As a 25 year old male... Is it too late for me to try and improve my life now?

As a 25 year old male... Is it too late for me to try and improve my life now?

Yes, kys.

Yes

It's never too late as long as you do it for yourself.

No. Sort yourself out.

No. Grow up

Whoever made that is a fucking idiot. I'm 27 now and it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Every "professional woman" is now established in her career and is looking for someone who isn't a loser. Late 20s are the golden years for guys.

It's never too late, I'm 25 and turning my life around. My only regret is not doing it earlier, I'd imagine it would be the same for you.

yes, the good times of your life are basically over
might as well end it now

If you aren't making $100,000+ in annual salary with benefits at that age you should kill yourself

t. wallstreetplayboys

Yep, 28 here. No problems with women in their early 20's either if I'm in the mood for that, although I usually have more in common with women aged 24-28.

First of all the pic is completly wrong. Until you are 35 and still fit, women will want your cock no matter their age.

Yes you can still improve but you gotta start now faggot, START FUCKING NOW OR I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

I'm 31 and starting from absolute zero yet again, I don't think there's ever going to be a time when I'm not struggling uphill. It's fine.

Even 35 is not the limit, based on my older gym buddies. You just have to stay "alive" for the lack of a better term. Some people are beaten down by 25, some people are in their 40's and still full of energy.

If you're got at least borderline fit and making average or better money in the latter half of your 20s then you're just an aging guy, younger girls won't want to know and girls older or your own age will look down on you. And if you aren't sociable and haven't learned how to talk and get on with other people by this age then yeah, it's pretty much over. Better just concentrate on lifting.

Same here, was at a job interview earlier today and my fucking heart almost exploded due to fucking anxiety attack.
On the flip side, I think I will likely get the job, considering the other clowns that competed for the opening with me.

The duality of man

25 is not too old. As long as you're still breathing it isn't too late to fix your life. Also that photo's stupid as shit. Date down a couple years if you can't find a good woman your own age. Don't go under 21 though. At an age where she needs you to buy alcohol for her, she's too young in my book. But aside from my criticism of your photo, you can do anything that you set out to do.

>finally have I made enough money to because someones step father

>improve yorself
>too late
Why would it ever be too late to improve yorself? You'll be better off afterwards.

>Don't go under 21 though. At an age where she needs you to buy alcohol for her, she's too young in my book
Did you know, only usa so retarded.
Almost in all other countries you can buy alcohol after 18. So weak argument.

I'm going under the assumption that he's American. Adjust accordingly based off of legal drinking age, AoC, etc. My point still stands. Once you're an adult, don't date people who aren't fully considered adults by the law of your land.

You can still crush early twenties girls (and fresher) into your thirties. It's probably easier desu.