Would a men-only gym where nudity is allowed be gay or just a manly boy's club where banter and challenges are freely...

would a men-only gym where nudity is allowed be gay or just a manly boy's club where banter and challenges are freely exchanged between bros?
Honesty question,thinking of setting up a small weightroom for men only within a nudist beach.

Those already exist, they're called "gay bath houses" and most of them have gyms where you can work out while having sex.

oh fuck.
I thought it was manly but is a gay idea

>bunch of buff naked dudes in a room together

>oh fuck I thought it was manly... how could I be so retarded

Confirmed a gay

/thread

OP is a fag

By challenges you mean blowjobs and assfucking? Those exist already.

It would be the /fitlit/ ideal.

Homosexuality is a degradation of male beauty and an abhorrent bourgeoisie-capitalist disease.

This was a good thread

Got me laughing in the squat rack, bud.

>69
OP is a faggot

>Homosexuality is a degradation of male beauty and an abhorrent bourgeoisie-capitalist disease.
Looks like somebody forgot to start with the Greeks.

Are there other anime with this style?

No, it would be /filthy/

That's how Greek gymnasia worked. No clothes or women allowed.

The word gymnasium comes from gymnos = naked.

Since faggotry is no longer criminalized and stigmatized, no.

Platon himself emphasizes the asexual nature of male beauty and the ideal man

Best way to make a gym male dominant or even female-free is having free weights only, heavy weights bar(65lbs bars), heavy dumbbells(+15kg) or kettlebells, hardcore-esque atmosphere, no cardio machines/equipament, no popular music, mixed bathroom(this one is a killer). Don't even need to claim men only gym, women will never sign in.

>platon
Wut. Also Plato is a fag protocommunist, Aristotle or bust.

It would be embarassing, since with high physical strain the dicks will shrivel up to pump the blood into the muscles. Nobody would want to be seen like this, apart from DYEL twinks throwing around babby weights.

its a nice idea but there isnt any way it could be executed without it being gay

The Greek philosopher's name was Platon.

For some reason English speakers ape the Roman convention of Latinising Greek names, which includes dropping the final n at the end of names like Plato(n), Strabo(n), Hero(n), Pluto(n), Hippo(n), Zeno(n)...

I guess it's just convention for SOME of the famous Greeks too, since they're not even consistent with it - Solon, Meton, Conon and many others generally keep their 'n'.

(Honestly the relationships Anglos have with Greek and Latin are fascinating, so very creatively wrong on many points)

Somebody else already said it, but this sort of thing was a part of life for the Greeks. Their culture admired the male form much more overtly than ours does, and as a consequence, nearly all exercise or athletic competitions were done in the nude. It was also super gay, and homosexual acts were committed more openly then than they are even today. You were weird if you DIDN'T want to suck dick back then.
Yes you could do it, and sure it would be a cool thing, but there's no way it could be done without being pretty fucking gay.

/thread this faggot shit already, mods? Hello?