I’m trying to get my gf into the gym with me. What kind of workout do you recommend for her Veeky Forums. pic related

I’m trying to get my gf into the gym with me. What kind of workout do you recommend for her Veeky Forums. pic related

>he fell for the gf meme

thats an ugly bitch

Squats, DLs, core exercises, some arm exercises but don't overdo it, and frankly anything that works the lower body.

I've found that most women loathe upper body workouts. It kinda makes sense as well. The thing is, you'll have to talk her through it step by step and literally explain everything. Most women have absolutely no idea how to work out.

Explain to her that she has to do low reps with as much weight as she can bear. This is probably the most important thing. Once I've drillid this into my gf, which was quite a lot of work, she realized how much this matters and ever since is making fun of girls in gyms who just spend hours in there doing what essentially amounts to nothing.

Spoiler that shit brah. You gotta warn people before you show people your uggo gf.

congrats brah, you stuck your dick in crazy.

How do you know?

She will not stick to it so it doesn't matter.
Just show her how to turn on cardio machines and how to set the weight on the vagina machine.

Basicbitch cardiobunny routine combined with instathot booty and thigh building routine
Or
Get her into hot yoga, pilates, or on the stripper pole.

Let's be honest. This is fit. Half of the people here are full on gay agenda pushing queers or suckered absolute fucking losers who'll try to talk you into making her a built half dyke with a deep voice and proclaim that she's really really fit and that's good.
Ignore them.

You should do hammer curls so she can get skull crushers. That bitch ugly brah

> Gets into gyming
> Starts getting off on squatting in underwear in the manpit
> PTs start coming up to "spot" her on squats
> The wider gym staff run a train on her in the toilets whilst she is high on pinning test

kek

The eyes show everything.

What’s the vagina machine?

Who are these old roasties?

> looking at the old roastie
Hand in your Veeky Forumscard

It's the one where you sit down and have to spread your legs. There's also a version where you have to close your legs.

top kek

>What kind of workout do you recommend for her Veeky Forums
chin ups

Why the fuck would you post a picture of your girlfriend on this den of vile creatures

Chin ups

Am I being memed? I don’t get it.

5xChin Removal

I recommend western or dressage

exactly, the eyes

same girl?

trollface x failure

She mostly just wants to go to the gym once every 4 or 5 days, so just bring her along on leg+ abs day and slowly turn her into your T-Rex gf, like pic related.
If she wants to show up more, let her do some cardio bunny shit.
That way she gets to feel like the exercises, and you get to feel your dick getting harder when you see her

trying to get my gf onto a general fitness and ass/thigh workout like this, where should i look for a routine?

This way ->