How fat have your exes and crushes have gotten Veeky Forums? Let take a moment and self reflect...

How fat have your exes and crushes have gotten Veeky Forums? Let take a moment and self reflect, are you happy with yourself and where you are?

My ex has gotten fat and aged pretty poorly on account of her constant partying, always makes me feel a bit bad for finishing her whenever i see her round town

My ex was a weak ass. Sure she was slim and had a nice body but she had no fitness at all. When we were out on walks she would get all exhausted in steep hills. Never did any when we had sex either so I had to do all the work because she got exhausted after a while.
If she didn't have the genetics she would be a real fat ass. Maybe that will kick in when she get a bit older. Her mum was a bit overweight.

They are ultra thin. So thin you cant even see them.

Its almost like they dont exist.

First crush: Fairly good shape from active life and just his eating habits in general. He's okay.
First ex: Actually, he only got fit while the thing between us was going on. He's really beefy right now, but does have a layer of fat.
Second ex: Might actually be fitter right now, since he's doing his military service.
One more ex: That one actually has some unexplained metabolic issues and literally has to eat about 3500 calories a day to not rapidly lose his muscle mass. He's really thin, not skinnyfat, just... thin with fluctuating muscle mass.

But those are all people that I'm on very good terms with, so I'm happy that they are not turning into blobs!

Just ran into ex, she was 9/10 whenIi dated her. She was a solid 7.5/10 when I saw her. She gained some weight, and her confidence was nonexistent. It made me very happy that she broke up with me. She tried to suffocate me when we dated, and I stopped working out to spend time with her. 1 year later I am down 26 pounds and she looks worse.

>guy who dumped me two years ago works at my gym
>to be fair, i was fat and ugly and had a dyke haircut
>i've since lost 80lbs
>started taking care of my skin
>let my hair grow out
>look pretty good imo
>bonus: have a perfect 6'3 fit bf
>ex always walks awkwarly close to my treadmill when i'm running
>nicetry.jpg
>today he stopped me when i was leaving
>"your name is user, right? you look really different"
>thanks
>"you look great!"
>thanks
>"what got you into running? you look so great"
>thanks
>he looks exactly the same, still 5'9 and chubby with a gross beard

he didn't improve at all, while i worked my ass off and changed my own life and found true love

Not in order of importance or even chronological, just as they come to mind:

>got sickening levels of fat
>dunno, probably got a bit thiccer but not by much
>even thinner than back then, anorexia is a cunt lol
>got 11/10 Veeky Forums, still the personality of a dog fart but holy shit dem gloots, pic absolutely related
>fat-ish, put on like 35 pounds but most went to t&a surprisingly, would still hit but tell nobody
>probably dead, hopefully died morbidly obese, the twat
>lost lots of weight, mirin, now has loose skin for days, not mirin
>sticc, always was, will probably always be (not that I mind in this case, tiny handy womanlet)
>started roiding, /wheyfu/ aesthetic on point but it looks hella weird on her
>got fat
>got fat
>unironically dead, was acceptably thicc before
>lost a bit of weight, looks worse now for some reason
>got fit

Probably missed a couple but I am arguably older than most anons ITT and some memories are sorta hazy anyway, I drank a lot.

They still look good for their age. Then again they're all crazy and can't stay in a relationship for longer than a year

How do you 'take care of your skin'? What products do you use?

>shower every day
>wash face w/ bar soap every morning and every night
>use witchhazel if you have oily skin, its a natural astringent but doesnt irritate your skin
>apply lotion in the morning (before makeup)
>use clean & clear during winter or when i'm breaking out
>use aveeno during the summer or when i'm sunburnt

pic related, the products i use

Do you rub the bar soap over your face or is this a lather between wet hands and rub face kinda deal?

wet face with washcloth, apply soap to washcloth, lather onto face, then rinse off

She got chubby lmao I'm so fucking happy but I won't stop until I become so successful and fit and basically the epitome of man, the the pinnacle so that she looks at me and regrets it so much she commits suicide. That'd be the best day of my life

>How fat have your exes and crushes have gotten Veeky Forums?
Last ex had a loli body type. I'm sure she still looks great but I don't dare to look at her insta any longer knowing she has a new bf.

>Let take a moment and self reflect, are you happy with yourself and where you are?
My lifts has doubled since then, body has improved enough to have club girls mire. Got myself a new gf too. Not fully satisfied yet though, got a lot of life goals left to achieve.

So how does it feel knowing that you ruined your prospects on a happily married life by jumping from cock to cock?

gib loli insta

my ex got 15-20 pounds fatter

post bobs and vegene pics pls

She hasn't, but the guy she left me for got fat as fuck.
I sometime think about getting in contact and rubbing her face in it, but she's a cunt who left me because that guy threw money and promises of gifts at her until she chose his wallet over me, so she isn't worth the effort.

The one that I dislike the most has already gained like 20-30 pounds and has only been married for like a year. She is 23. I will enjoy watching her ricochet from wall to wall

both exes have gotten pretty fit

meanwhile t. skinnyfat

>one stayed anorexic (hears voices)
>one got super fat and is now super thin (depressed)
>one just got fat (didn't know her father until she was 18, mother is drug abuser)
>the other idk (just super insecure)
I got fit but am still sad so there's that
Life's great

Self reflect on how vapid you are to relate your self worth to your ex.

>My first serious girlfriend from 10 years ago is my friends sister. Cheated on me after two years. Went to her wedding last year actually. I see her slowly cultivating mass and it's pretty funny. Def a good 40 pounds heavier than when we dated. Still loud and annoying as fuck
>second long term one still looks good but she's a goddamn psycho

I think a great joy is that I'm 30 and in the best shape I've ever been in and douchebags I worked with or went to school with are all fatties now

My ex’s have only gotten hotter. One has been getting bigger tits while remaining roughly the same. I got the other ex into lifting and she’s pretty fit now.

It’s all cool though. I really don’t care that much anymore, I’ve gotten better, and now I have a track among my friends for fucking women way out of my league

I was crazy over her for more than 2 years. She was a 8.5/10 and I was a 6/10 18-20 year old lanklet. Today it's exactly the opposite. I'm shredded, she's fat. She knew I had a crush on her but rejected me. As I started looking better, she started to develop interest in me. However, I rejected her this time.

The again...there's another one who recently rejected me after a 2-3 month period of dating. She's a legit 9.5/10. Just fuck my shit up senpai.

With few exceptions,
> Girls who rejected me got fat and had kids out of wedlock
> Girls I hooked up with or dated briefly became even hotter
> Girls I dated long term got fat and dumpy

I'm 19, and all the girls who I went to high school with are just packing on the pounds. Meanwhile i've gone down from 240 to 220 making minimal lifestyle changes. Feelsgoodman.

My old crush settled with a manlet.
My latest crush is getting hooked on coke

post feet

Yeah

I dated this girl sophomore year of college when she was at her prime. Fit and sexy as fuck. Then I dumped her and she balooned up like 40 lbs and is now lesbo I think. Kek.

Only had one gf, for two years in high school. She's since gotten chubbier and now has a couple tattoos.

I still do miss those DD tits though...

never had a gf and I've been too bitter to crush on somebody since middle school

My greatest achievement is that one of my exs developed Agoraphobia shortly after we split.

tfw showed both my 2 exes how good sex and lickaroo can be

Pretty sure my ex is a turbothot now. She drinks a bunch and got cut from her sports team so I'm sure she's been packin on some lbs.

I think my first gf had to get a breast reduction.

good job annonette

>still 5'9

lolololol what a chump, you'd think after all that time he'd have got some height gains, right!?

fuck off cunt.

It actually feels pretty good, because I know very well what I want and don't want in a relationship and have a partner that I am truly happy with and not just sticking with, because "I've never been with anyone else".

you will always run the cock carousel

i'm guessing you're 5'9?

>because I know very well what I want and don't want in a relationship
what a load of female horseshite

My HS oneitis got fat as fuck. All her friends too. Feelsgood. I mean I'm still an ugly KHV virgin at 22 but at least I can diddy 4.5 plates right

The only girl I regretted splitting up with has ended up getting fat and becoming a pseudo gypsy, travelling the country in a van with a dog and a manlet.
If she got in shape again I'd still smash her pasty but she's very obviously lost the plot.

Still as perfect as I remember

how often do you clean wash cloth

Allow me to tell my fat ex tale of heartbreak.

>2014
>29 Years old
>Been with GF since I was 18
>When we met she was qt 3.14 skinny girl
>GF had gotten fat as fatass, 5'4 215lbs
>Been heavy for years
>Won't try to lose weight no matter how hard I try to help
>Not seen her naked in 6 years because she always had shirt on
>I'm ok looking and in good shape so I get an ok amount of attention
>At work party
>Skinny 18 year old gril who has been thirsty for my dick asks me if I am dtf
>Had a few beers and want to see a naked grill so I take her up on it
>Go to hotel and smash
>Regret it and decide to forget about the whole thing
>2016
>Gf still fat as fuck and I'm not attracted to her physically any more.
>Break up with her
>She's devastated and begs me to stay, swears she will change.
>I stick to my guns
>Still talk to each other for the next few months, float the idea of getting back together.
>Suddenly the girl I banged that night 2 years earlier contacts her and tells her everything
>Deny it but she goes cold on the idea of getting back together
>Next year is spent talking to her, talking about maybe getting back together
>2 months ago find out she is seeing someone else
>Blocks me on Whatsapp, doesn't want her new boyfriend to find out about us talking
>She is over 30 now so there is no way she is not holding on to this guy for dear life
>I have severe oneitis and find it impossible to emotionally connect with any of the other girls I have been with even though they are skinny and hot
>Just want my ex back because I realize that I did actually love her.
>Cant sleep at night
>Fever dreams about her
>Still living in the house we shared together, the silence of which is driving me slowly mad
>Contemplate suicide on the reg

I regret ever falling for the love meme.

My exes are currently:
> a dominatrix
> a pole dancer
> one it probably sectioned
> One had a spiritual awakening in India
What do you think Veeky Forums, do I need to reflect?

>contemplating suicide
>over pussy

You really don't deserve to live.
Fuck off and kill yourself already you disgusting useless piece of garbage.

thankfully I am a KHHV user and dont have to worry about the love meme.

Move out of that house, bro

>date for 6 years
>propose
>she says yes
>ff 5 months
>she's cheats on me twice
>find out, dump her ass
>ff a year
>both of us are fit
>haven't spoken to her since
>terrible trust issues and haven't been able to hold down a relationship since

At least I'm fit r-right?

It's only a year user. That's not that long. You'll get there.

It's been 2.5 years since my ex ditched me and I'm still shit scared of it happening again. I think back then if my fiancee cheated on me I would have literally killed myself. I'm doing better these days thankfully.

You will make some friends one day when you start to be more tolerant, I promise.

You dodged a bulled bro, just find younger and skinnier woman. Over 30 and fat she is not going to lose weight ever and your relationship was already failing hard

1st: Dated in secondary school (15/16), she's since lost her puberty fat, looks pretty good. Amicable terms last time we spoke but that was a few years ago
2nd: Dated end of secondary school (16), she danced a lot as part of loads of am-dram productions and just naturally had massive boobs, that's remained constant. We were actually pretty good friends last time I spoke to her before I went to university, haven't spoken since.
3rd: Dated in Sixth Form (17), have no idea, she blocked me after we broke up. From what I hear she's put on a bit but not sure.
4th: Dated end of Sixth Form (17/18), again no idea, but she was severely underweight. Like, when she got the contraceptive implant the nurse said "Good thing, because you'd probably die if you had a baby". She also blocked me, which is fair, I was a dick. We have mutual friends though, who've made a point of telling me she has a boyfriend and has for a year.
5th: Most Recent. 2nd Year of university to a few months ago (19-22), I started losing weight because she said she no longer found me attractive because we'd both gained weight. We actually motivate each other to get healthy.

I'm pretty happy with my progress: 217lbs to 189lbs in just over 2 months.

Jesus the cope in this post

Can't say any exes. Girl I'd liked in high school has been in a relationship for 2 years and seems happy. Seems a little chubbier based off of photos, but still looks good. There are quite a few broads from high school who have gotten fucking fat as hell though. We graduated only 2 years ago, so that shit floors me.

>gf breaks up with me
>says she still cares about me
>we stayed friends on snapchat and insta
>I got tired of seeing her partying after telling me she didnt have time for me
>week later she notices I unfriended her and does the same
now what

What’s with all the blog posts recently. It’s like every cunt has “a story to tell”... Christ guys, it’s not reddit, nobody wants your estrogen fueled Larps that bad.

what the fuck is dtf?

Good job user. Unfriending on social media is a necessary step. At least you got in first.

Go no contact until you're able to think about it more objectively. Use your anger to fuel your sick gains and you'll come to realise that you're too good for her anyway

Under no circumstances should you send "that message"

Down to FUCK

>down to
willing to engage in

>willing
ready, eager, or prepared to do something

>something
a thing that is unspecified or unknown

>GF had gotten fat as fatass, 5'4 215lbs
>Been heavy for years
>Won't try to lose weight no matter how hard I try to help
>Break up with her
>Still talk to each other for the next few months, float the idea of getting back together.
>Next year is spent talking to her, talking about maybe getting back together
>Just want my ex back because I realize that I did actually love her.
>Cant sleep at night
>Fever dreams about her
>Still living in the house we shared together, the silence of which is driving me slowly mad
>Contemplate suicide on the reg
Jesus Christ. That's the most pathetic thing I've read in a very long time. Get your shit together.

>contemplating suicide
>over pussy
that's nothing. he's contemplating suicide over a middle-aged hamplanet

She rejected you after a period of 2-3 months of dating?whats that supposed to mean?

My high school crush still looks the same. Saw her again after 4 years back in December 2016. No surprises there, cause she's athletic.

Down to fuck

She might not have wanted to get more serious with him. Dating doesn't inherently mean they're boyfriend and girlfriend.

>ex1
>we broke up
>she traveled around the world
>sucked a lot of dick around
>eventually settle with a rich guy and got pregnant

>ex2
>too recent, don't even wanna know

>me
>same old me
>probably a bit stronger and slimmer

:|

thanks user, on the one hand im kind of sad that I blocked her after 3 weeks of bullshit small talk out of nowhere, but I felt it needed to be done. At least she knows now I have no desire to talk to make contact with her anymore. Next step is to get out and meet other women, that way if/when she moves on to some other retard I wont feel so bad. She was my first gf (25 years old) and knows she was my first everything. I think part of her feels like I cant move on without her, but seeing me with someone else would hurt.

Kek, thank the lord for whores like this.

>Fucked 4 guys
>Good terms with all of them
Yet another ruined woman who no sane man should ever commit to.

Is there any of these for men? Or are we so far gone that we believe in holding women to higher standards of decency and chastity than ourselves?

She broke up after I initially threatened to break up over some shenanigans during her holiday in a place known for parties. She and her girl friend were surrounded by 5 dudes who were in the same hotel for the 5 days she was there. What she did was provoke me with that and I eventually thought you don't pull that kind of shit while you're dating another guy (me). We were texting and only after I dug for almost 2 hours, she admitted a guy of that group touched her thigh but she apparently rejected him. She told there was no need to tell me those kinds of things - because "I wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyways" - and I also first though she intentionally hung around those guys because she was possibly an attention seeking hoe. When I wrote to arrange the next date, she ignored it - she said she missed that because she was simultaneously talking to those guys. And I was like: "Oh I guess you're preoccupied with guys more interesting than me.." That was the beginning of the end..
Turns out she didn't intentionally seek out the company of those 5 dudes but that they always came over to them. But first day she arrived she was like "omg we were surrounded by 5 guys.." next day and the days after that it was "omg these guys are so funny." She also sent me pics and even a short video the third day of her and her girl friend talking to those guys whose sole intention was to fuck them. Knowing the irrational nature of women, you never know if she'd end up getting fucked by one of them. Naturally, I felt uncomfortable and thought she wanted to emotionally drain me - which she did. I asked her why she was provoking with that. "Only because it made you so angry" was her response.
After she came back from her holidays a day or two later we then talked over the phone for hours and at the end I told her something like "I didn't know what kind of a woman you were because we NEVER had an actual deep conversation with each other because we simply..
1/2

Broke up with gf after she came out of a coma, she was 30 lbs lighter than she'd ever been, looked pretty good, had to really think about it for a while. She gained it all back though now so no ragrets.

..didn't know each other well enough at that point." I told her that after she explained everything that it made sense. She asked me after I first got angry 2 days ago to understand her. I did just that and assured my trust in her.

..However, she didn't want to believe me. Apparently she thought I would always cause problems and get insecure and act like a control freak - because I asked her not to hang around guys in some party place who obviously wanted to fuck her. Her failure to do so led me to get so disillusioned to the point that I told her this can't go on like that.
And that was enough to screw everything up. She set her mind that I was a jealous control freak based upon one special situation with special circumstances. I JUST developed deep feeling for her just before that happened, so the reaction fell out more intense.

It's weird how she asked me to be "100% sure if I want to continue this" and when I told her yes she was like "No, let's part ways." I asked her why and her response was that I changed my mind too quickly..
Fucking women..

>Only because it made you so angry
any man with a shred of dignity would break up with her on the spot, no matter the context. why would you spend any time with a person who wants to make you angry?

WAT?

That's what I was thinking. Why would she do that? Probably because she gets enjoyment from emotionally draining men.

Have fun hitting the wall. It will be a long ~40 years till you die unless you kill yourself first ofc. It's clear that you are in so much denial that you have no idea just how much your life revolves around you having high sexual market value.

my ex that left me for some dude at a concert has only gained like 10 pounds.
but someone showed me a picture of them today and the guys ugly as sin, and i've went from fat to being on the cusp of abs so im feeling pretty good.
Honestly cant wait to post that shirtless profile picture this summer and blow her friends fucking eyes out so they tell her, haven't seen anyone i know in person for almost a year

Veeky Forums - How to wash your fucking face

Ex is much bigger but annoyingly she's still hot. She has a slight belly but banging tits and ass.

She married richfag and had 2 kids. She still looks hot too. The other one fell off the face of the earth so I don't know.
>are you happy
I'm not miserable but to say I'm in a constant state of bliss would be a lie

post vaguno and bib s plz
or kys

Ride the cock carousel much, roastie?

lel its the best feeling
>girlfriend breaks up with me
>says "she wants to focus on her self" bullshit
>I continue to chase her because im an idiot
>visit her valentines day have sex all day, dance naked, have a great time
>a week later she gets drunk and fucks another guy
>im broken hearted, she doesnt have any remourse really
>move on but am sad for a couple months
>finally go to the gym again for 5 months get pretty fit
>went out drinking last weekend, sent a drunk snap chat to one of her friends doing a Steve Irwin impression with my shirt off
>friend tells ex gf
>get a call two nights ago from exgf saying how she made a mistake and misses me, and wants to marry
>tell her to fuck off, and hang up
Feels good lads, and getting mires from ladies all the time now too. Single life is bretty good so far

My ex was a 4'11 hourglass qt. Most adorable girl I have ever met to this day (in her prime).
She's still 4'11 now, just fat and not as cute anymore due to lack of care. It is what it is.

no, you need to start sucking stranger's cocks at the gloryhole

You're an absolute madman

>ex1 was a tight gymnast when we dated... no she's disturbingly overweight
>ex2 was a virgin when we dated but her mouth was no stranger to the cock. 6 years later and she is worn and torn maybe 10 pounds heavier
>ex3 has to put on so much make up she looks like a prostitute for clowns, but she's anorexic
>ex4 gained 20 pounds 2 months after I left her, blocked her on all social media, don't really care what she's doing now

Those were girls I've actually dated. Sluts I've banged have faired far worse

she's rapidly getting very fat + has fake bimbo tits now, has a new bf but keeps trying to talk to me it's pretty sad

>That triggered manlet response

Genuinely made my day more enjoyable.

>finishing her
like....a fatality?

I saw mine come out her workplace for a smoke break the other day, she looked like she had gained 20 pounds and was strung out.