities are manlets too.

>Edward I and III

Great people come from all heights

>Hitler
lost
>Napoleon
lost
>Drumpf
about to be impeached indicted

yawn.

>Hitler
>Napoleon
Literally a continent-wide manlet rage

Hitler lost you faggot. All thanks to America.

Keep in mind Hitler and Napoleon died near virgins

average height used to be a lot lower
they werent manlets

Don't forget that Hitler has a deformed penis and couldn't even piss standing up. Look it up.

Napoleon wasn't a manlet, it's just that the British feet measurement was different from the French. Hence the British press got a smaller measurement and just ran with the meme.

>it's another episode of Amerifats think they won the war because they were at D-Day
just sit back down and go back to history class fatso

don't fall for allied propaganda

Same thing with Hitler. We know the average height for his generation because they kept records from the drafts.

He also reigned a big European country for twelve years, made it become one of the mightiest states in the world and led millions of men in the bloodiest war in the history of man.
Meanwhile you waste your life on shitposting on an anime board.

No, Napoléon appeared small because you had to be 5'11 to be in his guard. He wasn't that small, prolly 5'6 or 5'7

Hitler was 5'9, maybe 5'9,5 so he was quite tall for his time

And Einstein is a fraud so w/e

>Keep in mind Hitler and Napoleon died near virgins
Napoleon was fuckin sloots left and right once he became powerful

trump is 6'1" these days, was 6'2.5" in his prime

Alexander was actually an ugly manlet

>About to be impeached/indicted
Keep dreaming Pablo.

They were bout about average for the time
Lanklets and manlet freaks btfo once again by the normie master race.

The Guard thing is also in addition to the height thing. If you're interested there's a fascinating podcast on Napoleon that lasts several dozen hours, which I highly recommend reading.

I thought both he and Napoleon only has one testes?

>There is anything other than longmen and manlets
Get your ass in the pit and start digging

Well, Veeky Forums?

>Its another episode of "Hitler and Napolean had micropenises, were short, had 1(0) testicles were actually disabled and in wheelchairs, were virgins...blah blah blah"

There is some new jewish lie about them made up on a yearly basis. It's pretty funny considering we have no actual records of any of this and that Hitler's body was never found, pieces of it or the whole thing.

that's still one more testicle than retards like you

7ft is pretty much king of manlet status these days.

By 2020 you'll need to be at least 12' tall just to sniff a fat girl's panties.

Alexander was short for his time even. Caesar was short. Octavius was short.

There were plenty of tall leaders, like Peter the Great, William Wallace.

"My dick is over 7 feet."

And now new evidence that Hitler went to South America after the war, as the documents released by CIA say.

I wonder when Hitler got laid for the first time, he had a severe case of oneitis during his teen years and i doubt he was the type that went to brothels.

Hitler was a closet Jew homo meth addict with a scat fetish, only one ball and a deformed dick, also a schizo with a napoleon syndrome. Did I miss anything Moishe?
Oh yeah mein kampf is "badly written"

>Napoleon
>A manlet
Nice british lies there m8

Tesla was 6'2. :)))

I did a quick research on height. Stalin and Churchill were both short too. Shorter than Hitler. Tesla was tall, Washington was tall, James Madison was short, Putin is short, Trump is tall. etc. You can go on and on.
Height matters to an extent when it comes to basics but if a man proves himself then his appearance does not have to be perfect, all these men were great and had something special about them. If you have to compensate for your height whether it being short, average or tall by finding great men throughout history who were as tall as then you should stop and realized how pathetic it is.