Tfw my 50 year old Chad Dad has higher test than me

>tfw my 50 year old Chad Dad has higher test than me
How do I raise this shit you guys? Am I just fucked for life?

eat what he eats ?
stay active.

Excercise, mineral supplements, and cold showers

blame your mother
she obviously cucked your dad and he's not your real father.

Start drinking only rain water that you boil in cast iron and store in glass, never consume anything that has been held in or around plastics. Don't eat yogurt,cheese,or milk unless you make it yourself from absolute scratch.

Stay away from soy at all cost.

Do manly stuff and feel manly. The body reflects the mind

>A high test man getting cucked by a low test man
Is this a new fetish?

Move out of the city and get a seriously heavy duty water filter. Spend 6 hours a day in the sun and exercise multiple hours every day. Buy no processed foods and avoid foods wrapped in plastic as much as possible. If you're going to use a water bottle, use a metal one instead of plastic.

Maybe you'll see a rise of 10%. In all reality you'll never get close to the levels our parents and grandparents generations had. Maybe you'd have a chance if your parents took serious precautions from the time of your birth and even prior to it.

start juicing

Why did they allow our society to become like this?

It's a lesse evil. "Clean" water and enough food for 315 million people, or more testosterone and 100-200 million people starve to death. Pick your poison.

Wrong

Its by design, look how heavily transgenderism is promoted

I can't grow a peoper beard and I'm 21 years old is this a sign that I have low test??

>When You were partying I studied the twig

I try real hard not to buy into conspiracy theories regardless of evidence in support of it. Please let me continue pretending to be a normie.

Is it worth living life as a low test beta male though?

Therw are natural ways but i said fuck it and hoped on TRT with proper blood work every few months and a solid dose of test e/cyp

I switch it up sometimes, want to finally cycle a bit higher but dont really care too much to put myself through those high doses

What was he up to at your age? How did he spend his time, what did he do for exercise? What were his hobbies? Be a bit of a detective here and figure out how to set yourself up for a healthier life by changing your habits.

Example: did he play baseball and go hiking a lot, while not drinking too much? Then approximate that with some sprinting, lifting, and staying active, and trying to eat how he ate (no more IPAs or beer generally, avoid starches, etc)

Or you can post baww threads about it, I dunno man.

Do you there think that a lifestyle change could raise my test levels to his?

I'm saying that there probably a number of changes you could make that could repair your levels, barring something medical that's baked in.

>Avoid food wrapped in plastic
Literally impossible

Can you suggest some manly stuff that makes you feel manly?

You're correct. Enjoy your low test. There's no escape.

Bmp

Hey OP, it's here. Seriously, get working on an assessment of things you could change. What are your habits like right now? What could you change?

>rain water
I think you mean distilled estrogen. Only way to stay free is to distill water from animal blood. I go to my slaughterhouse twice a month and fill up a few oil drums

>not drinking the blood of your enemies

Distilled Chad blood. Only way to go.