Who the fuck drinks from a bottle like this? You don't just insert the entire thing into your mouth, right?

Who the fuck drinks from a bottle like this? You don't just insert the entire thing into your mouth, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28fS_4GkuZI&t=1m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do what I want bitch

No, it looks like he is sucking a dick
You drink from a bottle by inserting top lip into the hole and then hold youe bottom lip at the rounding.
Like so

It just looks weird and huge because of scale problems.

It's the dominant alpha way of drinking from a bottle you little bitch.

autism

It really does look like he's inserting a cock in his mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=28fS_4GkuZI&t=1m35s

How do you regulate the flow of juice if your whole mouth is around it. You use your top lip to throttle the amount of juice
Unless you freaks just open your throat and pour juice in, no swallowing necessary. That is pretty alpha actually now that I think about it.

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

>t. Hungry skeleton

You can't risk a single molecule of gains to not making it into your mouth.

fucking kek
I met someone who did this like 20 years ago and found it so strange I never forgot it
That was the only person I ever saw do it as well

they regulate it with their throat, so when too much goes in they close their throat and backwash everything in their mouth back into the bottle
drinking like this is the most disgusting thing, i cannot be friends with people who do this
>wrapping your lips around the bottle, soiling the entire opening
>backwashing loads of saliva into the bottle, soiling the entire contents of the bottle
fuck people who drink like this, bunch of disgusting animals

Is that a 0.5L bottle?

My fucking mother drinks like this
Disgusting

Its just 1 serving, so 350ml

It's fundamentally faster to drink with your whole mouth around the opening than puckering your lips like a beta and sipping like a birdie.

t. fluid dynamist.

> he doesn’t just hold the bottle with his teeth and chug
What are you doing guy

Ops pic is shopped. The original was alex with his lovers cock in his mouth. Some prankster wanted to make him look more gay though so photos hopped him drinking like this.

whats wrong with his eyebrows?

your mothers a whore

The chad way is to not put your lips on it at all

>beard literally painted with 50% flow brush
tell me again how fucking confident and alpha he is

The virgin drink vs the chad pour

Unironically your mom sounds like a bulldyke whore whose taken at least 10 other cocks than your father's.

I drink like this
What’s wrong with the wrap around

It looks fucking retarded

I don’t want my mustache touching the liquid I’m about to drink user
I’ll look retarded if I have liquid on my face

>the chad guzzle
0 fucks given to hydrodynamic control
Simply consumes all juice within the vicinity of his lips
Hygiene and cleanliness are the least of his priorities. As he lowers the bottle the remaining contents spill over his physique, making the short traverse form his chest to his nave, then into a cool glass of lemonade.

>concerned about what others think of how you drink juice when you're alone
>who the fuck cares
>nobody will see it anyway
>op you idiot

alphas give 0 fucks

>implying I didn't see how you drank last summer

Then drink no lips you Mong. I've known people who figured this shit out when they were 8, sort your shit out.

Fuck you I’ll pour when sharing but the drink is mine so who gives a fuck

>people still don't leave a gap to let air flow in when they drink
>people live their entire lives not being aware there is a way more efficient wayto drink

Uh if I start to drink something I’m drinking until I see the bottom

Sure, if you like drinking large portions of cultivated saliva. Please don't tell me you drink milk like this.

No its not. You dont let air get in if you drink like your sucking dick.

You're fucking retarded.

The Virgin Sip vs The Chad Glug

We call that nigger lippin'.

The sound of his gulps has been recorded and used as sonic weaponry for riot control

>only drinks from gallon jugs, doesn't use the handle
>is immune to BPAs from plastic containers
>drinks literally everything in a single chug
>sucks directly into throat, tastes nothing