How on earth do you know if you're getting in enough micronutrients?

How on earth do you know if you're getting in enough micronutrients?

Other urls found in this thread:

cronometer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By sucking dick once a day like the faggot you are OP

cronometer.com/

By eating out an attractive woman everyday.

Just eat a somewhat balanced and varied diet.
There you have everything you need.

>tfw gf won't let me give her the lickaroo everyday

What? Why?

Idk, she doesn't have time for it, that's one reason

Doesn't have time for YOUR lickaroo, more like it

Because people who use words like ‘lickaroo’ don’t have girlfriends

That was not me.

You ask Alex Jones.

god damn shes perfect. you guys think she is lebanese with taytay?

You don't really. You would have to get biopsies of all your organs to find out if you are below optimal level. Even then guidelines are being revised all the time and new nutrients are discovered. Otherwise, unless you're showing signs of deficiency (it can be too late depending on the nutrient) there isn't much to do. Blood tests can show deficiencies but they aren't always reliable. You could have an absorption problem where blood levels are normal but you're not getting sufficient amounts of some nutrient. You would want to make a food diary to see if you're not eating enough foods with certain nutrients as well. Keep in mind that the body can store certain nutrients as well so that even though you may not be getting the optimal amount, infrequent intake of certain foods can hold you over without symptoms or replenish stores.
It's best to eat a varied diet with lots of leafy greens, fresh fruit, and fresh vegetables as these as all kinds of beneficial chemicals and help promote healthy intestinal fauna. Avoid too much pickled, preserved, and salty foods as these can contribute to gastric and colon cancers. Don't be fat, don't be underweight, get enough water, do regular exercise (both cardio and weight bearing), don't sit for extended periods of time, get enough sunlight but not too much (wear sunscreen if outdoors a lot), get plenty of sleep, rest when needed, avoid too much stress (yes, you need to change your job if it causes stress - heart attacks can be fatal and often leave lasting damage), etc.

She has 80+ hour workweeks, dip

You are not me.

Cron-o-meter

I can't quote for shit. Mean to reply to >43380629

CRONOMETER you fucking idiot! Holy shit how do people not know this.

Track everything you consume throughout the day, see macro and micro nutrients displayed for you.

Cronometer is allegedly really inaccurate.

according to who though

wondering the same, I'm bored of eating a shit load of greens every meal for the micronutrients like instead of a bit of broccoli I have to throw a buinch of broccoli plus spinach, arucula, peas and what not

Isn't there some smoothie recipe you can drink everyday to ensure youre getting the micros?

Asked myself the same thing last year.

Got myself this xbox hueg Excel calculator with a database of food that gives you a daily micro overview.
It's so huge whenever I alter a value, my CPU acts up for 10 seconds.

called the FooDosage nutrition calculator!

Sat down for an entire day, punched in the values on the back of my supplements and optimized my stack.

I get enough of everything with just my stack of supps, so I'm free to fill my macros however I like.

Last time I was at my doctor's I got congratulated on extraordinary good bloodwork.

ooooorrrr, use cronometer

How to know?Track everything you eat down to its micronutrients..
How to achieve? Have a healthy balanced diet. And if in doubt, add in a multivitamin (which for the most part is uncessary if you already have the former).

Also make sure to be out and in the sun regularly (but don't go cancer mode on it).

>Not using cronometer

Does multivitamin really work?

hi clarence
what amazing feat will you do next?

Somewhat. If your diet is on point you won't need it. But having a diet on point is incredibly difficult, even for athletes, so having a supplement to fill some of your vitamin needs can aid your recovery and boost your immunesystem (make you less likely to get ill). Just don't think it grants a magical health boost. Cus if your diet is shit it's benefits will be neglible (though still recommended).

>Know about cronometer
>decide to take down what I eat for the day and put it all in at the end of the day to see what my micros are like
>Not even trying, just a lazy saturday of eating whatever the fuck

>still hit nearly everything at optimal levels

Im seriously what kind of trash are you guys eating that you can't hit good micros, especially if you are trying to.

what are you eating, post food log

>eating bell pepper

Is it free?

It's all I had, usually have carrots and tomato with my eggs, but what the fuck is wrong with a bell pepper?

Blood tests.

she has time only for chads lickeroo

>walking for 1 hour burns 600 calories

That's not even my entry on the site, but it aligns with what the treadmill reads.

Max incline at 4.0mph , like I said it's the first time I've used the site and just threw shit together.

also this treadmill calculator says fuck you too buddy.

Why would you ever listen to the machine-jew?

Newsflash: the treadmill LIES.

There is literally no way that 1 hour walking would burn 600 kcals. Maybe 300 if it's rough terrain, but never 600.

I've used like 5 different calculators for excercise online specifically for calculating clories burned on treadmills and every single one has estimated over 600 calories.

Lmao I'm not even trying to lose weight you fucking spergs, I'll say again I just threw together what I did for the day, interested mostly in my micros.

>ywn have op pic
Fuck man....

>wake up
>open eyelids
>burn 456 calories
>get out of bed
>burn 1542 calories
>feel depressed as fuck because ive been losing a shitton of weight despite of eating a lot anyway
>get dressed
>burn 1506 calories
>go downstairs to make breakfast
>this might be it
>descend 2 flights of stairs
>burn 17053 calories
>pass out
>wake up in the hospital
>malnourished
>open eye lids
>burn 540 calories
>die @ 96 lbs of weight
>burn 414 calories

Uphill at 10% gradient at 4.0 mph for an hour. is basically stair walking for an hour faggot. Show me any evidence that I am incorrect and ill retract the statements, but you are just an unfunny autistic faggot.

Do blender recipes exist for getting most of your micronutrients?
seems like a good way to hit them daily, just make one in the morning and drink it through the day
can now have proper sized meals instead of fuckload of volume

Can't you just put a lot of fruit and veggies in the blender and make something delicious yourself? Like read up on each individual item and go from there.

well I was just wondering if anyone had something similar
but im just gonna play with things on cronometer

taytay pumped and dumped her already lad

>MICROnutrients
ergo you don't need a lot. Just eat a healthy balanced diet and you're fine. Science doesn't know the half when it comes to this kind of stuff

>Just eat a healthy balanced diet and you're fine. Science doesn't know the half when it comes to this kind of stuff

source

TYVD, bro, are you here?

No u. Klossy dumped taytay because her autism got out of hand.

Eat your fucking fruits and vegetables

>this is what princess taytays squirt buckets actually think

el oh el

taytay kicked her to the curb after that photo was released of them making out in a club

>princess taytay
Audible kek, but you're still wrong.

how much feet worship do you think kloss did to taytay?

She did not worship her feets, get out of here!!