I've come to realize that your appearance doesn't matter...

I've come to realize that your appearance doesn't matter. The only thing necessary to get a girlfriend is being funny and having charisma.

No shit.

doubt it
>tfw not even ugly facially
>tfw no one likes me anyway cuz of my acne
feelsbadman

*low enough standards

I'm a guy that can crack jokes but my charisma goes up and down depending on the fucking day. Sometimes I'm real charismatic than another day I cba to talk much. And it's not true you can't be ugly and think you can go for above 5s or 5.5s.
It works like this
If you're a 5+Charisma you can score 5s
If you're an 8+Charisma you can score 8s

this too

Nope, you have to have status and money.

If you have money but you're an ugly fart with money all you are gonna be is an ATM for some sloot. She won't even think about loving you lmao. She's gonna fuck some good looking guy on the side of your sorry ass.

>implying women dont get attached to powerful men

Wish that was the only thing tbf.

Congratulations, you made it.

You are free to leave.

The only THINGS that matter are appearance, likability, and money. Especially money.

You're not a powerful man in their eyes unless you're top 1% rich or a criminal.

everyone bow down to the virgin user who knows everything

delusional af

Depends on what sortve woman you want. If you want the top tier personality won't cut it.

I'm a uni first year and everyone around me has or had been in some relationships, even fucking uggos score because they've got some banter.

Me on the other hand, I'm a small talk retard. I can only keep up a convo with people I know and that's about specific topics not fucking weather forecast.

The only times I scored were out of town at musical festivals where the girls didn't know me and I was having my charisma boosted by constant alco flow in my blood. Being Veeky Forums also helped me get that pussy then, though.

But I want a genuine gf by my side and I can't get that since I am too quiet of a person first-contact for 99% of potential gfs out there to even consider me.

I want to be a fucking extrovert.

You either have to be a 7/10+ (actual 7/10 not ''7/10'') looking male or have a big social circle and some status within it.

Yeahh, no

It's seriously over if you don't have eye area and chin in 2017.

jesus

You shouldn't even think about talking to girl, if you're not looking like this.

he looks deformed

He looks like the guy every woman lusts after.

he looks like an altered version of stiflers younger brother in american pie 1

Oh because you think ur handsome but not getting any girls thus this means looks dont matter? Lol pro tip buddy boyo: literally everyone thinks their above average looking

Black pill: ur ugly/average

Nah he's a bodganoff tier freak

>literally everyone thinks their above average looking

Wrong if you're ugly, you know you're ugly. Fucking idiot.

Nope...ugly people especially tend to over rate their attractiveness to females lol.

What your saying is absurd. In the modern culture of consumerism where everyone is constantly bombarded with messages about how they DON'T look good enough in order to sell them gym memberships, diets, workout programs, supplements, etc, body image is at all all time low.

If anything average people tend to under-rate their looks. Ugly people know damn well they're ugly because they have to live with it every single day.

Chances are you're probably average looking yourself. Because if you were ugly you'd know how god damn impossible it is to ignore the fact that you're ugly, when you're ugly

Its not absurd at all it makes perfect sense from a biological stand point. If an ugly male would be redpilled enough to see their true self they would stop trying to breed with females. Just look at all these threads..."im super handsome and fit but never had a gf :(((". Fucking bullshit lol. If you have never had a gf ur unattractive period. Most people over rate themselves because they know jack about aesthetic.

lol sure bro

ive literally browsed lookism and got rated by expert lookism posters and got called reasonably handsome. Ive still only had 1 gf and only had sex with 2 girls.

if you dont put yourself out there, unless youre 9/10 girls are not just going to fall into your lap

>ive literally browsed lookism and got rated by expert lookism posters and got called reasonably handsome. Ive still only had 1 gf and only had sex with 2 girls.

It's not even that men overrate themselves, but rather that woman underrate men.
They put some 70% of men as under 5.
Unless you're seen by another man to be somewhere in the upper 3ß% you're fucked.

Money, Confidence, And intelligence are the most important things. As long as you have those and you're not exceptionally ugly, You can pin any whore in the world.

List of legit theories anno 2017:
>Just be healthy
>Just have a harmonious face
>Just be NT
t. PSL expert
>Just be her phenotype match
>Just be first

>it's about your body
>it's about height
>it's about face
>it's about personality
How about a combination you virginic fucks