Thoughts on MyProtein? I'm considering buying some powder from their site since its cheaper than most other brands

Thoughts on MyProtein? I'm considering buying some powder from their site since its cheaper than most other brands.

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
youtu.be/RY8rFKOcWco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the price you pay is the quality you get

didn't like. chalky texture and worth spending a bit extra on something like cellucor or optimum nutrition. imo

i have a full 5lb bag of mint choc and it sucks. price is appealing but taste not so much... i mean if u don't mind just chugging back then all means go for it

Truer words are rarely spoken.

I blend it with ice and milk. Just like a fuckin smoothie mmm

labdoor.com/rankings/protein

in addition..

the creatine mono is worth it like $10 for 1lb and bcaa are not bad. good price and looks like they have a discount code for Halloween lol

Wrong. Online shopping can afford to be cheaper because there are no costs for rent or licensing in physical stores.

How the fuck did you survive for 18 years or more without knowing about the existence of food?

>MyProtein Iso Pro Unflavored
>22 grams of protein for 40 scoops in a 2.2 lb bag
>$34.50

>MyProtein Impact Whey Unflavored
>19 grams of protein for 40 scoops in a 2.2 lb bag
>$25

>ON Whey (Any flavor)
>24 grams of protein for 25 scoops in a 2 lb tub
>$30

Which deal seems the best?

be warned, MyProtein unflavored is kinda nasty senpai

I usually put in a little bit of chocolate sauce or something because otherwise I have a hard time getting it all down.

I use them and they're great.
Stay away from Rocky Road.
Mocha and Salted Carmel are good. But they can get a little draining having two things so sweet all the time. Unflavored tastes like milk so you can use that to mix in the others or just have plain.

Eh, I guess I'll dish out the extra 3 bucks since they are giving me a discount of 35%.

Then again, they are also giving me a 40% discount on "The Whey" Tub which will be like 28.80

I got two giant 11 lbs bags of protein from them for less than a hundred bucks. Great deal and the vanilla tastes great. noshill

What is some chad-tier protein?

steak and whole milk

>not drinking skim milk

It's far and away the most cost effective protein powder, I just bought mine at a bad time where the only flavor for the size I wanted was unflavored. Their mocha flavor is pretty good.

Myprotein unflavored alone is undrinkable
But heres a pro tip:
Make it with goat milk and oats, shits tasty

The Whey is a much better deal atm desu

Just by the way, strawberry cream is perfect for mixing with dairy, like milk or yogurt

Shipping fucking sucks dick. I've to wait 1 week to get delivered to Los angeles. My nigga it's LA, what the fuck? Where are these niggas at? Redneck central?

They better be, I live in Texas

The UK

>mfw non-aussies will never know the magic that is bulknutrients

Don't get unflavored

The cheapest thing you can get at Walmart

Let it stay that way honey

Their shit is spiked
My gymbro and I bought the nougat one and it tastes so fucking bad that I feel like vomiting every time I do a shake
It's way too sweet

Is cheaper largely because the packaging is cheaper to produce. Like all foodstuffs, the packaging dictates the price.

It's good, don't fall for the memes of these 18y/o sheep. Whey, monohydrate, l glutamine amd you're good to go.

>he fell for the flavored protein jew meme

Only the organic whey is worth

I got a 5KG bag coming. Ask me in a week and i'll get back to you.

Better not be vanilla. and if it's unflavoured you better have something to mask off the flavour

I'm this user , I've also ordered around 30 samples of their flavours and they were all trash, only strawberry cream and straciatella were good, the latter being really nice but it was just one shake with milk

But I've ordered the organic whey from them and it tastes pretty fucking neutral, amazing how different the unflavoured organic is different from the regular unflavoured
tastes like milk foam, I actually enjoy mixing it with some milk and drinking it slowly to taste it, plus refreshing.
Just don't know if it's spiked or not but I hope not, every other organic whey in europe seems comes from UK and those negros rip you off with taxes and shipping

B T F O

Which is why I buy Apple products

I quite like it. I have tried both their weight gainer and the whey protein. So far the Chocolate Smooth flavour is my favourite, and the brownie one coming in at a second. They have quite long shipping, and it's not packaged that well most of the time but i don't see any issues with the product it self.

I drink it wth water. Seven and a half ounces for two scoops. It's fine if you hold your breath.

Chocolate mint is pretty good desu

Has anyone here tried Myprotein soy protein iso?

What's the best tasting soy protein? Chocolate?
It's 60% off for halloween, so I'm going to stock up..

Also, what flavour would mix best with orange juice/sports drinks?

this one by the way

>soy

What's wrong with me, protein shakes keep giving me headaches. (not lactose intolerant)

Apples don't actually have much protein. You'd be better off with milk, seeds, and nuts.

Why soy?

What's the difference between their impact whey and their isopro whey?

Oh lel, you've never heard of irony? xD xD :lmao-emoji:

I like it. Cheap and it's actually the best tasting whey I've had and after a few weeks it doesn't give me that much gases either.
I use the Natural Chocolate flavour, mixed in whole milk. Sometimes I'll have it with oats, banana and peanut butter and that shit is jut delicious.

I'm sure very few people on Veeky Forums lift at a level where one or two grams of less protein here or there will affect the outcome of their lifting/muscle growth.

I'd say go for it.

It's got the best price-to-protein ratio. I mix flavoured with unflavoured 1:1 so it's not too sweet. Made some sweet gains, caught some girls admiring my new muscle mass. Probably a lot of it is genetic.

It's unflavored... Guess i'm in for a treat then.

After trying like, 3 different flavours that were all moderately unpleasant, I tried the Straticella one. It's fucking fantastic desu, I could *almost* see myself drinking it for the taste.

I unironically enjoy the chocolate brownie. It had that 'fake' good taste the first few times but I genuinely like it now.

DON'T BUY THE FUCKING COOKIES & CREAM. It's the most disgusting shit I ever had.

Complete fucking retard

could you expand more on the goat milk and oats senpai sounds delicious

It's good, choc smooth or brownie is the way to go.

It's good. I'm on like my 5th 5kg bag.

Buy when theres a discount code or other deal. If you buy full price you're a fucking mug because there's discounts all the time.

Stick to the basic flavours - vanilla, chocolate, strawberry (maybe?). The "adventurous" flavours tend to be awful. Don't be a fucking fairy trying to make your protein shakes delicious and exciting. Just get something that tastes fine and fucking deal with the fact you'll be tasting that same flavour every day, maybe multiple times a day, for the foreseeable future. You do it with your boyfriend's cum, you nancy.

Pretty good, would recommend blending it as this shit is hard to mix by just a shaker.
Has a pretty decent chocolate flavor and goes well with a frozen banana thrown in the mix.
Putting anything in juice or sport drinks sounds horrid, just use almond milk or water.

soyboys out of my bard now!!!

I use their whey. It's whey.

What does l-glutamine even do? Is it worth ?

What's the difference between choc smooth and brownie?

Salted caramel tastes great even with just water which is surprising for protein powder.
Just picked up two 5.5 lb bags for 60$ off myprotein. Much cheaper than amazon but the shipping takes like a week. Ranked higher in purity too. I used to get ON Whey and that's around 60$ for one 5lb tub.
TLDR; buy from myprotein

I much prefer Sci-mx protein.

+tastes like unsweetened McDonald milkshake.
+less chemical taste
+more filling so helps with cutting
+comes in a proper tub
+similar price
-slightly less protein

I think it is good. Same whey as everybody else's, ,if not better, quality tested. Only cheaper.
youtu.be/RY8rFKOcWco

So is the unflavored really that bad?

It doesn't taste so bad. It just tastes like you have some powder in your drink. I recommend chocolate, or if you like strawberry then strawberry cream.

The Impact whey chocolate isn't terrible. It doesn't blend very well, but them numbers mang.

To each their own. I like their unflavored. Though I just easily chug it or mix two scoops in a smoothie.

Bulk nutrients is honestly amazing

I'm Got the package today. To be honest, unflavored is fine, just feels like there's grains in my drink, but if you're expecting it, it's not an issue. No flavor issues as labelled, it goes well with almond milk (what I use) but tonight i'll also try it with water and get back to you on it if the thread is still alive.

Don't get the chocolate one, it tastes like anus

Cookies and cream, strawberry and banana are good when you mix them with water only

One kilo is 15 yuro here, shit's cheap and has a pretty good amount of protons

choc smooth tastes like regular milk chocolate, and brownie is more thicc and well tastes like brownie. Though i will say if you mix the brownie one and drink it immediately it tastes like ass. I make mine in the morning, and have it in the afternoon after my workout. It's so much better after having sat for a while.

>caring about taste

Plebs

UK here,

Have Strawberry cream, Vanilla, Chocolate smooth, Cookies and cream. You get sick of whatever you buy, I can change everyday so I am slightly less sick of 4 flavours vs being absolutely disgusted with one.

Next on the list is 5kg of cinnamon danish. Rather than get 10kg of budget whey I'm thinking of branching into pea protein/hemp protein/ brown rice protein. Maybe 2.5kg of each so I get my free delivery.

Someone tell me what I need to know about this other protein shit. Apparently brown rice is the worst. Hemp expensive, Pea is incomplete?

Or just stick to the cheap milkies? Even if it's only 68% protein vs it's 80% advertised. It's still the best value UK. Someone suggest a flavour I don't have to use instead of milk with bran flakes... Unflavoured?

i just like transparency

nutrabio, naked whey, etc companies that don't fuck around

Buy natural chocolate. Thank me later

Banana is good but DO NOT buy the stevia version. It tastes exactly like fucking bubblegum.

Update, unflavored in water tastes like pancake batter. Not that nice, i'd suggest with milk, or adding some shit to it (cinammon maybe)

just dont buy their wieghted dips belt

loaded 50kg on it and it tore, smashing 2 plates on my foot.
it was supposed to hold 100kg

skim milk is water with sugar you retard it is vastly inferior to whole milk on all levels

>be warned, MyProtein unflavored is kinda nasty senpai

pussy.

Recommended flavour, lads?

It's my go to. I really enjoy it.

Brutal.

What powders contain the most protein for the lowest amount of calories? And why isn't that what everyone is buying???

cos some soppy gits put taste first.

Ordered 2,5kg of Mint Chocolate, any experiences?

this

Tastes like after eight my man.

Anyone have experience with matcha flavor?

Allmax isoflex

Nah Myprotein is legit. Doesn't have the crappy taste or texture of the type of cheap brands you buy in stores.

Unflavored whey is both cheap as fuck from them as well as the only protein powder I truly don't have to fight my gag reflex to down.

Also has top reviews from an actual evaluation service.

i got 6.6 pounds for $30 when i ordered from them. also got to try 3 flavors... strawberry cream is okay, not as good as Veeky Forums hyped it up to be. glazed donut was okay, i feel most people wouldn't like it. and then natural vanilla was surprisingly very good. maybe even on par with syntha 6 flavors. next order I'll probably try other natty flavors

It is cheaper, but something is sketchy about their pricing - not in a bad way but it just annoys me that you can get a better deal at any point. Notice how they never stop having sales? You buy stuff one day at 20% off then the next week 35% blow out sales.

Anyways, I like their quality and it's cheaper than any other company in regards to Europe (unless you're in Netherlands or Germany)

I recommend getting salted caramel as a flavor. Chocolate smooth is overrated as fuck. Coconut is also nice but it's limited time only apparently. If you care about flavor that much I think they started offering them in 250g pouches (6€?)- meaning you can buy 5 flavors at once without committing. Also shilling my referral GIAN-RA2 - it's only worth using if their discounts are less than 25%

>biting the bait meant for your bait
ISYGDDT

good goy

Where is their warehouse? Germoney?

I think so. My packet was dispatched from Krefeld.