/fat/ thin people never got the luxury to experience eating how they want everyday for years

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwYV-P40-jI
leanhigh.com/weight-loss/diet-reviews/fasting-for-weight-loss-how-much-muscle-will-you-lose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First! Who am I kidding us fatties are never first at anything unless it's the buffet table.

>be 260
>eat whatever I want every day
>be 19
>change interests, food no longer my favorite thing
>lose 100 lbs
>no loose skin
>lose virginity before 21st
I've lived the best of both worlds friendo

It's beyond frustrating that I'm not even fat but I have to ALWAYS make the new threads because everyone else is too fat and lazy.

You didn't even wait for page 9 you faggot

>page 9

FAGGOT PHONE POSTER DETECTED

threads don't even die till after page 10
Fucking newfag

bump limit reached you retard

>Started at 246 pounds
>Goal of 170 pounds

Feeling better every single day. Already over halfway after 10 months. Can't wait till I reach my goal

So? That doesn't mean you have to make the new thread instantly. Someone would have made it before page 10. So your bitching from the start was pointless fatass.

>lost 15 pounds from june to mid september
>decided to take things more seriously, have lost 11 more pounds since sep. 16

gonna make it

Keep it up man.

Just stopping buy to remind the fattys that wear shirts that make you look built that they aren't fooling anyone. You can keep wearing that polo shirt if you'd like.

These threads are good threads.

I'm losing a good bit of weight, just need to lose 20 pounds more then I'll start working on my muscles.

So I know this is vain but I want to lose weight in time for graduation photos from my doctorate program. I know it is going to be a photo I keep for the rest of my life and will have hanging in my office so I want it to look good. I am 235lb and want to get down to 180lb. I thought I had a year and a half but now it seems I only have one year. I am worried I won't make my goal in time because I might need to get down to 170lb to look good.

Besides getting healthy does anyone else have a goal or time frame they need to lose the weight by?

Alright, so me and my roommate have been trying to lose weight together for over a year now.
He is losing weight much faster than i am. He's lost 85 and I've lost 45.
He wants to lose weight more than i do, I'm aware of that. And he's doing everything right.
Cooking healthy meals, exercising.

Problem with me is, i want sweets. I get to depressed without sweets. I've got a bonfires addiction.
So, if i eat nothing but garbage all day, i stay well within calories. (1600)
But, he doesn't like that. Says i need nutrition.

So basically, i find myself eating every healthy meal he makes, plus the garbage i am so chillingly attached to.

I feel bad telling him i don't want his food. But the days i eat nothing but garbage are the ONLY days i stay under calories.

What do?

Fucking Christ guys 160 is a real bitch to break through. But maybe I’m also putting on muscle at the same time? Is it possible to be putting on muscle while eating under your TDEE? I do get plenty of protein. I just can’t seem to crack 160

What shirts are you talking about? Like the compression shirts?

No but I've gone from 180 to 150 in the past 3 months, you can absolutely do 55 in a year. Half the effort I've put in will do it for you, so I'm sure you can make it.

Do you guys put your workouts on myfitnesspal? The calories burned seem way off

>thin people never got the luxury to experience eating how they want everyday for years
>Doesn't know about hardgainers

Nah, I more meant the big ass bouncer type guys that wear the enormous polo shirts. Usually also wearing a snapback.

You'll gain a few pounds once you start to eat at maintenance, so I don't really see what the point is.

Grow the fuckup.

You either want weightloss or garbage food.

So I legit lost 10pounds but I still look the same any know what happened?

But i seem to lose weight faster with garbage food...?

I always end up eating when I'm not hungry just because he wants me to eat his healthy meals. Eating twice as much as i should.

>But i seem to lose weight faster with garbage food...?

You don't. Exit your delusion.

Because you're heavy enough that 10lbs does not constitute a sufficiently large percentage of your bodyweight to make an immediately obvious difference.

This happens a lot with fat bastards. I fluctuate from 210 to 240 and most people can barely tell the difference.

day 30 of water fast, im da pro gamer now.

>tfw that fucking faggot lost more pounds than me
>tfw only 46 pounds lost

How much weight do I have to lose until it's noticeable?

See the point of what?

You'll know when people comment on your weight loss.

For me it took like two or three months, and even then it was only because I lost a lot of fat in my face first.

More than 10lbs. Can't be more specific than that.

They are way off, which is a big reason why you are warned not to eat back your calories from exercise. Besides partially negating the point of exercising, you'd also probably overeat since the calories burned are off to begin with.

Who got it?

my eating makes you mad lmao

>tfw had a small binge today

god dammit. i'd been doing fine, took a day off for my birthday last week and i've lapsed twice since then

gonna fast tomorrow

well hopefully I can see results by christmas

Yeah I dont log in my workouts

>do half an hour on stairmaster
>says i burned like 600 calories

It depends on your current weight. When you're 250 pounds, you need to lose 20-30 pounds before it's noticeable, but as you get lighter, it takes less weight loss before it's noticeable. The difference between 160 and 150 is huge while the difference between 260 and 250 is totally negligible.

Does this thread actually accomplish anything?

Dude, i keep a daily log off this shit. I DO lose eight faster when left with my garbage. I'm talking days with 1600 In garbage, vs 2000 "healthy" calories.

In the end, this diet is never going to work for me if I'm super unhappy, yet nutritious. I'll end up wanting to quit it all together. My desire is not there.

If I'm going to succeed, i need sweet, sweet dopamine to carry me there.

drizzle some mac sauce on your chicken you fat bastard.

I get the memes, bro. I know there's no way you're gonna believe that i stay under calories only when i eat garbage.
And i honestly don't give a shit if you do our not.
But, just typing all this out has helped clear my mind on the matter. I'm just gonna have to start telling my friend no.

I think so . fattys come here and post their situation and get support.

you really should eat healthier but telling him you already ate is better 4th can eating twice

It can serve as motivation

Yes. When I got diagnosed with diabetes 6 months ago and began to eat less and exercise more, I figured I may as well come to fit. I was afraid to participate until I found /fat/.

Now I'm 65lbs down, have blood sugar in the normal range, I eating much better, and I know I'm on the right track. /fat/ isn't entirely responsible, but it played a role.

reading it helps with my water fast.

In some part due to having people sharing the same pain as you in losing weight.

but also because some of these assholes insulted me during the first couple weeks of my fast saying im a dumb shit and will gain it all back.

Im still on it at day 29 and i feel completely fine.

Yeah,i just fell bad about it. He loves cooking, and is good at it. And here he comes with this proper healthy meal.
But I'm just like "sorry, I'd rather have pancakes at 2am tonight"
You are what you eat. I am garbage...

Guys,I wanna start fasting since last week I didn't lose a pound because I had to eat on too many occasions,and want to lose more
Question is if I'll get horrible skin-flaps if I do,and how much should I hold off before I fast again for it not to happen.

I haven't lost any weight but my clothes are a lot looser now. What gives? Am I just somehow retaining water proportional to what I'm losing?

How long have you been dieting and what is your weight? And how many calories are you eating per day?

If you fast, the most you should do is to skip food every other day, and eating at a deficit or maintenance for the other days. Do not fast longer than that or you will lose tremendous amounts of muscle and become nutrient deprived (and put yourself at risk for many other problems).

Almost a month, 200lbs (at 5'7) and 1300cal (my TDEE is 2300). Only fucked up a little bit and that's because I was on vacation for half a week. I walked about 7.5 miles a day while there though.

2000 calories a day isn't a diet you retard.

And why would you knowingly compare 1600 vs 2000 calories and act surprised that no one believed you until you mentioned this key detail? You can lose weight eating junk, but it is by no means faster than eating healthy food in place of that junk, granted the same number of calories.

Kek

I know a lot more about how to lose weight by posting here.

CONFESS

That rate of loss isn't healthy and you shouldn't be proud of what you are doing.

I had 4 chunky chips ahoy cookies today, currently sitting around 1100 calories, don't want to eat anymore because of the cookies.

They don't eat how they want, they have strict macros to control.

No shit, that's my whole point. Reading comprehension isn't your forte, is it?

When i eat notoriously, i eat way too much. When i eat garbage, i stay under calories.

What's cryptic about that?

You can lose 2 pounds a week at a 1000 calorie deficit. That's over 100 pounds of weight you can lose as long as you are consistent with your weight loss.

You should start working out now. There's no reason to wait to start lifting. It's easier to bulk when you are fat because you don't have to concern yourself with how much you are eating and whether you will gain fat from your diet.

Sounds like someone is upset because some fat guy got your qt by posing as a muscular guy.

But yeah, you're right though.

grow up and stop eating sweets faggot. the fact that you are over calories when eating his food because you cant stop shoveling sweets is 100% your own fault.

If you were really eating 1300 calories a day you would have lost weight. How exactly do you count calories?

I've lost over 80 pounds since I started coming here, so yes.

check out the fast thread
watch some fung vids

Or i can be happier, staying under calories, by not eating his food?

I never even meant to imply that i blame my friend at all, what's your prob? I was just starting my weakness.

>Reading comprehension isn't your forte, is it?

How the fuck do you write a sentence like:
>Dude, i keep a daily log off this shit. I DO lose eight faster when left with my garbage. I'm talking days with 1600 In garbage, vs 2000 "healthy" calories.

...And then have the gall to question my reading comprehension when you write worse than an eight year old? Kill yourself you fat disgusting shit.

>When i eat notoriously, i eat way too much. When i eat garbage, i stay under calories.
>What's cryptic about that?

The fact that high sugar/carb intake increases your blood sugar and makes you hungrier.

i may not be fit but im certainly not obese lol what a shit calc

Sugar is an addiction. It's a huge pain in the ass, and I fought myself hard to break it, but if you stop eating anything with sugar in it for a week you'll notice a remarkable decline in your cravings. It's better if you go longer, but try going periods of time without eating anything with sugar in it, then indulging a bit, and then abstaining again. The reason this works better than having a little everyday is that the little amount will keep you on the hook, whereas if your body can get used to not having sugar all the time it becomes easier and easier. Once you go through that cycle once or twice, try challenging yourself to see how long you can go without sugar. Beware hidden sugar in sauces and good luck

I weigh my foods and add up everything I put into my dishes. I usually only eat two meals a day which consist of a 200-400cal breakfast and then a heavier dinner which fits into these constraints. If I fuck up I usually just go into maintenance, but that happens maybe once a week. My clothes are looser and I feel less fat though, so I'm wondering why my actual weight hasn't gone down.

he lost 46 pounds of course he should be proud. and fasting is healthy

Some folks are giving you shit for your method, but I'd say that dropping the weight is by far the most important thing for your health. Get to a normal weight and then start worrying about proper nutrition. If you want to, that is.

If you actually ate at a 1000 calorie deficit you would have lost 2 pounds a week. You cannot defy CICO or the laws of thermodynamics, meaning that you are measuring improperly, weighing yourself improperly, or just fudging your weight loss numbers.

You aren't going to gain 8 pounds of water retention or muscle, so if you feel as if your clothes are looser you may be imagining it.

It's not my fault you have the reading comprehension of a 5th grader. No need to get upset lol

I don't give a sit if it's supposed to make you hungrier. I'm telling you, i lose weight faster, and end up eating fewer calories, when i eat garbage.

I write everything down every single day, I'm even more meticulous than my friend. The numbers speak for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwYV-P40-jI

>fasting is healthy

IF is an acceptable way to lose weight; eating nothing for a month is not healthy. At all.

>moo moo poop aahaha im so funny if you cant comprehend this you are so much dumb!!:DD yor fault not mine

Hmm, that does seem reasonable...
My willpower is just so shit. I'm trying too limit myself to just one sweet a day for now. I can't shake it cold turkey.

What's terrible is, i didn't even like sweets before coming to stay with him.
I remember all the times i said no to ice creams before giving in. Sigh...

>Blatant shitposting

Wow man

You got BTFO by a fatty

Come on son, this is embarrassing

>You got BTFO by a fatty

Why are you writing in third person? Oh right, you want me to believe someone else thinks I'm somehow not leagues more intelligent than you.

False, you don't lose that much muscle on a water fast.

Muscle loss starts out high at avg 65g of muscle per day.

But by day 10 of a water fast, you only lose 33g a day, by day 21, you only lose 15g of muscle a day.

Bare in mind, this study was done with the fasting group doing no lifting.

Lifting can help to reduce the amount of muscle loss that occurs and is recommended for muscle sparing.

>become nutrient deprived (and put yourself at risk for many other problems).

Also false, if you take a multivitamin and electrolyte pills, that will supply you with all your salt needs as well as the multivitamin providing water soluble vitamins as well as some fat soluble vitamins.

The fat you'll be burning and breaking down also has fat soluble vitamins such as vitamin A,D, E and K.

Stop spreading misinformation about water fasting if you haven't taken the time to investigate it.

>False, you don't lose that much muscle on a water fast.

You lose a fuck ton.

>this study
What study?

How long does it take to get rid of water weight? The scale says I somehow gained 8 pounds this weekend.

I had to read that post five times, but now i see how you read it wrong.

You didn't read anything else i said, is all. Context is important though, so try increasing your reading retention from now on, champ.

How much do you weigh (before and after the 8 pounds)?

231 before, 239 after

I’m literally the same dude. 158 now. Lost a 100+ pounds and 20 years old. Problem is, I was a gross fat fuck and never learned to talk to girls, and now I’m stuck in limbo.

forgot to link - leanhigh.com/weight-loss/diet-reviews/fasting-for-weight-loss-how-much-muscle-will-you-lose

Define a fuckton? cos 1.3kg (of which weight lifting during a fast can prevent some muscle loss) is pretty small considering you could build that back in a month or less based on how much you train.

The one sweet a day is what's fucking you over. Start small. A couple sweets today, no sweets tomorrow. Then expand it further; couple sweets today, no sweets for the next 2-3 days. It took me a half a year before I totally lost cravings for sugary snacks but it definitely becomes easier after a week or two, it's all about building on little achievements to overcome the larger goal

To add to this, once you break the refined sugar addiction, fruit becomes amazing. You'll know you've made it if fruit tastes great but soda tastes way too sweet.

Aw shit, you're probably right.
Your conviction has given me motivation though! Truly.

Ok man, I'll start tomorrow.

I honestly do worry though. The sweets are one of the few simple happiness that i have currently. And, like I've been saying this whole time, i do for a fact lose the weight i want (1lb a week) while eating only the garbage.

But fuck it. I'll try. And hope i don't find another, worse way to compensate.

Without this thread and it's advice and motivation I would be 20kg heavier

What's the point though. I go and I lift and I don't get stronger. I eat healthier and avoid garbage and I don't get smaller. I go to school and I don't get smarter. I use entertainment but I don't get happier.

I stopped losing weight 40lb ago and I don't lift as much as I did 2 years ago.

I don't even have any meat left in the house. Grocery shopping is hard. I can't stop coughing shit up. I hate being sick and sad. I have so much I need to do. Fuck I need to just go to bed.

Go to a therapist.

i have been lying every thread in my confessions i havent actually cheated once i just wanted to fit in