The true mark of a high test, alpha man is to be able to be able to look like a 9 with or without a beard

The true mark of a high test, alpha man is to be able to be able to look like a 9 with or without a beard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUtqlXYpMBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a 9?
huh...

permanently flared nostrils are the truest mark of alpha status

yeah its all about looking like a 60iq ape

if that is what it takes to get high test

being nostril-pilled is the fastest path to high test

Why can't he act as a character with a normal left eye

How the fuck is this dudes face masculine? His brow ridge is very small.
His eyes are rounded, small chin.
The main issue is the eyebrow ridge, theres none, flat like a womans.
Op is a fucking shill pushing bullshit

Gosling looks like he has some kind of mental deficiency to bee honeyst

How can one man be so perfect?

IS THAT A FUCKING FINGERNAIL ON HIS LIP

Toothpick you bozo

A toothpick you fucking sub-20IQ loser

Fuck off and go back to riding your horse faced tooth pick suckers shriveled balls faggot

it's a known fact that Americans like to eat toenail clippings

>long midface, weak jaw
>tiny interocular distance
>nonexistent cheek bones

Beta

...yeah

beards for jawlets though

and chinlets

nostrillets btfo

Lmao

>nostrillets

goose is alpha, sorry haters

see last part of this one

He looks better without a beard. Most men do. Maybe not to most of you homos.

What I found in my experimentation with beard:

With beard: More respect from other men lower desirability with females
Without beard: less respect from other men higher desirability with females

He looks like a 9 in both

Id say he has a friendlier face when he's clean shaven

Christ you're retarded

It's also a known fact that Ryan Gosling is Canadian you mong.

i love that people actually believe this fanfic

His face is literally crooked.

i will never ever ever ever venture into a club

His eyebrow bone looks pretty normal for a male

No, he's a 10. Literally every girl you've ever met wants his cock.

>toasty boar wants hollyjew conracts
>OMG HE'S SO ATTRACTIVE GOSH

He's moderately good looking. More boy next door than actual real world attractive man.

He's given a boost because of conformity bias in society, so every girl and their dog have seen the Notebook; they crave to be admired like the chcik in the film.

Romanticised Gosling plot points give him this edge.

>this delusion

You realize the Goose can cuck David Gandy and all the other "chads" that get posted here, right? Go outside some time.

that smirk needs to obliterated with one of those ship-mounted railguns, fuck him fuck him fuck him reeeeeeeeeeee and fuck the notebook reeeeeee

>Goose can cuck David Gandy
oh boy. Even prime chico can't cuck Gandy.

Look at prime gandy. He's three inches taller than the goose and 21 here.
youtube.com/watch?v=iUtqlXYpMBs

>one eye on the streets, one eye on the pakis

here in this gif he looks like an average italian handsome dude, not the perfect guy he once was

>he once was
That gif is from before that

prime Chico

Also tall as fuck, here with 6'1" Jon Kortajarena

fuck off

this was his prime though, before he looked too young and after too old

>literal tumblr gifs that teenager girls reblog

the absolute state of virgins

Sadly, that's the easiest source.

nonoko and move on, user.

still mogs cavill

youre a faggot man just fuck off there are better boards for fags honestly

Fags don't obsess over models and how they look, the jerk off. Not a faggot by any definition of the word, just a lonelyteenager with too much time on his hands

these people are closet faggots, still in denial

its not faggotry to pragmatically analyze craniofacial development of males and females. this is analyzing genetic expression and in a culture consumed by narcissism and the corporatization of sexuality where large multinationals target insecurities of all demographics, understanding of aesthetics is necessary knowledge. I always wondered why I was a virgin with few friends but realizing that it was all because I am ugly and therefore have low intrinsic value. Understanding this helped me cope with my failure in forming emotional bonds with people and just failing in life in general. I have no interests or even hobbies. I am unattractive and pretty fucking stupid but it took me a while to realize my low value as a human being

>im not gay i just like to collect tumblr gifs and pictures of male models, memorize their names and talk about their face all day
youre not just gay youre even autistic and dumb its truly over for you man

I'm 24 and have the facial hair growth of a 14 year old, so I'm so low test I can't even try this experiment.

i dont collect or post those gifs user. i am another user responding. to imply that looks dont matter is so fucking lacking in self awareness and because you are a normie Im going to once again state the fact that understanding attractiveness, which is such an important element of this sexualized, narcissistic society is important knowledge to understand. if you are unable to accept your weaknesses in life you will be constrained by your delusions, stuck in a whirlpool of disappointment. I accept that my looks are inferior to others which helped me understand why i dont attractive woman or maintain friends as well as other guys. I can move on and focus on other parts of my life like furthering my intellectual development with fine literature and creating copypastas for Veeky Forums like a true patrician

>just shaved for Halloween and have a chubby baby face
>hair is almost black and dense so you can still see all the hair under the pale skin

JUST