Well Veeky Forums, as pic related proves i'm not into this board...

Well Veeky Forums, as pic related proves i'm not into this board. Im actually 94 kg(207 pounds) and in less than a year i'll be in college. I don't normally care that much about my weight, it's true that I don't eat any fastfood (i'm Spanish it's not that common here) but I still have to learn how to take care of myself. I'm okay with sport, had to leave basketball a couple years ago due to studies but I found gym really boring. I'm looking to fing some kind of eating and training program that I can get along with my studies. House workout would be cool, I don't have that much time so please don't suggest 2 h/day workouts. I really wan't to loose weight but I know it's not an easy deal (I actually study biology so I know how hard is to get rid of fat) so i'm really open minded. Thanks for ur help.

Read the sticky.

>I actually study biology so I know how hard is to get rid of fat

You don't know shit, Pedro. Fuck off, fatty.

I don't get it, I don't know how to calculate my calorie income and shit.

>I don't get it, I don't know how to calculate my calorie income and shit.
> Claims to study biology

Not going to make it.

I mean, mocking of a fat that is trying to not be fat is like insult an illiterate who's trying to learn to read, it's just stupid. And btw I never get called fat I seem like a normal guy with clothes on

I don't eat packed food where I can read a table and add up an approximate intake, here most shit is natural and I don't really know how to calcutale it. Also biology is an immense camp and I don't really like nutrition at all.

Diet until you are a skeleton.

Diets are shit man, u end up worst than before.

>Takes high school biology class
>Claims to "study" biology

Do you also study theoretical physics because you watch rick and morty?

Well I don't know how this works there but as long as you take classes about something you are actually studying it, it's true it can't be compared to a degree, obviously but yeah, i'm actually studying it. And btw why u waste your time arguing on everything I say instaed of trying to help, maybe I don't know shit but seems like you just want to be right.

ReAd tHe StIcKy

Shut the fuck up. Not everyone wants to read that useless sticky. How about you help someone for once in your miserable life and explain to the OP what the basics are

Don't go ON A diet, you moron, diet. As in, change your eating patterns so they're healthier. Jesus, Tumblr, this isn't rocket science

That's more of a common sense thing, you imbecile.

Google tdee calculator.

He's probably pissed off by the fact that this board is polluted by people like you daily who waste a thread on shit that's completely explained in the stickied thread on page fuckin one

This is the most retarded thing I've read all day. I guess once you've put on weight there's literally zero ways to lose it, right? Or are you implying that lifting/exercise is somehow better for losing weight than just obeying the laws of thermodynamics by not stuffing your fat fucking face with garbage?

Ok great so every newfag gets their own thread only to have the same advice repeated to them time and time again?

There should be a general, /new/, that is for new people to post their goals and take advice from anons, with an updated and more complete sticky within a pastebin or something

>There should be a general, /new/, that is for new people
There is, its called [spoiler]Read the sticky[/spoiler]

The reason that there isn't one is probably because the sticky lays out basics that any retard can follow. If you want to be spoonfed before you even start day 1 you're never gonna make it.

You dont have to study biology to have a basic understanding of what you should and shouldn't put in your body.

Use the app myfitnesspal to count daily calorie intake and start lifting amigo

You wouldn't be asking this question if you studied biology.
Now, go read the sticky. There is no easy way out of this.

Myfitnesspal
Search up whatever kind of beans you're eating that day
Enter a quantity
Viola, you counted calories

I think one of us misunderstood the other here. I'm not saying lifting is better I said that diets are usseles because when you stop doing them you return to the original state, here we call it "efecto rebote" dont knwo how to call it in Spanish. And also I could also misunderstood because that guy could be telling me to change my diet, not actually start one ( I dont know if I am being clear here) and if that is the case yeah, I should change my diet.

Also, I dont eat any thrash food but maybe I eat too much food for the lack of exercise so don't talk shit if u dont know shit.

Are you kidding me? Because of EU regulations every food you see in a supermarket has to have nutritional values on its package. As for fruit, vegetables and meat you can just Google it or search it on MyFitnessPal.

As I said i'm not american and man, how I can now the calories of the chicken stew I had for dinner I mean, it had 4 tipes of meat, vegetables and shit.

God, you're retarded. Start eating 1800 kcal a day until you reach your goal weight, maybe do something like 30% protein, 40% carbs and 30% fats, then add 200 kcal every week until you stop losing weight (you should weigh yourself every morning before eating or drinking and after shitting and pissing). I promise you will lose weight as long as you track everything you eat on MyFitnessPal. If you want to gain some muscle while losing fat then read the sticky you Moor subhuman.

Look

>As I said i'm not american
I know, faggot, that's why I told you that because of EU regulations every packaged food has to have nutritional infos on it, I'm also from the EU.
>and man, how I can now the calories of the chicken stew I had for dinner I mean, it had 4 tipes of meat, vegetables and shit.
You're supposed to weigh it before cooking it. Weigh oil too.
Weigh it before cooking it.

what the flying fuck you look exactly like me

Yeah i'll try that, also downloaded myfitnesspal and seems great.
Ty for help hope I can can control myself.

How about you said that from the begining, ty and fuck off.

I said that as soon as I finished reading the thread retard

Plenty hairy fat fucks around.

Not for a long time, fag

>tfw used to be a hairy fat fuck
>no longer fat but still hairy
shit sucks