So which one of these lifting milestones did you bros reach first?

So which one of these lifting milestones did you bros reach first?

1, 4, 2, and working on 3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cELHKMIdoys
youtube.com/watch?v=AoPw05io0RI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already hit 1 and 4, 3 will come sooner than 2.

It's probably easiest to do 1 3 4 2 though. Especially for us chestlets.

True self acceptance

I'd say depends on your genetics, if you got long as fuck arms it's probably gonna favour the deadlift and unfavour the bench

I hit 3 and a 25 plate squat before I hit 2 plate bench

T chestlet.

i hit 1gf first then then lost her when i hit 2pl8
jfmsu boss

squat, only losers go that heavy on squats

I hit 1/2/3/4 and went to gym reception to collect my free gf, gfs are all on back order

>25 plate squat

3 Plate is really not that impressive for a squat, I'll admit I barely ever train my legs and I can squat 2 plate for reps

2 plateslmfao

1 --> 3 --> 4
Still haven't reached fucking 2 plaet god I'm such a chestlet.
It hurts.

I've yet to hit any of them, but looking at the way I've been progressing, easiest for me will probably be 2 > 3 > 1 > 4

My shoulders fucking suck.

I hit 2plate bench first. I fucked up my back when I was young (herniated disc) so I can't squat or deadlift without immense pain in my back the next day. I can press 5pl8 but my legs barely match my upper body :(
>tfw leglet & turbomanlet

ohp for me. i literally did it the first time i ever ohp'd, kek.

He says "3 and a 25". He means 3.5pl8 or 365lbs if u don't understand.

One plate ohp
I'll be at 2 plate bench in 2 months, if everything goes perfect 1.

Ohp 135 one rep
Bench 190 one rep

These aren't my one rep max I never go to failure on prs.
My biggest problem is increasing weight on deadlift, getting the bar to move off the ground is lmao

I have long fucking limbs

2,1, GF
still working on the other two

>25 plate squat
Post a body pic

>3 and a 25 plate squat
i.e. 3pl8 + 25lb per side
365lb total.

I bench, deadlift, and squat 2 plates
what's wrong with me lads?

yo, ive been training for 2 months now. (just about to hit legs after I finish this uni assignment). I don't train conventional deadlifts, though I do RDLs. I could DL maybe 3 plates for 5 but I won't count it.

Yesterday, I hit 50KG on my OHP for 2 sets of 5 and failed on the 3rd rep of my 3rd set. So I'll probably only count my 45KG current 5x5, but I could probably squeeze out a rep on 1 plate OHP if I were fresh. But I'll only count weights I can do 5x5 on.

OHP: 47.5KG (11/16 plate - 0.6875 plate)
Bench: 85KG (1.625 plate)
Squat: 120KG (2.5 plate)
RDL: 100KG (2 plate)

0.6875+0.8125+0.8333
= 2 and 1/3 out of 3
= 77.77% at 2 months progress.

I will guess that in 2 more months, I will be there.

>counting the bar

Holy shit guys, don't tell me you actually fell for that stupid meme. How's your first week in the gym going?

I also think I'll hit 3 pl8 squat within this month.

Post your body faggot.

It's all relative, nigger

>This, the Currentest of Years
>still not acknowledging that the bar has mass

Brainlet pls go.

Heh, I know your kind...scrawny, probably wearing glasses, too intimidated to step into the big boy section of the gym. Let me ask you something: do you think that the rules that apply to you also apply to me? Spoiler: They don't. I never rerack my weights, and no one says shit to me. That's what happens when your 6'6, 300lbs, and can rep 365 on the bench (not counting the bar of course lmao). I also scream during every set, and leave chalk everywhere because....well, no reason really. I just can.

I have to laugh at this post, since you'd never say shit to my face. I'm literally guffawing at the image of you silently fuming in the smith machine whilst the big boys in the gym get a workout in and have fun doing it, and then running home to write an angry post in your online safe space. You know that guy that you don't want your gf texting or even looking at? That's me. Because she knows that guys who slam the weights will slam other things in the sheets. Do yourself a favor and don't set foot in my gym.

Non, just started recently. I'll hit 1,2 soon fingers crossed, but for shoulders Ive been doing shoulder press with dumbells instead of a barbell OHP

I can do Shoulder press with 55lb dumbells in each hand for 8 reps, and can bench 200 lbs for 5 reps, 3 sets without a spotter

I could probably do 2 and maybe 1 right now for a couple of reps, but I'm working up to it, I want to do it with good form.

1 and 2 came easily. 3 should be here later this week. 4 isn’t even close, my working sets are stuck at 3.5.

these are all the same. I hit all these mediocre milestones at the same time.

>1, 4, 2, and working on 3

Me too user. We're body twins.

1 was by far the easiest for me. i can only pull 405 for 1 but i can shoulder press 135 for sets of 8-9

you clearly bench way too much faggot

This is talking about 1rm you mong, if your working set is 3.5 then you have a 4 plate deadlift. Jesus christ. I can't believe you

I'm on my way there. 40 kg OHP, 70 kg bench, 110 kg squat, 160 kg deadlift. I might hit those four around the same time.

Hit 1 pl8 ohp and 2 pl8 bench around the same time. I was doing 2.5 pl8 on squat and 3.5 pl8 on deadlifts before I fucked up my back.

Working on fixing up my form, since admittedly it was absolute shit before. Because of this, I’m barely doing 1.25 pl8 squat to parallel for the first time, and 2 pl8 deadlift with proper form. Hope to be further along than I was before in a few months

He could probably do it (depending on a bunch of shit) but probably doesn't mean anything. He ain't got it till he pulls it.

if you can shoulder press 110lbs in total for 8, you'd probably be able to 120lbs total on a barbell. I've recently switched from DB to OHP for my main shoulder movement and I shot up to 105lb for 5x5.

but yeah, grinding out a rep doesn't really count. want to get there and be able to do it for reps.

1RM doesn't count. Any idiot can do that and snap your shit up in the process.

1/2/3/4 means being able to do it for reps.

My last workout I did my working sets at 335 and pulled 445 at the end of my workout. If he can't pull 405 he's a lying bitch

I changed my body, she changed her mind, the weights never changed their mind.

no it doesn't, fatty

plus this metric means nothing without knowing each individual's body weight and height. half the people in this thread are probably under 6' and over 200 lbs

i hit 2 like 4 weeks into lifting
ohp is there as of 2 weeks ago
been 10 weeks of lifting now and still no 3 plate squat and no 4 plate deadlift

it doens't mean you can do it for reps, i mean

>using the lanklet's paddles and burgerponds for measurement

I'm 175 cm and 70 kg.

>tfw ive been 4 plating deadlifts 3 months since ive started lifting
>tfw i can barely 2 plate squat
>tfw i can barely 1 plate bench press
>lol at trying to 1 plate ohp lol

Is achieving 4/3/2/1 in a year a realistic goal to set?

>175 cm

oh no...

1 plate ohp, 4plate diddlyhole, 3 plate squat
>never hit 2 plate bench

yeah it does.i could've probably hit 1, 2, 4 if i were willing to pull half my body. being able to do 1/2/3/4 for reps is when you reach intermediate, not when you can grind it out lol. The metric is used to determine minimum requirements for being an intermediate lifter, regardless of height or weight.

>4/3/2/1

user...

source? oh wait you don't have a source because you're full of shit and talking out of your ass haha nice

what?

>4pl8 OHP
>3pl8 bench
>2pl8 squat
>1pl8 deadlift

i obviously meant the other way

>plates
>not multiples of your own bodyweight

youtube.com/watch?v=cELHKMIdoys

I achieved them in this order

1gf, 1, 2, 4, and just got 3 today

Oddly enough, now I have achieve 1gf again, hold me brehs

I did in about 6 months so yes totally doable, I have above average genetics tho so take that into consideration

>Start eating healthy
>Start working out regularly
>Grow beard and actually give it shape rather than numale shit
>Other guys comment on progress and beard
>Only girls who care are whales
>"I heard buff guys like curvy girls user"

Why, just why.

Get more lean user

hit 2 plate bench for reps long ago, nothing else lmao. could probly do 1 pl8 OHP for 1 rep\

also, 6'2 longman here.

None of them, and I doubt I will reach any before the next decade.

1 gf and none of the lifts. Will probably hit 1 plate OHP first.

3 plate squat. Nothing else

What app is this? I wanna try it out. Sorry I'm new

Symmetricstrength dot com

2/3/4/5 and a 9/10 gf, suck it nerds :)

Thanks senpai

>tfw haven't hit 1/2/3/4
>tfw have gf
its easier lads

i hit 1 and 2 for 5 reps as an 80kg manlet
you can do it!

1.5/3/4/5 i'll see you soon fuccboi

>1 plate OHP
I'm a rugby playing manlet, I had a 2 plate OHP before I had my 2 plate bench. And my squatting is still shit but I finally got my 1/2/3/4 when turning 19.

Post shoulders

Think there should be a new format of x times bodyweight?

4>1>2

Lanlket af

You don't really ACHIEVE gf, your life just changes in some good and in some bad ways.

So guys 1 plate OHP is old, how long did it take you to OHP 1 RP (rugby player?)

youtube.com/watch?v=AoPw05io0RI

Strength gains for days.

Deadlift for me

I have all 5. I got GF, OHP, bench, squat, DL, in that order. 80kg btw.

I don't understand why everyone has such a low OHP. I trained for 2 months and could OHP 50kgX5 and all my other lifts were still terrible. I've since fractured my t2-t3 vertebrae and can still OHP 40kg5x3

I think I'll reach 3/4 on SS. I'm currently 2.5 months in:

OHP 66.25kg x 5
BP 82.5kg x 5
Squat 137.5kg x 5
DL 155kg x 5

For burgers, 1,2,3,4 = (60,100,140,180)kg respectively.

There already is I think

.75 bw OHP
1 bw bench
1.5 bw squat
2 bw dead

Got a GF years ago, then 1 recently, 2 will come soon, expecting 4 and 3 to come next year.

>tfw achieved none of these
Guess it's time to start managing outside the gym factors friends.

Nice pasta

wow, such a big man
but you must have some problems of your own if you feel the need to put us who are already very down even lower, i feel pity for you.

how tall are you user those are some fucking sick stats after less then 3 months of lifting

The order for me was

4, 3, 1, 2

But my legs and grip were already good and strong (lots of climbing, spelunking, hiking) when I started going to the gym.

>using a standard that favours skellies and manlets

Deadlift is the hardest lift for me.

>Tfw when only 10 pounds away from 1pl8 OHP

Stopped lifting regularly like 3 months ago becausei was playing rugby and never had time between conditioning and practice.

Just got my first GF ever, 7/10 fun science nerd

Do I even need to go back to lifting?

1.25/2.5/3/na
I'm scared of didleys

>So which one of these lifting milestones did you bros reach first?
none

3 first 1 second 4 third and never hit 2 cuz bp is for faggots

Are we talking for reps? I've just reached 2pl8 bench for 10 reps but none of the others.

178cm, 104-106kg. I started and remained somewhat fat.