This group of brown buff manlets are always staring at me when i'm in the gym...

this group of brown buff manlets are always staring at me when i'm in the gym. I can't even work out because they are constantly smiling and staring at me.

show them this post and they'll leave you alone

I have the same problem with the Armenians at the gym. They are all creepy, rude, and smell like roasted onions. I fucking hate them all.

If there is anything left worth pursuing in this cruel world, it is the eradication of the Armenian race.

I fucking hate Armenians.

I'd rather live in a neighborhood with 100 niggers than to have a single Armenian family next door.

I'd rather do business with 100 thieving Jews than to shake hands with an Armenian.

I'd rather have sex with 100 AIDS ridden prostitutes than to share the same bed with an Armenian woman.

We all need to join together and fight against the perpetual Armenian menace.

So you're from Glendale huh.

Armenian genocide 2.0 when

calm down erdogan

Shut the heck up Ahmed or I'll remove you.

They might just be miring
No need to be hostile
I've had randoms spy me for days only to come up and ask to work out with me for a while and we form a nice gym broship off that

They are thinking about the day of the tunnel. I know I smile when I think about the coming fall of longmen

>Roasted onions
>Bad
Spot the retard. Your taste is shit breh I'd pay to smell like roasted onions

Roach detected.

Cenk uyger pls go

Femanons are a myth

>I've had randoms spy me for days only to come up and ask to work out with me for a while and we form a nice gym broship off that
Yea right, you and your "gymbros" are disgusting faggots who suck each other off in the locker room. You are a degenerate

You sound like a big pussy. Don't pay them any mind you fucking sissy

>brown manlets

they will kill themselves soon enough

>YFW you realize you're in the arena
>YFW you realize you belong in the arena

It's always so cute when the gym twink doesn't realize he's it.

Those brothers will drag you to the tunnels first on the coming day longman

>op never implied he was a female

Some qt girl is always staring at me. No idea if she's miring or just finding something funny about me

Grow some balls, Jesus. Next time they do that, just ask them what their problem is. Simple as that.

Guys who overly assert themselves as tough are the MOST pussy. What you need to watch out for is the overly nice guy. He's the crazy one.

Drown them in the chocolate river.

t. TYT

>it
whats "it"?

Calm down, Cenk.

>having friendships makes you gay

Only on Veeky Forums, folks.