Fellas help me out, i want to breakup with my gf and im not rly sure how, she rly doesnt see it comming i think...

fellas help me out, i want to breakup with my gf and im not rly sure how, she rly doesnt see it comming i think, we been together for 2 yrs...

Why the breakup?

Why? The grass isnt greener friendo.

This is a bad feel. I had to do something similar because the relationship was stifling and stressing me out. She loved me to pieces that one. Why do relationships have to be so goddamn hard?

>Let's talk
>I have these problems with our relationship and I don't think they are fixable
>Tell her it was nice and hug her a bit
Wow that was hard

Because you lack self-knowledge, you're not honest with eachother, and virtue is lacking in both of you.

Oh yeah? If you can identify the problems, why not just FIX THEM?

she probably has replacements for you lined up already

>Well if the problem is islamic terrorists why don't you just convert them into christianism?

I did learn a lot from that relationship at least. My next one was better but I almost wish it hadn't been as great as it was. She left to go to vet school and I ended things. I still love her even though she's probably slutting it up now. But at least I didn't cuck myself

they are not fixable, my mind and body is telling me to quit it and my heart is still clinging on and telling me to not leave her, as pussy that sounds

knowing this for sure would actually make things easier for me

You still haven't told us anything as to WHY you want to break up with her.

Hard to fight emotions when you can't help feeling them. You have to figure out if you want her, or if you just want to be in a relationship

the relationship is stalled, i see her once a week, she said a bunch of stupid shit to me, i said a bunch of stupid shit to her

Why did you say a bunch of stupid things to her? You're an embarrassment of a man. Learn to control yourself you fucking pussy.

Sort yourself out.

i dont see any potential anymore but i guess i could be with her some more and waste my and her time

cuz she did too and i felt the need to return it, thanks Jordan

Oh fuck off man. Everybody can get heated and say something they regret.

That's how I felt at the end too. It was stagnant and I just couldn't see myself in the future with her. Very difficult decision to make though for sure

on the one in a million its me thats the replacement, do it!

Remember she's not yours, it's just your turn.

Your a pussy ass nigga.

Literally never happened to me in 5 years of relationship. I have raised my voice, yes, but have never said anything that's hurtful. It's also a helluva trump card you can play. Not that i've done it more than once or twice.

It's called self-control, weakfags. You should try lifting that level of yours between your sets.

You know, you're right. I have said things I've regretted but mostly its been over text when I had plenty of time to think about it. I don't know if that's a self-control issue though. Sometimes you just get into such a dark place its hard to find the way out

In the same boat right now, I can't imagine my life being happy 10 years or so in the future with her.

I was in a relationship with a girl for 3 and a half years and broke up with her just because I thought it would be too easy to settle down at 23. She didn’t see it coming at all and thought she was set for life. These things happen my dude, but if it’s really because you guys said some hurtful things then you should just talk about it and see her a few more times first.

me,her and her thot friend were sitting in kitchen and talking something about that a lot of her friends are starting to have babies then i argued that if you have your life sorted and you feel like it its OK to think about that stuff (i did not imply on my situation even slightly, just an argument), then she said she would think twice if she wanted a baby with me and they laughed, this is one example of stupid shit beeing said

Is this how you argue irl? Or did I fall for b8

are you physically inadequate?
or is she educated brainwashed - no more 1st world babies - kind of girl?
she just trying to be cool infront of thot friend? (thot friends are bad news - they want to leave the party to go do coke with some rando, but don't want to go alone)
most girls are so fucking crazy to have babies with the guy they love they can't hide it, despite being able to hide all their other shit. unless they are sperg or something.

how old are you guys?

27 brah. Pushing it a bit, should be settling soon but wasted 3 years on a dud girl.

i dont think i am phisically inadequate, i,m, what would most of you consider a chad

she is trying to be cool in front of her thot friend yes

people dont change

In the same situation man, been with her 2 years and just feel like there is no future with her, but things are fine atm. Plus I'm thinking maybe I can get another gf that I prefer but then I think what if I regret it and want her back etc

Tough decisions ahead for sure, good luck either way man and pray you make the right choice

The reason yall get dumped on is because you can't break it off when the time has come. It's not like she's the only girl out there.

You could've had it all and you threw it away. I hope you remember that when you're fishing for 30+ used up whores in thí desperate hope of not dying alone.

You fell for b8

>christianism

Recently split with my ex 3 weeks ago. We were together 2 years like yourself but eventually she ended things & I agreed. She was looking to settle down with all the marriage and kids talk and I told her I was nowhere near ready (still living with parents to save money). Caught everyone off guard as they thought we were made for each other.

Truthfully, the relationship ended when she became super introverted the moment we got together (She no longer goes out with her acquaintances) and it's already bad enough she doesn't have any close friends so she spends all her free time with me and expects me to do the same. She's also lazy when it comes to sex, basically expecting me to get her in the mood all the damn time. Her 10kg weight gain didn't help make it easier as well.

If you want to breakup but play the long game, go about your relationship but stop sex. Just say you've lost interest in it (lie) and eventually she'll end it once all the little things start to compound. Or you can sit down, talk with her and try to has out your problems and come to a compromise. If not, agree to mutually split. You won't come out as the bad guy in either scenario.

Yeah, one thing for sure, if you stop having sex you'll break up / get divorced. The data is ridiculously clear about that.

Did you tell her that the weight gain was bad tho? Curious. Seems like you didn't really. I'm really forthcoming about this with my gf - if she gets fat, i'll leave. Even when/if married.

worst shit, stuck in purgatory i know that feel

Is she a liberal or conservative?