I overheard one of my aunts telling my female cousins to marry older rich men since their sexual appetites are less

I overheard one of my aunts telling my female cousins to marry older rich men since their sexual appetites are less.

I come from a third world a country. Is this how women feel? More money and less sex is better? This shit is depressing af for me for some reason. I was reading up articles etc on how to pleasure a women in bed and it seems it is all just a sham.

How come you guys brag about having great sex lives. Are your gfs pretending

No, this is not how most women feel. Sounds like a very third-world survival mindset combined with an old crab making excuses for her own poor decisions and lack of passion.

Your aunts have never gotten good dick. For me, once a female has had my dick inside of them, it's almost impossible to get rid of them. 5.5 inches girth though.

Right

Part 2 pls

My gf wants me to fuck her 3 times a day, but cause I ain't got that much stamina, it's usually about once every day or two.

If she knows that sex = intense pleasure, then she'll want sex every day.

How does that happen

The average girl is more sexual than the average guy.

some girls are hella into it man. some aren't. same as dudes really.

one of my ex gfs wanted it continuously, she was one of them thicc titcows who can never be satiated. used to fuck her as much as possible, only on occasion she wasn't into it. was wet all the fucking time. i miss those 3+ hour fuck sessions, she was quite a woman

in my experience though you can fuck women whenever you want if they actually like you and aren't kinda meh about you/settle for you. women like sex

Herr

>that pic
best advice. actually being into it makes all the difference. i am heavy into eating chicks out and shit and they always tell me how good i am at it - not only because of the passion/energy during it but because since i do it whenever possible i get constant practice

so do it more laddos, and enjoy it

i've never been with a woman who didn't want to fuck at least 3 times a week. many want it every day.

i get the "marry a rich guy" part, i'd tell my daughter the same thing, but the "because they wanna fuck less" part is bizarre.

if its a third world shithole OP is from it might be so they produce less kids, because with a rich husband the primary function of kids in the third world (to care for the parents as they age) is now not required

definitely seems like some third world coping mechanism

Ty for part 2 is there a part 3?

What? I'm always thrashed after every time we have sex, and it always feels better for her than me, simply because of how male and female genitals differ, and because I have sex with the intent of pleasuring her, so it's basically I put more in and get less out.

I've got phimosis so I have basically given up on feeling the full pleasure of sex, and I ain't gonna get a jew dick.

Tried eating a girl out once and I threw up in her vaj

It's disgusting, why do people do it?

Nope

Because they like it

>Bartholins gland
>When they squirt this is were the fluid comes from
Beta male confirmed made this picture, squirting girls are just pissing amd everyone with half a brain knows this

Most important is to be patient, set the mood, roll around kissing or some shit and dont immediatelly ram your dick in. It takes longer for girls to get horny than for you to get an erection, no horny girl no wet pussy, no wet pussy pain, for her less pleasure for her and thus less fun for you

My cousin and her homegirl who live in the USA were talking about finding an older rich man that can take care of them. These females are getting lazier.... And becoming gold diggers.

It’s true that women have a smaller sexual appetite than men but it sounds like your aunts are just a pair of uptight bitter dried up cunts who know that their days are past them and their best chance of a fulfilling life is marrying rich - usually rich men are old and they don’t want to be getting fucked by a man who’s sack falls lower than his knees.

Women like sex but often it’s more emotional for them.

Because they're straight

Women are far more sexual than men. If you disagree, you’re a virgin.

Isn't there some cream to treat phimosis?

Aunt was already married though. Giving advice to young female cousins

im cut, but even i know that phimosis is very treatable from home. just look up a guide or /r it, you basically gradually stretch out the foreskin every day until it retracts with ease

What Shithole country mate?

UK

Lol no. Its in the East.

6.5x5.7 virgin here, giving me hope here user.

Doubt it. Women have the capacity to enjoy sex like men but they are not more sexual.

No

eating pussy is beta miss me w that gay shit u fags

You're wrong. I only ever hear this from total virgin losers trying to convince themselves. In fact I haven't heard this opinion since high school.
Of course I'd read that here.
Literally no one thinks that on either side of the biology debate

>doing sexual thing because they turn you on is beta

Virgin detected

True but that doesn't mean they enjoy sex any less. They have the capacity to enjoy it just like men

It is

Bump