Warning

The next BTC dump will be to $4500, and the BCH pump will be to $3800. The one after that will bring them to parity.

>pls buy the bags i bought at .48

can't even fathom that level of delusion

Pretty feet

take your losses, cut your bags and run from that shitty chinkcoin. thank me later

Bitcoin to 7300 dollar and bitcoin cash 1400.

calling it a chinkcoin is racist my dude. there are plenty of asians using all cryptos

Very

ignore losers on Veeky Forums, btc legacy shills everywhere, wait until fork in 6 hours

Now everyone on the inside has confirmed 4k ATH in next 24 hours, so I'll probably buy some more now and some more when it hits 2k, gunna let btc climb before the dump into BCH, i love how obvious this is, btc literally climbing as we come upto the fork, painfully obvious this is end for btc

Hahaha
Are the bags heavy?

i'm sorry, i missed the argument on which you based your assumptions

I have no bags.

Inside knowledge. I'm just posting this so people know the targets once it actually goes down.

Oot pillu homo neekeri äijä

Let the games begin.

photo related: OP's bags

Technically, the voices in your head don't qualify as insider knowledge.

Look at when my last post was, then look at what BTC/BCH started doing.

You might want to go ahead and create/download some new pink wojacks, you're gonna need em.

check your charts, last 15 minutes

Hahahahahaha those bags getting heavy? No one wants your pajeet coin controled by chinks, legacy is king and long live the king

>BTCdumpbe$4500BCHpumpbe$3800
Testing: is more plausible when typed quicker?

thank you bro. whats the ETA on the fork? and when's a good time to buy in BCH? its avging from 1000-1200 right now and the big buy block kicks in at much lower at 0.1000000