Tfw i had sex last night and i still feel dead inside

>tfw i had sex last night and i still feel dead inside

>tfw always feel empty and sad after sex

This is normal r-right

clearly having sex isn't the reason you feel dead inside retard. maybe you could seek professional help and fix your problems.

Tfw I feel fulfilled an loved after sex with my gf

>Godless westerners live day by day, fantasizing about sex
>finally get sex
>wonder why they still feel empty and unfulfilled
>do drugs to fill void
>hurr why am I depressed

jokes on you I never had sex and at 22, probably never will

that girl is very pretty.
>tfw that emptiness inside is expanding cause you're thinking about that beautiful girl you were dating not loving you back
this doesn't feel good ....

poo in loo

Moral of your quote is go with the flow and don't give a fuck, not control your urges.

God alone is the soul's refuge. Amen.

>22

>tfw 29 and it really never happened

Welcome to adult life, sonny.

I had sex for the first time only 3 weeks ago. It sucked; I didn't get fully hard, nor did I cum. I guess if you jerk off over 3 times a day since you hit puberty, you have issues. I still feel I have the mentality of a virgin to top it all off.

Hey OP git gud at something
I race motocross ride my mountain bike play golf and pool all kinds of stuff on a pretty tight budget working 40-50 hour weeks
I like to get laid as much as the next guy but hobbies are much more rewarding to me

>I still feel I have the mentality of a virgin to top it all off.
No shit, what did you expect? That fulfilling your biologicla imperative would have opened the mysteries of life and the universe for you?
Congratulations on putting your penis in a vagina for the first time, the only thing that's changed is that when people will look down at you for being a virgin it will actually not be true so maybe you'll have the balls to stand up for yourself.
Also sex gets better with experience... Or so I am told.

>be myself
>1 week ago
>be 25 year old virgin
>meet girl
>she lives 60 miles away in another town
>chat online for a few weeks
>tells me she's horny all the time
>meet eventually
>have a good time
>take her home
>11 pm
>we start talking in the back seat
>we start kissing eventually
>more and more
>I don't expect anything really
>solid snake for 30 minutes
>she hops on me
>starts grinding on me
>pushes her pussy through clothes on my dick
>fuck what do I do
>can't get naked since risk of getting caught is too high
>pushes harder and harder
>5 min and she cums
>pants full of pre-cum
>am still a virgin

32 (well 33 next month) and kissless virgin here
It kinda sucks that there's something I never got to experience that everyone is making such a big deal of, and yes, I feel left out and emasculated when my guy friends talk about sex or their girlfriends; I never openly admitted I am a virgin but it must be pretty obvious in my social circle
There are ups, however, my libido is pretty much shot so chasing pussy will not make me do strupid shit like inviting a woman to nest in my own home or, God forbid, marrying. I suppose my first time would feel amazing but at this age I have loiterally lost interest in it, and so in interacting socially with women.
I've never had sex, but guess what, I've never gone bungee jumping either and my life isn't any less fulfilling cause of that.

I feel like a god after sex. I become extremely and start calling out Stacey's for their bullshit. But I'm a beta as they come so I never have sex

>my life isn't any less fulfilling cause of that.
You are extremely ignorant or deluding yourself.
Sex is literally what we were born of, there's no meaning to life besides self-propagation. You may think it's just bullshit pseudophilosophical drivel, but your brain believes it, and when you have sex it releases a high quantity of idiot feelgood drugs into your systems as to encourage you to inseminate more. And when you don't, assuming you are well fed and rested and your life isn't in any danger, it's constnatly nagging you to go and find someone to have sex with.
Sex is the single most fulfilling activity you might hope to do in your life.

>tfw haven't had sex in 27 years and I feel dead inside

congratulations, you discovered life's secret: Sex really isn't that big of a deal

>I never openly admitted I am a virgin but it must be pretty obvious in my social circle

Most of my friends didn't want to believe me when they asked, so you might be wrong about that.
And I never made any conscious effort to hide it, it just never came up except once.
So I might lose my desire for it in some 3-4 years.
Better then nothing.

>haha I don't need your stupid fairy-tale. i'll just keep living my empty hedonistic lifestyle and die without experiencing true joy

>I've never had sex, but guess what, I've never gone bungee jumping either

33 here, user. Some months ago I did both. Alcohol is a great social lubricant and Veeky Forums got my on the right path a year and a half ago so I look ok, which made this feat possible.

I enjoyed bungee immensely more. I had sex multiple times, some with prostitutes and some with regular ol' sexy girls since then, and sex was always just felt like a mechanical activity with another person that just feels nice - admittedly nicer with someone who wanted my body rather than wallet - but at the end of the day was too hard to acquire compared to the relative levels of enjoyment it offered. It was too much hassle for too little payoff, and that's including going down on her, receiving head, intercourse in several positions etc.. I remember thinking after my third time, "I do this better on my own, who makes such a big deal over shoving your dick in pussy, this is just nonsense."

Sorry, but I think you suspected this already - sex is highly overrated, and for someone who's by nature a loner, slightly misanthrope, who spent the best years of his life alone and learned to look at sex from outside like this mysterious activity other people talk about passionately there could have been no other end result. Yeah it feels pleasant, but no more than any other enjoyable activity I could do alone, and masturbation feels X10 better.

I will likely kill myself in a few years. There is nothing left for me to hope for now, sex was probably the last big thing I haven't tried before hard drugs. I nevertheless thank Veeky Forums for getting me there - in science, even a negative test result means theoretical progress.

What the fuck
How did we go from "had sex, honestly not that big of a deal" to "brb killing myself"?
You kinda undermine my point there, I was trying to say that you can live without sex, but here you are, a person who doesn't want to live anyway... Isn't there anything you enjoy?

>fell for one of capitalist societies' definition of "making it"
>gets depressed
We've all been there. Maybe read some books instead of killing yourself you dumbass

>Sex is the single most fulfilling activity you might hope to do in your life
I'm
And from what I guess are 10 additional years of experience I can tell you you're full of shit. Yeah had I had sex when I was 16 it would have blown my young impressionable teenage mind but sex is literally just tight warm lubricated sleeve over your dick with a girl attached that makes ridiculous noises, stop making it into some fantastical experience that makes you euphoric. I've had more fun playing soccer with friends or breaking PR's or solving hard problems at work. It's just dick stimulation not heroin, user.

>I was trying to say that you can live without sex, but here you are, a person who doesn't want to live anyway...
It's not that I want to kill myself just because I don't get sex; on the contrary, if that was the issue I would have simply paid monthly for prostitutes and be happy. I simply eliminated one more potential enjoyable activity off the list.
>Isn't there anything you enjoy?
Not much, and not enough. Sorry, this is nothing new for me, have been struggling with this for many years now.

>gets depressed
>gets
I've been "depressed" long before I started picking things up and putting them down. Veeky Forums is just a tool on the road to self-achievement.

>sex is literally just tight warm lubricated sleeve over your dick with a girl attached that makes ridiculous noises
If you want to learn why Veeky Forums is so depressed and unfulfilled in life, reread this again and again. Destroying the meaning, bonding, and spiritual aspect of sex turns it into a dark amd empty act on par with taking a shit.

Of course this will be met with instant cries of, "virgin" etc... but I'm not the one making threads about how I feel dead inside, because I don't. Kids are having sex too soon now, and it's because jewish hollywood culture has saturated and sexualized everything for profit. If you feel shitty after having sex that is obviously your body / mind / spirit telling you that you shouldn't be having sex.

>die without experiencing true joy
So will you

You might be gay, user.

First time always sucks. Always.
You'll get better with his icky fat c in case un set each k on c'รจ fat vi of se in da al c us ts

...what?

>dark amd empty act on par with taking a shit.
To be honest, nothing's better than taking a nice, clean dump, even better when it's not sticky and you don't need to wipe it (I live in Europe, most toilets are constructed in the way that falling shit is most likely to have a first contact with toilet, not water. When shit is sticky then it needs to be wiped off)