Tfw seasonal depression is kicking in and hurting your gains

>tfw seasonal depression is kicking in and hurting your gains

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats up you mental midget? cant take a little cold? fucking pussy *pushes you aside and fucks your 5/10 gf* eeyeah tell your bitch ill be back the same time next week LMFAO

Same bro. Just get out in the air and daylight and do some cardio

Only a beta male would write something like this.

Yeah I feel that. Best way to deal with this is get into a good daily routine when you feel good, then when the depression kicks in you rely on force of habit/muscle memory to get you through the shit. The worst is staying in bed all day not even sleeping and doing fuck all the whole day

Where do you live?

Stay way the fuck away from alcohol when you're feeling low. That shit makes me act like a low T beta for a week after getting drunk.

DC

Keked

Getting depressed about the change in seasons... Never gonna make it, bruh.

DESTROYED

Meh shouldn't be that bad. It's 4C where I live and rainy. Everything is gray and shitty. Yet I'm ok.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder

Get that vitamin D in you nibba. Buy some today.

Was you diagnosed with this? Or you just have some mood declines due to shitty weather conditions and a lack of the sun? If not the first then just get your shit together and don't be a pussy.

It’s the first. I have meds for it but they make me gain weight and give me ED.

Doesn't weed help with it? It's even legal there afaik.

>Was you

No, it makes it far far worse.

It’s not legal per se, it’s just decriminalized. You can’t go out to a pot shop and buy it like you can in Colorado or Seattle.

>Shitposting during working time from a phone
Sometimes I do ridiculous mistakes

Ayy yo hol up hol up, was you diagnosed and shiieet

Do more cardio.
Preferably high intensity exclusively but as long as you lift it doesn't matter all that much

Go outside, get that vitamin d

Supp fish oil and cal-mag-zinc

n NO STOP

Oh fuck THAT'S WHY fuc bro i never understood why sometimes i felt low for a whole week ! Now that i think about it, every fucking depression week i had was after a binge

Is there anyone here who doesn't already? I have doubts most of your diets are solid enough to not need supplementation.

>Why you trying to act hard, user?
>pushes you to the floor
>rips your pants off
>hold you down while you say stop
>butt fuck you
>cum in your thicc ass
>puts my lips on your ass and sucks up all the cum in your ass
>lick your face and drink all that tears
>stand above you while your on the floor
>tell you how much I love you
>promise to call you
>never call you again
>lol

heh....nothing personal, kid.
now you know what I am capable of doing to newfags like you lol. Please refrain from being a dick online.

Nigga lmao you need help

fall and winter are my favorite seasons. Only real black metal niggas will understand